Like what? Like, how did you get this suit, the car?
例如呢? 你为什么穿名牌西装? 开名车?
I have money. From what?
我有钱 从哪里来?
My wife’s death. I used to work in insurance. We were well covered.
我太太过世 我以前在保险公♥司♥工作 帮她买♥♥了保险
So in your grief you wandered into a Jaguar dealership.
你痛失娇妻 于是去买♥♥积架?
You don’t have a clue, do you?
答不出来吧
You don’t even know who you are. Yes, I do.
你连自己是谁都不知道 我知道
I don’t have amnesia.
我没有失忆
I remember everything right up until the incident.
意外前的事我统统记得
I am Leonard Shelby. I am from San Francisco…
我叫蓝纳·修比 旧金山人
That’s who you were. You do not know who you are…
那是以前的身份 你不知道现在的身份
what you’ve become since… the incident.
意外发生后 你变成怎样的人
You wander around playing detective.
你到处扮侦探
You don’t even know how long ago it was.
连扮了多久都不知道
Let me put it this way.
让我问问你
Were you wearing designer suits when you sold insurance?
你推销保险 够钱穿名牌西装?
I didn’t sell insurance. I investigated it.
不是推销 是调查
Right. You’re an investigator.
对 你是调查员
Maybe you should start investigating yourself.
你或者应该调查自己
Thank you for the advice.
谢谢你的忠告
Look, do me a favor. Don’t go back in there.
帮个忙 不要回到她家去
Will you take the motel out of town?
住汽车旅馆好不好?
It’s been fun, Lenny.
拜拜 蓝尼
“Do not trust her.”
“不要相信她”
“Don’t believe his lies.”
“别相信他的谎言”
Fuck it. I need my own place.
算了 我自己租♥房♥♥住
No. She shouldn’t have given me that responsibility.
杰克斯太太不应该逼我答那种问题
I’m a claims investigator, not a doctor.
我是保险调查员 不是医生
Yeah. I guess.

But I’ve got all sorts of other considerations.
我有很多顾虑
Legal responsibility, large financial…
法律责任 大笔赔款
Who is this?
你是谁?
Write this down. Write down what happened. Write it down.
记下来 记下所发生的事情
Concentrate. Keep it in mind. Find a pen.
记下来 集中精神 找一枝笔
What happened?
什么事?
What does it look like? He beat the shit out of me.
还用问? 他打我
Who?
谁?
Fuck, Leonard. Dodd. Dodd beat the shit out of me.
陶德啊! 陶德打我
Why? Why? Because ofyou.
为什么? 为什么? 都是你
Because I did what you told me to do! Go in and reason with him!
我照你吩咐 去找他!
Tell him about Teddy!Great fucking idea! Calm down. Take it easy.
告诉他泰迪的事 结果挨打! 冷静点 别激动
You’re safe. It’s okay.
不要怕 没事的
Come on.Just sit down.
过来 坐下来
Sit down.
坐下来
Here. Sit down.
坐下来
Okay. You’re okay.
不要怕
I’ll just get some ice for your face.
我拿些冰来给你敷脸
Here.
给你
I did exactly what you told me to do.
我照着你吩咐去做
I went to Dodd…
我去找陶德
and I told him that I didn’t have any ofJimmy’s money…
告诉他吉米的钱 毒品
or the drugs…
都不在我身上
and that this Teddy must have taken everything.
全部都被那个泰迪拿走
And what did he say?
他怎么说?
He didn’t believe me.
他不相信我
He said if I don’t have the drugs by tomorrow, he’s gonna kill me.
逼我明天交出毒品 否则杀了我
Then he just started hitting me.
然后他说完就开始打我
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Why? I’ll go see him.
为什么问这个? 我要去见他
And?
然后呢?
I’ll give him some bruises of his own
揍他
and tell him to look for a guy called Teddy.
叫他去找泰迪
He’ll kill you, Lenny.
他会杀了你的 蓝尼
My wife used to call me Lenny.
我太太习惯叫我蓝尼
Yeah?
啊?
Yeah. I hated it.
我讨厌别人这样叫我
This guy is so dangerous.
陶德这个人惹不得
Let’sjust think of something else, okay? No, no.
我们另行想办法吧 不
You just tell me what he looks like… and where I can find him.
