Come on. Proceeds are going to charity. Help me out.
参加嘛 是慈善的
Thank you.
谢谢
On the house. Thanks.
店里请客 谢谢
It’s completely fucked because nobody believes you.
当没有人肯相信你的时候真的太糟了
It’s amazing what a little brain damage will do for your credibility.
脑部受损 连说话也没有人信
I guess it’s some kind of poetic justice for not believing Sammy.
我以前不信萨米 应有此报
You know the truth about my condition, Officer?
得我这种病的人
You don’t know anything.
什么都不知道
You feel angry, you don’t know why.
觉得生气 可是不知道为什么
You feel guilty, you have no idea why.
觉得内疚 可是不知道为什么
You could do anything and not have the faintest idea 10 minutes later.
无论什么 十分钟就忘掉
Like Sammy. What if I’ve done something like Sammy?
萨米的事 我有没有告诉你?
I didn’t tell you what happened to Sammy and his wife?
喔 我没有吗? 萨米和他太太的事
She came to see me at my office.
她到我办公室见我
I thought she was trying to catch me off guard…
我以为她在试探
so I didn’t tell her what I really thought,
我没有对她说真心话
but I never said that he was taking…
但我只说
just that his condition was mental, not physical.
他的病是心理 而不是生理
I found out later that she went home and gave Sammy his final exam.
她回家 替萨米做最后的测试
Sammy? It’s time for my shot.
萨米 时间到该替我打♥针♥了
She knew beyond a doubt that he loved her.
她深信萨米爱她
So she found a way to test him.
于是用这个办法测试
Sammy. It’s time for my shot.
萨米 时间到该替我打♥针♥了
She really thought she’d call his bluff.
她以为可以拆穿他
There you go.
好了
Or she just didn’t wanna live with the things she’d put him through.
否则 她不想再活下去
Sammy.
萨米
It’s time for my shot.
时间到该替我打♥针♥了
It won’t hurt.
不会痛
She went into a coma and never recovered.
她不省人事 然后死去
Sammy couldn’t understand or explain what happened.
萨米不明白 也不能解释
He’s been in a home ever since.
从此长住疗养院
He doesn’t even know that his wife is dead.
连妻子去世也不知道
I was wrong about Sammy, and I was wrong about his wife.
我看错萨米 看错他太太
She wasn’t interested in the money.
她不是为钱
She just needed to understand his problem.
只想了解病情
His brain didn’t respond to conditioning. But he wasn’t a con man.
他对惯性没有反应 可是他不是骗子
When she looked into his eyes, she thought he could be the same person.
她看着他的眼睛 她以为萨米没有变
When I looked into his eyes, I thought I saw recognition.
我看着他的眼睛 我也以为萨米认得我
Now I know. You fake it.
我现在知道是假装的
If you think you’re supposed to recognize somebody, you just pretend to.
他假装认得人
You bluff it to get a pat on the head from the doctors.
或者为了博取赞许
You bluff it to seem less of a freak.
为了假装他不是怪人
What drug dealer?
什么毒贩?
Hey, Lenny, how you doing? It’s private back here.
蓝尼 你好 是私人地方 出去
It’s okay. We know each other. Right, kid?
没事的 我们是相识的
How did you know I was in here?
你怎知道我在这里?
TheJag’s out front. Should have put it around back.
你把积架停在前面 你应该停到后面去
What are you still doing here, Lenny?
你还在这里做什么?
There’s plenty of tattoo parlors up north.
北边有很多纹身店
I guess I wanted to get something down before it slipped my mind.
我想趁还没忘记 刺下来
Give me the keys. I’ll move it. It’ll be all right for a minute.
把车钥匙给我吧 我替你开走 不要紧
Wait out there.
出去等吧
Give me a minute. I gotta get something for you.
等一等我好吗? 我有东西要给你
Fact six: Car license SG137IU.
线索六: 车牌 SG137IU
Look. Wait a minute, will ya?
等一等 好不好?
We gotta get you out of here. Why?
我要送你离开本地 为什么?
Man. Come on, Leonard. How many times I gotta tell you?
多此一问 你要我说几多遍?
It’s not safe for you to hang around here anymore. Why not?
你在这里已经不安全 为什么?
Because that cop’s looking for you.
警♥察♥在找你
I gotta get you a new identity, some new clothes.
我要给你弄个新身份 新衣服
A different car would do for now. So put these on.
暂时换部汽车 穿上去
What cop?
什么警♥察♥?
