Velcro, microwave ovens, liposuction.
这装置很有趣
This is a fascinating little gadget.
很快取代镭射唱片
It’ll replace CDs soon.
看来我要再次买♥♥白唱片了
Guess I’ll have to buy the “White Album” again.
这很好玩, 是宇宙翻译机
That’s fun. It’s a universal translator.
我们不该有的
We’re not even supposed to have it. I’ll tell you why.
人的思想很原始…
Human thought is so primitive it’s looked upon…
…在别的星河 认为是会传染的疾病
as an infectious disease in some of the better galaxies.
这会使你骄傲的
That kind of makes you proud, doesn’t it?
这是什么东西?
What’s this?
冷静
Just be calm.
别慌张!
Relax!
小心你的头!
Watch your head!
给他点冰吧!
Somebody get him some ice.
走开!它向你飞来时快走开!
Move!J ust move when it’s coming at you!
糟糕!
Damn!
我会赔偿的!
I’m going to pay for that!
它在1997年导致纽约大停电
This thing caused the 1 977 New York blackout.
是大吸引者的玩笑
Practical joke by the Great Attractor.
他认为很有趣
He thought it was funny as hell.
各位, 抱歉了
Sorry, y’all.
那是意外, 对不起
It was a accident. Sorry.
观察室, 我们工作的中心
Observation, the heart of our little endeavor.
见过双胞胎, 八波和拨布
Meet the twins Blblup and Bob.
这地图显示地球上 每个外星人的所在
This map shows the location of every registered alien on Earth…
有些不断的在被监视
at any given time. Some are under constant surveillance.
荧幕上的全是外星人
Everyone on those screens is an alien.
在公众场合他们很正常 但在私底下…
I n public, they’re normal as you are, but in private, well…
你知道了
You’ll get the idea.
老天
Oh, man.
不合理, 是吗?
Doesn’t make any sense, does it?
不, 合情合理
Well, no, it makes perfect sense.
我三年级时 每个人都以为我疯了…
When I was in third grade, everyone said I was crazy…
…但我知道老师 一定是金星来的
but I knew our teacher was from Venus or something like that.
魏太太其实木星来的 月球的其中之一
Ms. Edelson.Jupiter, actually. Well, one of the moons.
各位…
Class…
…安静并请注意!
be quiet and pay attention!
若我要再说一次…
If I have to tell you one more time–
爱德华兹!
Edwards!
穿上吧
Let’s put it on.
穿什么?
Put what on?
你穿的最后一套衣服
The last suit you’ll ever wear.
你只能穿…
You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned…
…黑超特警特定的服装
by MIB special services.
要依照我们给你的身份
You’ll conform to the identity we give you.
到指定地方用餐 到指定地方居住
Eat where we tell you. Live where we tell you.
现在开始…
From now on…
…你没有任何的身份记号♥
you’ll have no identifying marks of any kind.
你决不能突出
You’ll not stand out in any way.
你整体的形象是被朔造成… …不能留给所遇上的人任何印象
Your entire image is crafted to leave… no lasting memory with anyone you encounter.
你是谣言… …只能凭似曾相似而且 而且很快给消除
You are a rumor… recognizable only as déjà vu and dismissed just as quickly.
你不存在, 甚至没有出生过
You don ‘t exist. You were never even born.
你的名字是无名氏 不作声是你的母语
Anonymity is your name. Silence, your native tongue.
你不再是制度一部分 你在制度之上, 之外 超越了它
You’re no longer part of the system. You’re above the system. Over it. Beyond it.
我们是他们
We’re “them. ” We ‘re “they. ”
我们是黑超特警组
We are the Men in Black.
新档案:J 资料库已更新
我和你有什么分别就是…
You know what the difference is between you and me?
…我穿起来更好看
I make this look good.
你和我开车去走走
We’re going to go for a ride.
我先把你放下, 爸爸很快回来
I ‘ I l put you down here for a m i nute then Daddy wi I l be ri ght back.
好了, 我们可以起程了
Okay, now we’re ready to go for a little ride.
去见爸爸的朋友, 你会很喜欢他
We’re going to meet with Daddy’s friend who you’ll like.
让我们看看
Let’s see.
毕…
Bee…
…被罢免的丝南里
we’ve got the deposed sur-prefect of Singalee…
…今晚在波兰外降落
touching down in the forest outside Portland tonight.
