Well,look,”partner,” I’m her partner.
听好了 “搭档” 我才是她的搭档
She doesn’t know what she’s saying.
她都不知道她在说什么
She’s been through a traumatic experience.
她刚刚经历的太多了
I’d better take him home. Thanks again,Bernard.
我还是送他回家吧 再次感谢 伯纳德
I’ll call you tomorrow,partner.
我明天联♥系♥你 搭档
Yeah,ok. I’d like that.
好的 没问题
That was weird for everybody,
这太诡异了
‘Cause you accidentally hugged him instead of me.
你不小心拥抱了他而不是我
Sir? sir!
先生 先生
Code: Did you find out who it was?
暗号♥: 你发现他是谁了吗
Oh,code: Get the car.
噢 暗号♥: 快开车来
Code: Right away,sir.
暗号♥: 马上就来 先生
Byebye! See you tomorrow,Hal.
再见 明天见 赫尔
I’ll leave the door unlocked in case you want to check on me later.
我会留门的 以防你会再来看我
Who is this man we’ve infused with godlike power?
这个得到超级能量的人是谁
Well,sir,his name’s Hal Stewart. He’s 28 years old.
先生 他叫赫尔·斯图尔特 二十八岁
No criminal record. Actually no records at all.
没有犯罪记录 事实上根本没有任何记录
Apparently this man hasn’t accomplished anything.
很显然 这个人一无所成
Not yet,Minion. Not… yet.
暂时一无所成 小不点 暂时的
Could this day get anymore fun-tastic?
今天还能再背点吗
So,I will just go ahead and diffuse him
那么我去驱散他的能量吧
since this is clearly a mistake.
因为这是个明显的失误
No,Minion! There’s something much more powerful at work here.
不 小不点 他的潜力无限
This is no mistake. It’s destiny.
这不是错误 这是命中注定
Hal Shtewart! Prepare for your destiny!
赫尔·斯图尔特 接受你的命运吧
Hal? Hal shtewart?
赫尔 赫尔·西图尔特
Hey! In the bed! Am I saying it right?
嘿 我在床上呢 我发音对吗
“Stewart.”
“斯图尔特”
Is this a robbery?
这是打劫吗
‘Cause the lady across the hall has way better stuff than me.
楼道那边的女人可比我有钱多了
Oh,look,it’s Hal Stewart. Quick,the spray.
看啊 是赫尔·斯图尔特 快 用喷雾
All out.
用完了
Well,use the forgetme stick. Oh,right.
那用”忘了我是谁”之棒 哦对
Just look at him.
看看他
No,he doesn’t look quite the hero-type to me.
不是吧 他看起来不像是英雄
Oh,you’re such a pill,Minion.
你真讨厌 小不点
A potter couldn’t ask for finer clay.
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
I smell a hero.
我嗅到了英雄的味道
I smell something burning.
我嗅到什么东西烧起来了
I think it’s working. Places! Places!
起作用了 就位 就位
Places! Places! Places.
就位 就位
Do you have your disguise?
你有伪装吗
What?
咋了
Oh,you look fantastic.
你看起来太给力了
Rise my glorious creation.
我完美的作品 起来吧
Rise,and come to papa.
起来吧 来爸爸这里
What’s going on? Easy my child.
发生什么了 放轻松 我的孩子
Who are you? I sent you to this planet
你是谁 我把你送到这个星球
To teach you about justice,honor,and nobility.
是为了教授你正义 荣誉和高尚
I am your father.
我是你的父亲
So you’re like my space dad?
你就像是…我的太空爸爸吗
Yeah,I’m like your space dad.
对 我就像是你的太空爸爸
And you are what?
那你是啥
I’m your space stepmom.
我是你的太空继母
I’ve had some work done recently.
我最近做了点美容
Is this some kind of dream?
我是在做梦吗
This is a dream come true.
这是梦想成真
You’ve been blessed with unfathomable power.
上天赐福 你拥有深不可测的能量
What kind of power? Unfathomable.
什么能量 深不可测的能量
It’s unf… without fathom.
深不… 就是无穷无尽的
Yeah. we’ve come to guide you
没错 我们来指导你
on your path to be metrocity’s new hero.