He’s a bad cop. He’s the one that checked you into the Discount Inn.
一个坏警♥察♥ 他介绍你住特惠旅馆
He’s been calling you for days, telling you shit,
他找了你已经好几天 蒙混你
slipping envelopes under your door. Shit like that.
把信封塞进你门底
How do you know this? He told me. He thinks it’s funny.
你怎知道? 他告诉我 以为好笑
He’s been laughing at you. You’re full of shit.
他在玩你 你在唬烂啊
I’m not. He knows you’re no good on the phone,
不是 他知道你不爱讲电♥话♥
so he’s been calling you.
所以找上门
Sometimes you don’t answer the phone…
有时你不接电♥话♥
so he slips shit under your door
他把塞信封入你门底
to scare you into answering the phone again…
吓到你听电♥话♥
giving you a line of crap about John G. being some local drug dealer.
骗你说约翰·G 是当地毒贩
Jimmy Grants. Who’sJimmy Grants?
吉米·葛兰斯 谁是吉米·葛兰斯?
Leonard, Jimmy’s the drug dealer.
吉米是毒贩
The cop wants to know how his operation’s run.
警♥察♥在调查他
He’s got some score in mind. Somehowyou’re involved.
不知怎样 你牵涉了进去
Uh-huh. How do you know him?
你怎么认识他?
I’m a snitch. He’s a cop from out of town.
我是线人 他是外地警♥察♥
The local boys put us together.
于是走在一起
If he knew I was helping you, he’d fucking kill me.
假如他知道我帮你 一定会宰掉我
So take these clothes, put them on and get the fuck out of here.
换上这些衣服吧 然后快点离开本地
Come on, Leonard.Just go.
蓝纳 快走吧
You are full of shit.
你一直在唬烂
“Come by after. Natalie.”
“下班过来 娜塔莉”
“Ferdy’s Bar.”
“佛迪酒吧”
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
I’m sorry. I thought you were somebody else.
对不起 我我认错了人
Sorry.
对不起
That’s okay.
不要紧
So this Jimmy Grants deals drugs out of the bar
吉米·葛兰斯在女友的酒吧
where his girlfriend works?
贩毒?
But he’s not gonna bring her along. He’ll come by himself, right?
他不会带她来 会自己来吧?
I always figured the drugs angle would be the best way to get him.
最好以贩毒罪名检控他
No, Officer. I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.
不 警官 我随时都准备好
You’re in the lobby? What do you look like?
你来到了旅馆正门? 你是什么样子?
I’ll be right there.
我立即出去
Lenny.
蓝尼
Officer Gammell.
你是甘莫警官?
Yeah. Come on.
对 来吧
Smile. Not here.
笑一笑 不要不要在这里
Over here.
这里拍吧
Is it Officer or Lieutenant Gammell? You know what?
是甘莫警官或是甘莫探员? 这样
Don’t write Gammell,just Teddy.
不要写姓甘莫 写泰迪好了
Why? I’m undercover.
为什么? 我正在做卧底
This is the directions where he’s going.
他会经过的方向
My number’s on the bottom if you need me. You’re not coming?
我的电♥话♥在下面 你不来?
No. It wouldn’t be appropriate.
不来 不方便去
Nice picture. I look thin.
拍得不错 看起来很瘦
Hey, Lenny.
嘿 蓝尼
Make him beg.
好好修理他
Teddy!
泰迪!
Hey, Teddy!
嘿 泰迪!
Jimmy.
吉米?
What the fuck are you doing here? You Jimmy Grants?
你在这里做什么? 你是吉米·葛蓝斯?
Expecting any other Jimmys out here, Memory Man?
还有另一个吉米? 失忆鬼
Do you remember me? Yeah, I remember you.
你认识我? 是啊 我记得你
Where the fuck’s Teddy?
泰迪在哪里?
Well?
怎么样?
Motherfuck… Fuckin’ retard!
混帐你想怎么样?
Strip. You’re making a big fucking mistake, pal.
脱! 你搞错了 大错特错
Strip!
脱!
My associates are not the kind of people you wanna piss off.
我的那帮人不是好惹的
Don’t say anything else.
少碎碎念
I knew I couldn’t trust that fuck! Take it off.
早知那混♥蛋♥不可靠! 脱!
Cock sucker.
王八蛋
Your pants too.
裤子也脱!
Why? I don’t wanna get blood on them.
为什么? 我不想衣服沾到血
Wait. Did he tell you what I was bringing?
等一等 他有没有说我带了什么来?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!