Honey.
亲爱的
Honey, it’s late.
亲爱的 很晚了
Everything okay?
没事吧?
You okay in there?
你没事吧?
Was it good for you?
满意吗?
What? Was I supposed to lock the door?
什么? 我应该要锁门吗?
No.
不用
I’d like you to leave now.
请你现在离开吧
There’s something about the drugs stashed in the car
凶手车里有毒品
that doesn’t ring true for me.
是个关键
Because the police claim the guy was an addict…
警方说凶手是瘾君子 (五: 涉及毒品” )
needing money to score, which I think is bullshit…
抢劫我家 是为了有钱买♥♥毒品
’cause he’s not gonna go breaking into places
他已经有大批毒品
while he’s still got a stash that big.
还用打劫?
I think John G. left it there or planted it there.
我认为约翰·G 用毒品栽赃嫁祸
How do you know that?
你怎知道?
Shit. That’s true. It fits.
对了 怪不得
So he’s a dealer.
那么他是毒贩了
Hang on a sec.
等一等
Now we’re getting somewhere.
现在有头绪了
“Discount Inn.”
“特惠旅馆”
Yeah, okay. Blonde’s fine.
金发女郎 好
That’s what they say.
对了
The Discount Inn. 304.
特惠旅馆304号♥房♥
Leonard.
我叫蓝纳
What then?
想怎样做?
We just go to bed. You wait for me to fall asleep.
我们上♥床♥ 你等我睡着
You go into the bathroom and you slam the door.
然后上厕所 大力甩门
Slam it? Yeah. Loud enough to wake me up.
大力甩门? 大力到吵醒我
And that’s it? That’s it.
只是这样? 只是这样
First I just need you to put these things around the room.
先把这些东西四处放
Just pretend they’re your things and that this is your bedroom.
假装是你的东西 你的睡房♥
Should I wear it? No. Just like you took it off or something.
要我穿上去吗? 不用 当作你刚刚脱下来
I don’t want you to use it. I’m sorry.
我不要你用它 对不起
I just mean put them around the room…
只要你随便放在房♥里
as if they were your things.
就像是你的你的东西
Whatever gets you off.
你喜欢怎样就怎样好了
I can’t blame the cops for not taking me seriously.
我不怪警方不理会
This is a difficult condition for people to understand.
我的病不容易明白
Look at Sammy Jankis. His own wife couldn’t deal with it.
看萨米·杰克斯吧 他太太实在受不了
I told you about how she tried to get him to snap out of it.
怎样也不能让他恢复记忆
Eventually she came to see me at the office.
她终于来办公室见我
I found out all kinds of shit.
不停吐苦水
She told me about life with Sammy, how she treated him.
说她用尽办法强逼萨米记忆
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你见我
It got to the point
甚至
where she’d get Sammy to hide food all around the house.
要萨米把食物收藏起来
Then she’d stop feeding him to see if his hunger…
要他记着收藏地点
would make him remember where he’d hidden the food.
否则挨饿
She wasn’t a cruel person. She just wanted old Sammy back.
她不是故意那么狠 只希望萨米康复
Mr. Shelby, you know all about Sammy
你认为
and you’ve decided that he’s faking.
萨米在假装
Mrs.Jankis, the company’s position isn’t that
公♥司♥并没有说
Sammy is faking anything…
萨米假装
just that his condition can’t be shown to be…
只是认为他的病 不是
I just want to know what your honest opinion about Sammy is.
我只想知道你的真正看法
We shouldn’t even be talking like this
案件在上诉
while the case is still open to appeal.
我们不应该讨论
I’m not appealing the decision. Then why are you here?
我不会提出上诉 那么你想怎么?
Try to understand. When I look at Sammy…
你想想 当我看到萨米
I don’t see some… vegetable.
我看的不是植物人
I see my same old Sammy.
而是以前的萨米
What do you think that’s like for me
我总是抱有希望
to suspect he might be imagining this whole problem…
总希望他完全是心理作祟
and that if I just could say the right thing…
总希望有办法
he’d snap out of it and go back to being normal?
令他霍然而愈
If I knew that my old Sammy were truly gone…
假如萨米确实无药可救
then I could say good-bye and start loving this new Sammy.
那么我会抛开过去 爱现在的萨米
As long as I have doubt, I can’t say good-bye and move on.
一日抱有希望 一日就死心不息
What do you want from me?
