I’m sorry, maybe you already answered this but…
…我们为何来这里?
why exactly are we here?
孩子
Son.
中尉杰森, 西点军校优等生
Second Lieutenant Jake Jensen. West Point. Graduate with honors.
我们来是因为你需要 佼佼者中的精英!
We’re here because you want the best of the best of the best, sir!
有什么好笑的?爱德华兹
What’s so funny, Edwards?
你的这个男孩, 美国上校
Your boy, Captain America, here.
“佼佼者中的精英的拔粹”
“The best of the best of the best, sir!”
“而且是优等的”
“With honors.”
他兴奋异常,却还是不明白所为何来
He’s just really excited, and he has no clue why we’re here.
对我而言很好笑
That’s very funny to me.
虽然你们都没笑
Y’all ain’t laughing, though.
好了, 开始吧
Okay, let’s get going.
你们要这桌子吗?
Want to get down on this?
爱德华兹,怎么回事?
Edwards, what the hell happened?
犹豫不决
Hesitated.
我可以问一下你为什么要杀小蒂芬妮?
May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?
她最具威胁性
She was the only one that actually seemed dangerous at the time, sir.
何以见得?
How’d you decide that?
本来想第一个射挂在路灯上的人…
First, I was going to pop this guy hanging from the streetlight…
…但是他只是在运动
but I realized he’s just working out.
如果我在运动时 被逮捕会是什么滋味?
How’d I feel if somebody bust me in my ass while I’m on the treadmill?
然后我看到 这个软啪啪的怪物…
Then I saw this snarling beast guy…
…因为看到他手里拿了卫生纸 所以我知道…
and I noticed he had a tissue in his hand and realized…
…他在打喷嚏
he’s not snarling, he’s sneezing.
那不造成威胁
Ain’t no real threat there.
然后我看到蒂芬妮
Then I saw Tiffany.
我在想, 一个8岁白人的女孩 半夜在…
I’m thinking, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto…
…全是怪物的街上 手上拿本量子学书…
bunch of monsters at night with quantum physics books.
…她一定有些不好的企图
She about to start some shit, Zed.
这种书对她来说太深了
She’s about eight. Those books are way too advanced for her.
对我而言, 她很可疑
If you ask me, she’s up to something.
老实说, 关于这点 我觉得你不要这么针对我
Honestly, I’d appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.
还是要我对她说对不起?
Or do I owe her an apology?
至少射的很准, 不是吗?
That was a good shot though, right?
他对当局会造成困扰
He’s got a real problem with authority.
我也是
So do I.
但他能徒步追捕塞波人, 老大
But this kid ran down a cephlapoid on foot, boss.
那样是很强捍
That’s got to be tough enough.
希望你的抉择是正确的
Let’s hope you know what you’re doing.
各位…
Gentlemen.
恭喜,
Congratulations. You’re all we’ve come to expect…
多年训练有成
from years of government training.
各位跟我来, 最后一项 是视力测验
If you’ll just follow me, we have one more test. An eye exam.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
究竟怎么回事?
Hey, man, what the hell is all this?
在1950年左右 政♥府♥成立了秘密机构…
In the mid-1 950s the government started an underfunded agency…
…简单而好笑的目的只是要
with the simple and laughable purpose of establishing contact…
与外星人取得联♥系♥
with a race not of this planet.
各位看这里
Look directly at the end of this device.
除了外星人之外 人类都把这当成笑话…
Everyone thought the agency was a joke, except the aliens…
…但在1961年时 外星人在纽约有首次的接触
who made contact March 2, 1961, outside New York.
第一天晚我们一行9人
There were nine of us the first night.
七名特工, 一名天文家…
Seven agents, one astronomer…
…及一个迷路的男孩
and one dumb kid who got lost on the wrong back road.
你还送花给高个儿
Oh, you brought that tall man some flowers.
往这走
This way.
他们是群银河系的难民
They were a group of intergalactic refugees.
想把地球当做无家可归者的政♥治♥庇护所
Wanted Earth for an apolitical zone for creatures without a planet.
你看过”北非谍影”吗?
Did you ever see ” Casablanca”?
是一样的, 只是没有纳粹党
Same thing, except no Nazis.
我们同意 而且藏匿了他们降落的证据
We agreed and concealed all the evidence of their landing.
所以这些是真的飞碟
So these are real flying saucers…
世界博览会只是个掩饰
and the World’s Fair was a cover-up for their landing?
还有什么其它理由在皇后区?
Why else hold it in Queens?
每年到达的非人类越来越多而且 隐藏在我们之中生活
More nonhumans arrive everyyear and live among us in secret.
