Home 悬疑电影 记忆碎片(2000)

记忆碎片(2000)

0
记忆碎片(2000)

What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Your name.
你的名字
Dodd. Who did this to you?
陶德 谁打伤你?
What? Who did this to you?
什么? 谁打伤你?
You did.

I’m not gonna help you kill that guy.
我不会帮你杀人
No, just let me think for a minute.
不 让我想想
Okay, Natalie. Who’s Natalie?
娜塔莉 谁是娜塔莉?
Natalie who? Why?
哪个娜塔莉? 为什么问?
Maybe I know her. Look. We gotta get him out of here.
说不定我认识她 我们要把他弄走
All right, all right.
好的
He’s gotta have a car, right?
他必定有车
We take him down to his car,
送他上车
tell him to get the fuck out of town or we’re gonna kill him.
我们跟他说出了城就把他杀掉
We can’t walk him out of here tied up and bleeding.
他在流血 怎样出去?
How the fuck did you get him up here? I don’t know.
他怎样上来? 不知道
You don’t know.
你不知道?
Yes, I do. This is not my room.
我知道这不是我的房♥
It must be his room. Great! Let’s go.
必定是他的 我们自己走吧
No, no. We can’tjust leave him here. Why not?
不可以把他留在这里 为什么?
Because the maid’s gonna walk in.
女工发现
She’ll see him, call the cops. He can ID us.
会报♥警♥他认得我们
Okay. We untie him…
先替他松绑
we clean him up, and we march him out of here with a gun in his back.
清理 然后用枪押走
A gun. Why would I have a gun?
枪? 哪里有枪?
It must be his. I don’t think they’d let someone like me carry a gun.
必定是他的 我这种人不会有枪
Fucking hope not.
你有枪就完了
Which one?
哪一部?
We should probably steal his car. You know, teach him a lesson.
不如偷他的车 作为惩戒
Shut up.
闭嘴
That’s all right for you to say. You’re the one with the Jag.
你开积架 当然不想偷
Get in. I’m gonna ride with him. You follow us.
上车 我载他 你随后
Give me your keys.
你的车钥匙拿来
Take your own car.
开自己的车吧
So was he scared? Yeah. I think it was your sinister must ache.
他害怕吗? 是啊 我想是怕了你的二撇胡
Fuck you. You should have stolen his car.
妈的咧 你应该偷他车
Why? What’s wrong with this one? Nothing. You want to trade?
这部有什么不好? 你想交换吗?
So what do you do now?
你打算怎样?
I’m going to find out what the fuck that was all about.
我要查个清楚
Natalie, right? Who the fuck is Dodd?
娜塔莉 是不是? 陶德是什么家伙?
Sammy’s wife was crippled by the cost of supporting him…
杰克斯太太要负担
and fighting the company’s decision.
丈夫沉重的医药费
But it wasn’t the money that got to her.
不过 她耿耿于怀的 不是钱
I never said that Sammy was faking. Listen. I have an idea.
我没说过萨米在假装 听着 我有一个想法
Sammy, I have an idea.
我想你替我办一件事
Just that his problem was mental, not physical.
我只说是心理病 不是生理病
I want you to have a pen in your pocket, okay?
我要你带着支笔
But she couldn’t understand. You’re gonna have a pad in your pocket.
她不明白丈夫的病况 还要带一本 小记事本
I did something wrong? You did something wrong!
我做错了什么? 你是做错什么!
We’re gonna deal with it. We’re gonna try harder.
我们要认真想想法子
She looks into his eyes and sees the same person.
她觉得假如自己的丈夫
If it’s not a physical problem, he should just snap out of it.
患的不是生理病 应该可以痊愈
Ellen called! Ellen called?
爱伦打过电♥话♥来! 爱伦打过电♥话♥来?
Ellen can’t come today! Ellen can’t come! Okay. I’m sorry!
爱伦今天不能来! 很对不起!
I’m sorry. I’m trying. I’m sorry. Try harder!
很对不起! 我已经尽了力 你要更加尽力!
So good old Leonard Shelby from the insurance company
我让她
gives her the seed of doubt…
怀疑丈夫患心理病