你要我怎样?
I want you to forget the company you work for for 30 seconds…
我要你撇开公事半分钟
and tell me if you really believe that Sammy’s faking his condition.
告诉我萨米是不是假装
I need to know… what you honestly believe.
我需要知道 你真正的想法
I believe that
我相信
Sammy should be physically capable of making new memories.
萨米有记忆能力
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought I helped her. I thought she just needed some kind of answer.
我以为帮了她 以为她只求一个答案
I didn’t think it was important what the answer was…
以为什么答案都不重要
just that she had one to believe.
以为她只要一个可以去相信的答案 (五: 毒贩)
A car this nice you should lock. Who the fuck are you?
这样好的车 你应该上锁 你是谁?
Teddy, your buddy. Prove it.
你的朋友泰迪 证明来看
Sammy. Remember Sammy? You told me about Sammy!
萨米 记不记得萨米? 你告诉过我萨米的事
Geez!
天啊!
What the fuck are you doing in my car?
你在我车内搞什么?
What, your sense of humor went with the memory?
你连幽默感也忘掉?
Do you even know why you’re here? Unfinished business.
你为什么在这里 知道吗? 有未完成的事
Lenny, let me inform you.
蓝尼 告诉你吧
Your business here is very much finished.
你的事已经了结
You’re still here because of Natalie. Who’s Natalie?
你为了娜塔莉 所以还在这里 谁是娜塔莉?
Schmuck, whose house do you think you just walked out of?
帅哥 你刚从谁的家走出来?
That’s right. Take a look at your pictures. I bet you got one of her.
对 看看照片吧 你必定有她的照片
Nice shot, Leibovitz.
拍得好啊 大摄影师
You’ll wanna make a note. You can’t trust her.
记下来吧 不要相信她
Yeah? Why’s that?
为什么?
Because by now she’s taken a look at this suit and the car…
因为她看出你有钱
and she’s starting to figure out ways
打算利用你
of turning the situation to her advantage.
捞点油水
She’s already got you staying with her, for Christ’s sakes.
她已经把你搭上手了
You can’t go back in there. Let me give you the name of a motel.
你不可以回她家 我介绍你住间旅馆吧
You’re lucky I ran into you. That broad’s bad news.
碰到我 算你运气 那婆娘碰不得
What do you mean, “bad news”?
为什么?
She’s involved with drugs.
她涉及毒品
Look. These. You see these?
看到吗?
This is the bar where she works.
这是她服务的酒吧 (佛迪酒吧)
Her boyfriend’s a drug dealer.
她的男友是毒贩
She takes orders for him, arranges meets.
她替他办事 传递消息
He writes messages on the back of these.
他把讯息写在纸的背后
Then she slips him the answers when she serves him his drinks.
她趁斟酒给他 偷偷替他传递
Why should I care? Because when she gets jammed up…
关我什么事? 因为她惹上了麻烦
she’s gonna use you to protect herself.
打算利用你来替她解决
From who?
谁给她麻烦?
Guys are gonna wanna know what happened to her boyfriend.
想知道她男友下落的人
Guys are gonna come after her. Somebody’s gotta pay, Lenny.
那人要找她出气 总有人受罪
Somebody always pays. Maybe she’ll make it you.
一定有人受罪 或者她想利用你来挡灾
Oh, yeah? Maybe she’ll make it you. Is that it?
是吗? 或者她想利用你来挡灾 是不是?
You worried that she’s gonna use me against you?
你担心她利用我来对付你
No. Why not?
不是 为什么不会?
Because she doesn’t know who I am.
因为她不认识我
Why are you following me? Maybe I wanna help.
你为什么跟着我? 或者我想帮你
She doesn’t know anything about your investigation, okay, Einstein?
她完全不知道你在调查什么 天才
So write this down.
记下来吧
When she offers to help, it’ll be for her own reasons.
她提议帮你 其实是为了自己
I’m not lying. Take my pen. Write this down.
我没有骗你 用我的笔记下来
Do not trust her.
不要相信她
There. You happy now? I won’t be happy until you leave town.
现在高兴了没有? 你离开本地我才高兴
Why not?
为什么?
You ever wonder how long you can hang around here
你留下来
before people start asking questions?
迟早有人会问
What sort of questions?
问什么?
The same sort of questions you should be asking yourself.
问你自己应该问的问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!