Home 动作电影 超级大坏蛋(2010)

超级大坏蛋(2010)

0
超级大坏蛋(2010)

You should stop comparing me to Metro man!
别把我和地铁侠做比较
You can run,Megamind,but you can’t hide!
你可以跑 大脑壳 但你躲不了
We’re saved! we’re saved!
我们得救了 我们得救了
What’s your name,new hero?
你叫什么名字 新英雄
It’s Titan. Thank you!
我叫泰坦 谢谢你
Thank you! Titan has freed us!
感谢你 泰坦解放了我们
Oh,I wouldn’t say “free.”
我不会说”解放”
More like under new management.
应该说是新的操纵
What do you want? Titan’s turned evil.
你想怎么样 泰坦变成恶魔了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Another one of your genius plans has backfired on you.
你的又一项天才计划事与愿违
And why did my doorman let you up?
还有 我的门卫怎么会让你上楼的
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Please,Roxanne,no. no.
求你了 洛克安妮 别关
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Why do you need my help?
你怎么会需要我的帮助
Because you’re the smartest person I know.
因为你是我认识的最聪明的人
But you can’t hide here.
但你不能躲在这儿
The copper should have worked.
铜做的本应该起作用的
Why didn’t the copper work?
为什么铜不起作用呢
The copper worked perfectly well last time.
上次铜的表现非常好
Copper? you’re not making any sense.
铜 什么跟什么啊
Look,if we don’t find Titan’s weakness,
听着 如果我们不找出泰坦的弱点
He’ll destroy the whole city.
他会毁了整座城市
Ok,how can I help?
好吧 我怎么帮你
We need to find answers.
我们需要找出答案
You knew Metro man best.
你最了解地铁侠
Did he have a hideout? A cave?
他有藏身的地方吗 洞穴
A solitary fortress of some kind? Anything that would give us clues.
某种隐居堡垒 任何可以提供线索的
Well… there is one place I know.
额 有一个地方我知道
You gave him these powers. can’t you just take them away?
是你赋予他超能力的 你就不能解除吗
I can’t. I lost my diffuser gun
不行 我丢失了扩散枪
when I misplaced the invisible car.
当时我忘记隐形车放哪儿了
The night you dumped me,
就在你甩掉我的那晚
alone,in the rain.
我一个人 在雨中
Did you ever look back?
当时你回头看了吗
No! My giant blue head!
没有 我的大蓝头啊
I guess we’re here.
我们应该到了
So,this is where he hid it.
这里就是他藏身之地
After all these years. My old shoolhouse.
多年以后 我再次造访以前的学校
You know,I think there’s an apology in order for the other night.
对于那天晚上的事我想向你道歉
Ok,that would be nice,but make it quick.
好吧 真贴心 快点说吧
We have much more pressing matters to deal with.
我们还有许多紧迫的事要处理
Wow. I can’t believe he kept all this stuff.
真不敢相信这些东西他都保存着
I remember when he wore that.
我还记得他穿那身衣服的时候
Shouldn’t we try to stay focused here?
我们不是该集中精力吗
Yes,of course,right,focused.
是的 当然 集中注意力
Hey,come over and look at this.
过来看这个
What is it? What did you find?
什么 你发现什么了
Look.