just like he gave it to the doctors.
就像我让医生怀疑一样
But I never said that he was faking. I never said that.
我从未说过他假装
I don’t feel drunk.
我不觉得我喝醉了
Hello? Shit.
哈啰 糟糕
Housekeeping.
打扫房♥间
Not right now. I’m sorry.
现在不方便 对不起
Okay.
好的
“Dodd. Put him onto Teddy or just get rid of him for Natalie.”
“陶德 叫泰迪来帮忙 或直接帮娜塔莉除掉他”
Dodd.
陶德
Get rid of him. Ask Natalie.
“除掉他” “娜塔莉要求的”
Teddy, Teddy.
泰迪 泰迪
Leave your number. You know what to do.
请留下你的电♥话♥号♥码 你知道的
Yeah. This is a message for Teddy.
给泰迪的信息
I’m at the Mountcrest Inn of Fifth Street, room six.
我在顶峰旅馆 6号♥房♥
I need you to come over as soon as you get this. It’s important.
请尽快来 很重要
This is Leonard. Thanks. Bye.
我是蓝纳 拜拜
Fuck.
妈的
What Mrs.Jankis didn’t understand was
杰克斯太太不明白
that you can’t bully someone into remembering.
记忆是强逼不来
The more pressure you’re under, the harder it gets.
施压只有弄巧反拙
Then call me back?
回我电♥话♥ 好吗?
Okay. What am I doing?
我在做什么?
I’m chasing this guy.
我在追这个人
No. He’s chasing me.
不 他在追我
Fuck.
妈的
“Dodd. White guy.
“陶德 白种人
Mountcrest Inn on Fifth Street.”
顶峰旅馆”
I’ll get the jump on you, you fucker.
我不会放过你 你这王八
Fuck.
妈的
Sorry.
对不起
I need a weapon.
我需要武器
This’ll do.
这件合用
I don’t feel drunk.
我不觉得我喝醉了
Do I know this guy?
我认识他吗?
He seems to know me.
他似乎认识我
What the fuck?
什么回事?
I like your car. Thank you.
我喜欢你的车 谢谢
Where’d you get it? Are you interested in buying one?
在哪里买♥♥? 你有兴趣买♥♥?
I haven’t made a strong enough impression on you?
你觉得我不起眼?
I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself.
不用太自卑
Okay. What am I doing?
我在做什么?
Who is this?
谁?
Ouch. Cut it out.
喔 不要闹啦
How can you read that again? It’s good.
你怎可以读完又读? 好看嘛
Yeah, but you’ve read it, like, a thousand times.
你似乎读过上千次
I enjoy it.
我喜欢啊
I always thought the pleasure of a book
我一直以为读小说
was in wanting to know what happens next.
不知道接下来的剧情才有趣
Don’t be a prick.
不要那样扫兴
I’m not reading it to annoy you. I enjoy it.
我完全因为喜欢读而读 又没打扰到你
Just let me read, please.
让我读下去 好不好?
Probably tried this before.
可能以前烧过
Probably burned truckloads of your stuff.
可能已经烧掉你很多遗物
Can’t remember to forget you.
总是忘不了你
Yeah.

Sir, that’d certainly be in keeping with some of my own discoveries.
情形跟我所掌握的资料一致
I was hoping for a little more on the drugs angle.
我希望多了解毒品方面的事
Can you hang on a sec?
你等一下好吗?
The police report mentioned
警方报告提到
the drugs found in the car outside my house.
凶手车里有毒品
The car was stolen, but his prints were all over it.
车是失窃的 遍布凶手的指纹
I got friends in the department. They gave me a copy of it.
我认识一位警♥察♥ 他给我这些资料
I dealt with the police a lot in my insurance job.
我做保险 有机会认识警♥察♥
With my condition, it’s really tough.
因为我这个病
I can’t keep it all in mind at once.
我没法记得整份报告
I have to summarize the different sections.
只好记摘要
And there’s pages missing.
报告有几页不见了
I guess I’ve been trying to log them all.
并不完整
I don’t know why these are crossed out.
有部分删除掉 奇怪
But they weren’t even looking for John G.
不过 警方并不追缉约翰·G
The stuff they found in the car fit in
他们认为
with what they believed had happened…
没有必要
so they didn’t chase any of it up.
所以不了了之