Home 动作电影 超级大坏蛋(2010)

超级大坏蛋(2010)

0
超级大坏蛋(2010)

That’s what I hear.
我也是这么听说的
All you have to do is save her
你只需拯救她
and she’ll be yours.
然后她就会爱上你了
Who wants churros? I do!
谁想要甜点 我要
I do,yeah. thanks,space stepmom.
我也要 谢谢 太空继母
Churros all the way around.
都是甜点
On the count of three,unsheathe your churro.
我数到三 拔出你的甜点
One,two,three!
一 二 三
To titan!
为了泰坦
Tomorrow,you will fight megamind,
明天 你就会挑战大脑壳
and the city will know your name.
你的名字会响彻这座城市上空
The city’s parks restored to their original glory,
城市的公园恢复了以前的和谐情景
The streets the safest they’ve been,the banks reopened.
街道安全 银行纷纷开门营业
Has something happened to megamind?
大脑壳是不是变了
Has someone tamed this monster?
是不是有人驯服了这个猛兽
This is Roxanne Ritchi,
我是洛克安妮·里奇
cautiously optimistic,and pleasantly confused.
谨慎 困惑 却又乐观欣慰
Well,you seem in a very good mood tonight,sir.
先生 您今晚心情不错
Oh,yes. how long is this going to take,Minion?
是的 还要量多久啊 小不点
Just a few alterations,sir,
只需要一些改动 先生
and I will be done with your most terrifying cape yet!
我就能做出有史以来最可怕的斗篷来
I’m calling it…
我叫它
…the black mamba…
黑曼巴
Black mamba. perfect.
黑曼巴 太好了
Gosh,I am running late. I have to go.
哎呀 我该迟到了 我得走了
What? Where… where are you going,sir?
什么 您要去哪 先生
We have our debut battle with titan tomorrow morning.
明天是咱们和泰坦的首次大战啊
We haven’t even tested your big battle suit yet.
我们还没测试您的大战服装呢
You attend to the details,Minion.
细节问题你来做主吧 小不点
I have to… run a quick errand.
我得去跑一趟腿 很快回来
You don’t run errands.
你从不跑腿的
What’s going on here? What?
到底咋回事 咋了
Oh,wait a minute.
等等
Are you wearing Jean Paul Gaultier’s pour homme?
你不会是喷了高缇耶牌的男士香水吧
It’s just my natural musk. Now,where are the car keys?
这是我的体香 车钥匙呢
This is about Ms. Ritchi,isn’t it?
是关于里奇小姐 对不对
You’re going on a date with her.
你要去和她约会
No,my main man. Get out of town.
不是 伙计 别瞎想了
Oh,this is bad. This is bad. You’ve fallen in love with her.
这可不妙 不妙啊 你爱上她了
You are forgetting your place,Minion.
你忘了你的地位了 小不点
Now give me the keys.
给我车钥匙
What happens when Roxanne finds out who you really are?
要是洛克安妮发现你的真实身份怎么办
She will never find out,
她永远都不会知道的
that’s the point of lying.
这就是谎言的意义
Honestly,if I didn’t know any better,
老实告诉你 要是我不够明智
I’d think this was your first day of being evil.
我会以为你才第一天当坏人呢
No!
别去
This has gone far enough!
你太过分了
Oh,that was really grown-up!
翅膀硬了啊
Sir,sir,please. it’s for your own good.
主人 求你了 这是为了你好
Oh,what do you know?
你知道什么啊
I may not know much,
我懂的不多
But I know this,the bad guy doesn’t get the girl.
但我知道 坏蛋是得不到女孩的
Maybe I don’t want to be the bad guy anymore.
或许我再也不想成为坏蛋了
You heard me!
你听到我说的了
Who are you?
你到底是谁啊
now,give me the keys! no!
现在 给我钥匙 不行
My sole purpose in life is to look after you.
我活着的唯一目的就是照顾你
Well,I don’t need you to look after me.
我不需要你的照顾
What are you s… what are you saying? you don’t need me?
你…你说什么 你不需要我
Let me make it clear. Code: I don’t need you.
让我说清楚 暗号♥:我不需要你
You know what? You know what?
好啊 那我现在告诉你
Code: I’ll just pack my thing and go!
暗号♥: 我立刻打包走人
Code: Fine! Code: fine back!
暗号♥:走好不送 暗号♥:走就走
Well,good luck on your date! I will!
约会走狗屎运去吧 必须的
That doesn’t even make any sense! I know!
