Create a hero? Wait,wait,what? Why would you do that?
创造英雄 等等 啥 为啥啊
So I have someone to fight.
好有个人跟我打啊
Minion,I’m a villain without a hero.
小不点 我是个缺少英雄的坏人
A yin with no yang.
缺少了”阳”的”阴”
A bullfighter with no bull to fight.
缺少公牛的斗牛士
In other words,I have no purpose.
换句话说 我没有目标
Now,ask me how I’m going to do it. Go on! Ask!
现在 快问我要怎么做 快点 问啊
How are you gonna do it?
你要怎么做啊
I’m going to give someone… I don’t know who yet…
我要授予某个人 虽然还不知道是谁
Metro Man’s powers.
地铁侠的力量
I’m going to train that someone to become Metrocity’s new hero.
我要把那个人训练成地爹城的新英雄
Over here! Follow!
这边 过来
And then finally,I’m going to fight that hero
然后呢 我要挑战新英雄
In an epic battle of good and evil.
史诗一般的正邪之战
Which will put everything back the way it was…
让一切回到原来的样子
…when the world was perfect and rosy.
回到那个白里透红的世界
Behold,Minion,Metro Man’s cape.
注意 小不点 地铁侠的斗篷
Look closely. Tell me what you see.
靠近点看看 你看到什么了
Dandruff? Yes. It’s his DNA.
头皮屑 没错 这里有他的DNA
From this,we’ll extract the source of Metro Man’s awesome power.
有了这个 我们就能提取出地铁侠的伟大力量了
Sir,I think this is a bad idea.
先生 我觉得这不是什么好主意
Yes! This is a very wickedly bad idea for the greater good of man.
没错 这是为了人类更伟大前程的坏主意
But I’m saying this is a kind of bad that…
我的意思是这个坏
…ok,you might think is good in your bad perception,
好吧 你从坏的角度来看是好的
But from a good perception it… it’s just plain bad.
但是从好的角度来看 这个坏透了
Oh,you don’t know what’s good for bad.
你可不明白什么叫好坏
Now,we have just one shot at this.
现在 我们只有一次机会
We must find a suitable subject,
得找个合适的目标
someone of noble heart and mind.
一个有着崇高理想伟岸人格的人
Who puts the welfare of others above their own.
一个认为人♥民♥利益高于一切的人
What on earth is that?
什么鬼声音
It seems to be emanating from there,sir.
先生 貌似是从那里发出来的
Ollo.
里奥
It’s “hello.”
是”你好”
Hello? like that?
你好 这么说吗
Bernard,it’s Roxanne. It’s Roxanne.
伯纳德 我是洛克安妮 是洛克安妮
I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me the other day.
我想说谢谢 你那天的话让我颇受鼓舞
Oh,you inspired me too. Great!
彼此彼此 太好了
It’s time we stood up to megamind
是时候我们齐心协力对付大脑壳了
and show him he can’t push us around.
让他知道我们也不是吃干饭的
Oh,really? She’s so cute.
真的吗 她真可爱
I’m already hot on his trail.
我已经追踪到他的痕迹了
And what gives you that idea? Sir?
何以见得 先生
I just found his secret hideout.
我刚刚找到了他的秘密藏身处
How did she find my hideout?!
她咋会找到我的藏身处的
How did you find his hideout?
你是怎么找到他的藏身处的
This is the only building in metro city
这是地铁城中唯一一栋
with a fake observatory on the roof.
屋顶上有个山寨天文台的建筑
Ok. There’s no way she’ll find the secret entrance.
好吧 但她不可能找到秘密入口的
There’s a doormat here that says “secrit entrance”!
这里有块门垫上写着”秘密入口”
Minion! I kept forgetting where it was.
小不点 我总是忘了入口在哪
She’ll discover all our secrets!
她会发现我们所有的秘密的
Oh,no! You dimwitted creation of science!
哦不 你这个笨蛋科学发明
What?
你说什么
What? Oh,no,not you,Roxanne.
哦不 不是说你 洛克安妮
No,I was just yelling at my… mother’s urn.
不是 我只是在吼我妈妈的…骨灰盒
Don’t do anything. I’ll be right there.
别轻举妄动 我马上就来
Roxanne?
洛克安妮
Oh no,not again!
不是吧 又来了
Roxanne? Wow!
洛克安妮
I’m glad you’re here.
我很高兴你来了
Wait,how did you get here so fast?
等等 你怎么这么快就到了
Well,I… I happened to be speed walking nearby when you called.
额 你打电♥话♥的时候我正巧在附近竞走呢
In a suit?