类似人类的? 你想的美, 把海绵带着
– Humanoid? – You wish. Bring a sponge.
这是昨晚留下的红色警告
And here. Red letter from last night.
纽约上州有未经批准的降落
We had an unauthorized landing somewhere in upstate New York.
凯, 留意此事发展
Kay, keep your ears open on this one.
我们不是主持星际派对
We’re not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here.
有人逃走了
Well, we got a skimmer.
移♥民♥来的外星人越区, 是谁?
Landed alien out of zone. Who is it?
雷革
Redgick.
他不能离开曼哈顿…
He’s not cleared to leave Manhattan…
…但他现时离城 被堵在公路上
but he’s way out of town now, stuck on the New Jersey Turnpike.
你为什么不带小子去?
Why don’t you take junior with you?
这对他来说是热身的好机会
This is a good one for him to warm up on.
去对付他们
Go get him, tiger.
非法过境 “我们不是主持星际派对”
“We’re not hosting an intergalactic kegger.”
柴德…
Zed.
他只是…
He just…
全宇宙有无限的科技 而我们却利用这烂车…
Unlimited technology from the whole universe…
…来做交通工具
and we cruise around in a Ford P.O.S.
绑好安全带
Fasten your seat belt.
你的人际关系还要加强
We got to work on your people skills.
若你礼貌一点所得的反应会较好
You’d get a much better reaction ifyou were more polite.
– 请绑好安全带 – 好, 你有受伤吗?
– Fasten your seat belt, please. – Good. Did you hurt yourself?
你千万别碰那红色按钮, 小子
Oh, the red button there. Don’t ever, ever touch it.
好, 老爹, 七十二元
All right, pop, that’ll be $72 there.
好吧, 宝贝 让我付钱给无礼的司机
Okay, sweetie, let me pay the impolite driver.
抱歉我迟到了 这星球的司机很糟糕
陛下 你很危险
对啊, 而且每次都多收车费
有个虫降落了 我们要把你从这星球送走
有个昆虫?他一定知道我什么会在这里
我们想他是知道的
那是我所想的吗?
不, 这是给你孩子的钻石
有空吃点东西吗?
当然, 我替你点了菜
第六桌的菜好了!
Six is up!
– 艾文在哪? – 让他休息一会
– Where is Ivan? – Gave him a break.
为亚基伦帝国 继续统治干杯
为银河安全干杯
你可以杀我们, 但你找不到银河
You can kill us both, but you will not find the galaxy.
你说对一件事
You’re right about one thing.
你哪里也不能去
You’re not going anywhere, pal.
出了什么问题?
What’s going on?
请出示执照及车辆登记证
I’d like to see your license and registration, please.
请出示另一种执照及车辆登记证
Like to see your other license and registration, please.
你只限在曼哈顿活动 你去哪儿, 雷革?
You’re restricted to Manhattan. Where are you going, Redgie?
是我太太, 她…. 看
It’s my wife. She’s– Well, look.
问题不大
All right. No big deal.
好, 你跟我来, 雷革
Okay, you come with me, Redge.
你应付这个
And you handle this.
我?
What! Me?
你只要接就好了
It’s easy. You just catch.
– 他知道他在做什么吗? – 当然
– He knows what he’s doing? – He does it all the time.
让他做吧
Let the man work.
哎哟, 老天!所以…
Damn, man! So– Something’s peaking!
有东西在偷看!
Croagg the midwife is at 54th and Madison.
你往城外去
You’re headed out of town. What’s going on?
– 我们去见别人 – 是谁?
– We’re meeting someone. – Who you meeting?
是一艘船
It’s a ship.
我今天没有看到有核准离境的资料
I saw no departure clearance for today.
你没有? 这是紧急事件
– You didn’t? – No. – It’s an emergency. – Kay! Kay!
– 你做得好, 冠军! – 有什么紧急事? – 为何突然要离开星球?
– You’re doing fine, ace. What kind of emergency? What’s the rush to get off the planet?
我们只是不喜欢我们的那一区了
We just don’t like the neighborhood anymore.
有些是新来的人…
Some of the new arrivals.
新来的?和昨晚坠毁的有关吗?
New arrivals? Have anything to do with the crash last night?
对不起, 小姐!
Excuse me, miss!
噢, 天啊!
Oh, man.
噢, 天啊!
Oh, man!
你看
Look.
噢, 天啊
Oh, man.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章老无所依
下一篇文章埃及王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!