This glass has ice cubes in it.
这个杯子里有冰块
Yes,that’s what happens when water gets cold.
对啊 水变冷了就会结冰
No,what I’m saying is,don’t you think it’s a little odd
不 我的意思是你不觉得奇怪吗
That the ice hasn’t melted yet?
冰块居然还没融化
One of life’s great mysteries.
又是一个生活小谜题
We now have confirmed reports.
我们得到确切报道
Titan,first thought to be this city’s new hero,
本以为是城市新英雄的泰坦
has turned evil.
变成了恶魔
The city has never seen this level of destruction.
城市遭到了空前破坏
If only Metroman were still alive…
真希望地铁侠还活着…
You’re alive? You’re alive.
你还活着 你还活着
I’m alive. but I,we…
我还活着 但我 我们
We saw your skeleton! you were dead!
我们看见了你的尸骨 你已经死了
Are you a ghost?
你是鬼魂吗
There had better be an amazing explanation for this.
你最好给我们一个合理的解释
Speak,apparition.
说句话 幽灵
Ok. ok,ok,ok.
好吧 好吧
You both deserve the truth.
你们应该知道真♥相♥
It all started back at the observatory.
这要从天文台开始说起
Roxanne was kidnapped. I was gonna stop you.
那天洛克安妮被绑♥架♥了 我来阻止你
My head wasn’t in the game that day.
可我当时却无心恋战
We were kind of going through the motions.
我们总是这个老套路
So… using my super-speed,
所以 我用超速度离开
I decided to go clear my head.
决定去整理一下思路
Fire!
开火
Then I realized,
然后我意识到
We had done this same silly charade our entire lives.
我们一生都在玩这个愚蠢的游戏
I tried to get my mind off how I was feeling,
我试着弄清楚自己的感受
But I just felt stuck.
但却毫无头绪
I began to realize,despite all my powers,
我开始意识到 尽管我有超能力
Each and every citizen of Metro have something I didn’t,
但地铁城的每个人都拥有一项我没有的东西
a choice.
选择权
Ever since I can remember,
从我记事起
I’ve always had to be what the city wanted me to be.
我一直做着人们希望我做的
But what about what I wanted to do?
但我自己想做的事呢
Then it suddenly hit me.
于是我突然恍然大悟
I do have a choice.
我也有选择权
I can be whatever I want to be.
我可以做自己想做的
No one said this hero thing had to be a lifetime gig.
没人规定当英雄是一辈子的职业
You can’t just quit,either.
可又不能随便辞职
That’s when I got the brilliant idea… to fake my death.
于是我想出了一条妙计 假死
Copper drains my powers.
铜会削弱我的能力
Your weakness is copper?
你的弱点是铜
Once your death ray hit,I’d never felt so alive.
致命射线打进的一刹那 我如同重获新生
So I borrowed a prop from a nearby nursing school.
我从附近护士学校借了一具骨架
Metroman was finally dead.
地铁侠终于死了
And music man was born!
音乐达人却诞生了
Music man? That way I could keep my logo.
音乐达人 这样还能继续用我的标志
‘Cause of wha…? Come again?
因为什么 再说一次
I was finally free to get in touch with my true power…
我终于可以自♥由♥使用我真正的超能力了
…weaving lyrical magic.
挥舞多情的节奏
Check this out.
听听这个
I have eyes that can see
我有一双眼睛 可以
right through lead…
看到通往…
You’re horrible! Granted,you have talent.
太差劲了 真棒 你很有天赋
But there’s a madman out there destroying our… your city.
可外面有个疯子正在破坏我们的 你的城市
How could you do this?!
你怎么能这样
The people of this city relied on you,
这座城里的人们如此信赖你
and you deserted them!
你却抛弃了他们
You left us in the hands of him!
你让我们处在…他的掌控中
No offense. No,I’m with you.
没别的意思 没事 我支持你
Look,we need your help.
听着 我们需要你的帮助
I’m sorry. I really am.
对不起 我很抱歉
I’m done.
我已经金盆洗手了
You know,little buddy,
你知道吗 小伙计
there’s a yin for every yang.
每一个”阴”都会对应一个”阳”
If there’s bad,good will rise up against it.
如果有邪恶存在 正义就会起来消灭它
It’s taken me a long time to find my calling.
我用很长时间找到了自己的使命
Now it’s about time you find yours.
现在是时候找到你自己的了
Hey,who needs him?
谁稀罕他啊
We can beat Titan ourselves.
我们可以自己打败泰坦
I say we go back to the evil lair,grab some ray guns,
我们回到恶魔巢 抄几把激光枪
Hold him sideways,and just go all gangsta on him.
把他揪到一边 所有的家伙都往他身上招呼
We can’t.
不行
So that’s it? you’re just giving up?
就这样吗 你放弃了
I’m the bad guy. I don’t save the day,
我是坏人 我不会拯救城市
I don’t fly off into the sunset,
我不会朝着落日飞去
And I don’t get the girl.
我也不会得到女孩芳心
I’m going home.
我要回去了
Unless someone comes to our aid soon,all may be lost.
除非有人出手相救 否则一切都完了