告诉我他的模样哪里找到他就行
Have you got a pen? In my purse.
你有笔吧? 在皮包内
He’ll probably find you.
他他或者会找你
What do you mean? I told him about your car.
什么意思? 我告诉他你的车
Why?
为什么?
He was beating the shit out of me. I had to tell him something.
我挨不住打 只好说点东西
Just write it all down.
写下来吧
Be careful.
小心
I’ll be fine.
不用担心
A car this nice you should lock. Who the fuck are you?
这样名贵的车 你应该上锁 你是谁?
Front desk?
柜台吗?
Burt. Right. This is Mr. Shelby in room 21.
我是21号♥房♥的修比先生
Yeah, that’s the thing. I don’t want any calls.
对 我不要接听电♥话♥
Nope. None at all.
对 什么电♥话♥都不听
What’s wrong? Somebody’s come already.
什么事? 有人来过
Who? He calls himself Dodd.
谁? 他自称陶德
What does he want?
他要什么?
He wants to know what happened to Jimmy and his money.
追问吉米和他的钱的下落
He thinks I took it.
他认为我独吞
Did you?
你有没有?
No.
没有
What’s this all about? Fuck!
什么回事? 妈的!
You don’t have a fucking clue, do you?
你什么都不知道 你…
You’rejust blissfully ignorant, aren’t ya?
你无知得相当舒服
I have this condition.
我有种病
I know all about your fucking condition, Leonard!
我知道你♥他♥妈♥的病!
Probably know more about it than you do.
我可能比你更清楚
You don’t have a fucking clue about anything else.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么都不知道
What happened?
什么事?
What happened is that Jimmy went to meet some guy named Teddy.
吉米去了见一个叫泰迪的人
He took a lot of money with him, and he never came back.
他拿很多钱去 一去不返
Jimmy’s partners think I set him up.
吉米的拍档以为我是合谋
I don’t know if you know this Teddy, or how well.
我连你认不认识泰迪都不知道
Neither do I. Don’t protect him!
我也不知道 不要保护他!
I’m not. Help me.
我没有保护他 帮帮我
How?
怎样帮?
Get rid of Dodd for me.
替我除掉陶德
What? Kill him. I’ll pay you.
什么? 杀掉他 我付你钱
What do you think I am? I’m not gonna kill someone for money.
什么? 我不会为钱杀人
What then? Love?
那么为什么? 为爱?
What would you kill for?
你会为什么杀人?
You’d kill for your wife, wouldn’t you? That’s different.
你肯为太太杀人 那是另一回事
Not to me. I wasn’t fucking married to her.
对我是同一回事 又不是他妈我的娶她
Hey, don’t talk about my wife.
不要谈我太太
I can talk about whoever the fuck I want!
我要谈谁 就谈谁!
I can say whatever I want and you won’t remember.
无论我说什么 反正你都记不得
I could call your wife a fucking whore and we could still be friends.
就算骂你老婆婊♥子♥ 我们还是可以做朋友
Calm down. Easy for you to say. You can’t get scared.
冷静点 你根本不知死活
You don’t know how, you fucking idiot!
你都蒙在鼓里 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
Take it easy. This has nothing to do with me.
不要冲动 这事跟我无关
Maybe it does. How the fuck would you know?
可能有关 干 你怎知道无关?
You don’t know a fucking thing!
你什么鸟事都不知道
You can’t get scared, but can you get angry? Yes.
你根本不知道害怕 那你会生气吗? 会
You pathetic piece of shit.
你这个可悲的屎人
I can say whatever the fuck I want…
无论我爱他妈的说什么
and you won’t have a fucking clue, you fucking retard!
你都莫名其妙状况外 死蠢材!
Shut your mouth. You know what? I’m gonna use you.
闭嘴! 知不知道? 我会利用你
I’m telling you now, because I’m gonna enjoy it so much more…
我先告诉你我会利用你 你这死怪人
if I know that you could stop me if you weren’t such a fucking freak.
照样会给我利用 反正你阻止不了我
Did you lose your pen?
你丢掉了笔?
That’s too bad, freak.
太倒楣了 死怪人
Otherwise, you could write yourself a little note…
否则你会记下
about how much Natalie hates your retarded guts
小娜塔莉是怎么样痛恨你这个智障

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!