穿西装竞走
It’s called… formal speed walking,but that’s not important.
是啊 这叫正装竞走 管它呢
I better take the lead. This way looks exciting.
我来带路吧 这条路看着很刺♥激♥
No,it says “exit.”
不 上面写着”出口”
Which is the abbreviation for “exciting,” right?
这也正是”刺♥激♥”的缩写 不是吗
This is the mother lode!
这才是真正的老巢
Wow. Just look at this thing.
看看这些东西
You know,I really could use your help in deciphering all this.
你可以帮我破译这些信息
Really?
是吗
You’re an expert on all things megamind,right?
你是研究大脑壳的专家啊 不是吗
Yes. right.
是啊 没错
Together,we could figure out his plan for the city and stop it.
我们合力 就可以破解他的计划并阻止他
Are you in? Oh,what fun!
你加入吗 好啊 挺有意思的
That’s what I want to hear.
这就是我想听的
Minion,code: Send in the brain-bots.
小不点 暗号♥: 派脑袋机器人来
You know,the whole point of a code is…
你知道么 暗号♥的意义在于
Oh,code: Just do it,minion.
暗号♥: 赶紧的 小不点
Intruder! intruder! intruder!
入侵者 入侵者 入侵者
It’s me,you fools! Bernard!
是我 你们这帮笨蛋 伯纳德
It’s daddy!
我是你们的爸爸
Megamind.
大脑壳
What have you done with bernard?
你把伯纳德怎么样了
Oh,Bernard? Oh,yes.
伯纳德吗 哦对
I’m doing horrible things to that man.
我对他做了很可怕的事
I don’t want to get into it,but lasers,spikes.
我就不细说了 比如激光和钢钉
No,please! No! Not the lasers and the spikes!
不要啊 不要激光和钢钉
You know the drill. Oh,no! Not the drill!
你知道的 钻头 不 不要钻头
Let him go or… Or what?
放他走 否则 否则怎样
Or I’m gonna find out what this weird-looking gun does.
否则我就要试试这把怪枪是干什么用的了
No,don’t shoot! Don’t shoot that gun!
不 别开枪 别开枪
I’ll just go get him.
我去找他
Unhand me,you fiend! Never!
放开我 你个恶魔 别做梦了
His strength’s too much!
他的力量太大了
Oh,I work out!
我快不行了
Well,it’s really paying off! You’re so fit,
赤果果的报应啊 你真漂亮
And strangely charismatic.
并且很有魅力
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I did my best,but he’s too fantastic.
我尽力了 但他太强了
Here. Let me carry that heavy gun for you.
来 让我帮你拿着这把枪
I got us covered.
我来掩护
Let go. It’s mine! Bernard,run!
放手吧 这是我的 伯纳德 快跑
Roxanne?
洛克安妮
You’re going to break it! Give it to me!
你会摔坏它的 给我
Oh,no!
噢 不
Roxanne?!
洛克安妮
Who on earth is that?
那人是谁啊
Help! Roxanne!
救命 洛克安妮
Bernard! You were right about that door being exciting.
伯纳德 你说门那边会很刺♥激♥ 你说对了
Intruder! Intruder! This way.
入侵者 入侵者 这边走
Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!
入侵者 入侵者
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
This’ll stop them. Here!
这个可以阻止它们 给你
Seems a bit extreme,doesn’t it?
这貌似有点过火吧
Just throw it! Daddy’s sorry.
快扔了它 爸爸对不起你们了
Wow. That was really exciting. Yeah.
刚才可真刺♥激♥啊 没错
You were very strong in there. I know.
你刚刚表现得很英勇 我知道
I’ve never seen anyone
除了地铁侠
but metro man stand up to him like that.
我还从没见过谁能有如此的勇气呢
What’s going on? Hal,what happened?
咋回事啊 赫尔 怎么了
I think a bee flew up my nose.
我觉得一只蜜蜂飞进鼻孔了
I was just about to make my frontal assault to rescue you,
我准备从正面攻击营救你
But like 50 ninjas tried to attack me,
但是有差不多五十个忍♥者出现了
so I had to beat ’em all up,
所以我得先把他们干掉了
And I did,and I… they were all,like,crying and stuff…
我做到了 他们都屁滚尿流的
Wow,a brave one,isn’t he? Who are you?
还真是勇敢啊 不是吗 你是谁
Oh,thi… this is Bernard. he’s my partner.
这是伯纳德 我的搭档
Partner? Yes,yes. Partner.
搭档 对 我们是搭档

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!