我不是要改变话题
Look, I’m sorry. Not to change the subject…
你最后一次脑部扫描是什么时候?
but when was the last time you had a CAT scan?
半年前 是公♥司♥规定的
Six months ago. It’s company policy.
你该做另一个预约
Make another appointment.
告诉柴德我很高兴…
Tell your boy Zed I had an absolutely wonderful time…
…而且要谢谢你 并请告诉我出口在哪?
and thankyou for everything but show me the door.
我要喝咖啡, 你要吗?
All right. I’m going to get some coffee. You want some coffee?
不, 不要了, 谢谢
No, thankyou, I’m fine.
你们好吗?
How you doing, fellas?
嗨, 凯
– Shit! – Okay.
那是不是没咖♥啡♥因♥的? 是维尼斯肉桂味
– That’s not decaf, is it? – Viennese cinnamon.
别告诉我只有粉末的奶精了 我最不喜欢那种了
Don’t tell me we only got powdered stuff for cream. I hate that stuff.
好的, 好
Well, that’s good. Good. Good.
你们相处的愉快吧?
You guys getting along all right?
工作别太辛苦
Don’t work too hard.
你们看到了…?
So, you guys seen the cahuengas on
你真的不要咖啡?
Sure you don’t want coffee?
卡磺迦族, 那札婆塔族呢?
Cahuengas, yeah, but how about the zapoata?
事情是这样的
All right, kid, here’s the deal.
地球上约有一千五百名外星人
At any given time there are around 1,500 aliens on the planet.
大部分居住在曼哈顿
Most of them right here in Manhattan.
大部分守规矩 只想讨个生活
Most of them are decent enough. Just trying to make a living.
-计程车司机? -不是你所想像的那么多
– Cab drivers. – Not as many as you’d think.
大多数的人类一点概念都没有 也不想知道
Humans, for the most part, don’t have a clue. Don’t want or need one.
他们很高兴, 以为自己掌握一切
They’re happy. They think they have a good bead on things.
为何要保密呢? 人们很聪明, 可以应付的
Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
一个人是聪明
A person is smart.
众人是愚蠢 易慌张和危险的动物
People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. You know it.
1500年前, 每个人都知道…
Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew…
…地球是宇宙的中心
the Earth was the center of the universe.
五百年前 每个人都知道地球是平的
Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat.
十五分钟前 你知道人在地球上是孤独的
And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that people were alone on this planet.
想想明天…
Imagine what you’ll know…
你会发现什么
tomorrow.
– 有什么后遗症? – 后遗症?
– What’s the catch? – The catch.
后遗症就是你会断离和人类的接触
The catch is you will sever every human contact.
没人知道你的存在
Nobody will ever know you exist anywhere.
没有
Ever.
我让你考虑到日出
I ‘ll give you to sunrise to think it over.
值得吗?
Is it worth it?
若你够坚强…
Yeah, it’s worth it…
是值得的
if you’re strong enough.
你好吗?
What’s up, pops?
我要加入…
All right, I’m in…
…因为这儿有更深层的事 会发生
because there’s some next-level shit going on here, and I’m with that.
但首先我要你明白某些事情
But before y’all beam me up, there’s a few things to understand.
首先, 是你选我…
First off, you chose me…
…你知道我的技巧
so you recognize the skills.
我不想人叫我为小子 明白吗?
I don’t want nobody calling me “son” or ” kid” or “sport.” Cool?
随便, 油嘴
Whateveryou say, slick.
但我要告诉你关于你的技能
But I need to tell you something about all your skills.
现在
As of right now…
它的意义是…
they mean precisely…
…毫无用处的
dick.
– 此行的目的? – 外交任务
– Purpose of trip? – Diplomatic mission.
– 停留时间? – 吃午餐
– Duration of stay? – Lunch.
有水果或蔬菜吗?
Any fruits or vegetables?
你要远离那家伙
You want to stay away from that guy.
它脾气很坏
He’s grouchy.
在旅行了17兆哩后又在海关延迟三小时
Three-hour delay in customs after a 1 7 trillion mile trip…
都会让人脾气暴躁。对吧?
gonna make anybody cranky. Right?
我们向政♥府♥哪部门报告?
What branch of the government do we report to?
-没有, 他们有太多问题 -谁负担这些呢?
– None, they ask too many questions. – So who pays for all this?
我们充公的几项仪器有专利
We hold patents on a few gadgets we confiscated from the visitors.
魔鬼胶, 微波炉, 抽脂手术

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章老无所依
下一篇文章埃及王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!