成为地爹城的新英雄
And battle the super-genius of megamind.
对阵超级天才大脑壳
I know this is a lot to take in.
我知道这对你来说太多了
It may take months for you to come to grips.
大概需要数个月的时间来让你掌握
No freaking way!
不会吧
I wasn’t finished.
我还没说完呢
I’m gonna be a hero!
我要成为一个英雄了
I’m gonna be a hero!
我要成为一个英雄了
See,Minion,he’s perfect!
看到了吧 小不点 他很完美
And… action!
然后 开始
Someone help me! I’m ok!
救救我啊 我没事
You… bad!
你这个坏蛋
Zap! Zap! Zap!
射死你 射死你
The flames of my evil burn bright.
我的邪恶之火熊熊燃烧
Now you say something cool back at me.
现在你说点酷的回答我
Look. It doesn’t even hurt. Don’t even feel it.
看 我一点都不蛋疼 一点感觉都没有
No,no,no,no,no. Stomach down,hands up,
不 不 收腹 举手
like metro man.
就像地铁侠一样
Whoa! Wait! Watch out.
等等 看好了
He’s hopeless. Hopeless!
他简直无可救药 无可救药
Maybe we should change tactics. You think so?
也许我们该改变策略 是吗
Oh,you know how boys are.
你知道孩子们的德行
They love video games.
他们喜欢电子游戏
I could throw a few parts together. Can’t wait.
我能拼凑一些部分 我等不及了
Lol. smiley face.
哇哈哈 笑脸
Can’t wait for what,sir?
什么事等不及了 先生
That was such a funny story.
这故事太搞笑了
And brilliantly told,by the way.
而且讲得也很好
Ok,now you tell one.
好了 你讲一个
Bernard,I never knew you were so funny.
伯纳德 我一直不知道你这么有趣
And I never heard you laugh before.
我也一直没听到你开怀笑过
Yeah,it’s been a while. Feels pretty good.
是啊 有一阵没笑了 感觉真不错
And action.
开始
You don’t get out much,do you? Oh,what fun!
你不常出来吧 真好玩
I used to come here with my mother when I was a kid.
我小时候常和我妈妈一起来这里
It was one of my favorite things to do.
那是我最爱的事情之一
Now look at it. It’s a dump.
看看现在 一片狼藉
Why are we cleaning up the city,sir?
我们为什么要清理城市呢 先生
Well,we don’t want to battle our new hero in a dump now,
我们可不想在垃圾堆里对战新英雄
do we?
是不是
They’re all back. But how? why?
东西都恢复原状了 怎么弄的 怎么会
Maybe megamind isn’t so bad after all.
说不定大脑壳并没有那么坏
That’s it.
就是这样
Be free,my beautiful dove!
自♥由♥翱翔吧 我的美丽小鸽子
Ok,ok.
好了好了
Metro man and I were never a couple.
地铁侠和我从来没在一起过
But I thought you two were…
可我以为你们俩
I know,everybody did.
我知道 所有人都这么想
It’s just… well,he was never really my type.
其实 他一直不是我的菜
Really?
真的假的
Ok,now you tell me something.
好了 你跟我说说
Something you’ve never told anyone.
说点你从没跟别人说过的事
Well,in sh… school…
在 雪…学校
…none of the other kids really liked me.
其他的孩子都不喜欢我
I was always the last one picked for everything.
所有事情大家都是最后才选我
It’s too bad that we didn’t go to the same school.
真可惜 咱们没一起上过学
Hal,I think you’re ready for this.
赫尔 我觉得你准备好了
Do I have a son? No.
我有个儿子吗 不是
You make me laugh.
你很幽默啊
It stretches. It’s for you.
这是紧身衣 给你的
Hey,what’s the t stand for?
那这个T是什么意思
Titan.
泰坦
“Titan”? What’s that supposed to mean?
“泰坦” 那是什么意思
It was the only name I could trademark.
我只会写这个标记
Do you have someone special in your life,Hal?
在你生活中 有没有很特殊的人呢
No,not yet. but… there’s this really,really good-looking one
还没有 但是 有个长得很漂亮的
I’ve got my eye on currently.
我最近看上的
That’s very good.
这很好
Romance is very inspiring.
爱情的力量很强大

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!