根本没任何意义 我乐意
I know I am so close. I can feel it.
我知道我很接近了 我能感觉到
Ok,ok. I just have to take a step back.
好吧好吧 我得退一步
Wait a minute.
等等
“Titan.”
“泰坦”
what’s a Titan? my superears are burning.
泰坦是什么 我的顺风耳发烫了
I usually just hear criminals. You haven’t been naughty,have you?
通常我只听见罪犯的声音 你没捣蛋吧
I’m totally messing with you. I’m totally messing with you.
跟你耍嘴皮子呢
The name’s Titan. Titan.
我的名字叫泰坦 泰坦
Your very own heroic guardian of pure awesome.
属于你的宇宙无敌超级英雄护卫
What’s your name? Just kidding.
你叫什么 我开玩笑的
I know everything about you.
我对你了如指掌
And I… and I brought some flowers.
我带了些花儿
Didn’t know what you liked,so I just grabbed,you know,all of them.
不知道你喜欢哪种 我就把花店都拿来了
Ok,you don’t like flowers? Ok,forget the flowers.
你不喜欢花吗 好吧 无视它们
What do you want?
你想怎样
Thought maybe we could go for a little flight around town.
我想或许我们可以绕着城市飞一圈
Get to know each other first.
先相互了解下
This must be very thrilling for you.
你一定觉得很惊险吧
What do you think you’re doing?!
你搞什么啊
Oh,am I moving too fast? you’re probably right.
我飞太快了吗 或许你是对的
I should just rescue you a few times before we get all romantic.
在我们进入浪漫阶段前我应该先救你几次
Saved ya.
我来救你喽
You are lucky to have such a great hero here.
这儿有个超级英雄算你幸运
Don’t you ever… Oh,no! Somebody do something!
难道你…不要啊 想想办法吧
Oh,right,right,duh. I gotcha. I gotcha.
对了对了 我真笨 我来救你
That was a close one. You almost died,
你就要摔地上了 你差点丧命
But I saved you. Building!
但我救了你 大厦
Gotcha! I’m sorry. What were you saying?
接住了 不好意思 你说什么
I couldn’t hear you over the sound of me saving your life.
我听不到你说我救了你
Put me down! right now!
把我放下 马上
Ok,all right,all right,hold on.
好吧好吧 等一等
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I suppose I’m a,I’m a little crazy,about you.
可能有点吧 为你而疯
Who are you,really?
你到底是谁
Oh,right. Well,prepare to have your mind blown,little lady.
好吧 亲爱的小姐 准备好耳目一新
Tada. Hal?
哒啦 赫尔
Yeah. Isn’t this great?
是啊 很赞吧
Now there’s nothing keeping us apart.
现在什么都不能把我们分开了
No,it’s not great. Wow,our first fight.
不 这可不赞 我们的首次飞行
This is so us.
太有爱了
We’re like an old married couple.
我们就像对结婚已久的夫妇
Look,there is no “us,” ok?
听着 没有什么”我们”
There will never be an “us.”
以后也不可能有”我们”
But… I have powers.
但我有力量
I have a cape. I’m the good guy.
我有斗篷 我是好人
You are a good guy,Hal,but you don’t understand.
你是个好人 赫尔 但你不明白
We need to find out why… No,no. this…
我们得找出原因 不 这…
Hal,just take a deep breath This isn’t right!
赫尔 深呼吸 这不对
And listen to me for a moment. You’re supposed to be with me!
先听我说 你应该和我在一起
I’m trying to warn you,Hal.
我试着提醒你 赫尔
It’s Titan! It’s Titan,not Hal!
我是泰坦 泰坦 不是赫尔
Bernard. Roxanne.
伯纳德 洛克安妮
Sorry I’m late.
抱歉我迟到了
Wow,your hair looks exciting.
哇塞 发型很振奋啊
Not the only exciting development of the night.
这可不是今晚唯一激动人心的事
Megamind’s created a new hero,
大脑壳创造了一个新的英雄
and I know why.
我知道为什么
It all makes sense now. He missed getting his butt kicked,
这合情合理 他怀念被揍的日子
So he created a new hero
所以他创造了一个新英雄
to kick it for him. Yeah.
来揍他 哦
But why would he pick Hal?
但为什么他选了赫尔
Hal is the worst possible person you could pick.
赫尔应该是最不理想的候选人了
Wow. That’s a lot to take in.
这一时半会儿可很难消化
It boggles my mind.
这令我很困惑