再加
More.
你的皮快掉下来了
Your skin is hanging off your bones.
哦,耶
Oh, yeah.
这样好多了吗?
Is that better?
“那罪犯眨了两对眼睑”
“The perpetrator then blinked two sets of eyelids.”
你指两眼一起眨?
You mean blinked with both eyes?
他先眨一对 然后再眨另外一对完全不同的
No, sir. He blinked one set, then a completely different set.
像远光灯和近光灯
You know, like high beams and low beams.
那是在你说的那个武器…
Was that before…
…蒸发成百万片… …之前或之后?
or after he drew the weapon that you claim evaporated into a million pieces?
之后
After, sir.
为什么都没有别的警♥察♥ 看见这些事件?
Why is it that no other officers saw either of these events?
有些警♥察♥的肚子太大
Some other officers are soggy around the midsection.
这是为什么他们赶不上的原因
I guess that’s why they couldn’t keep up.
如果你是半个男人…
If you were half the man I am–
我根本没有你那么胖
What the hell? I am half the man that you are.
– 你有什么毛病? – 你挡住我了
– What is your problem? – You being all up in my damn face.
– 我想他把他从屋顶上丢下去 – 也许你就是下一个
– I think he threw him off the roof. – Maybe you’re next.
– 我要和你谈谈,现在 – 10分钟后算帐
– I want to talk to you. Now. – Ten minutes, take your best shot.
先运动10分钟, 胖子
Take ten minutes on a Stairmaster, you pudgy bastard.
我相信你, 我是验尸员魏萝拉
I believe you. Laurel Weaver, Deputy Medical Examiner.
到陈尸间找我, 我有证据
Find me at the morgue on 26th. I’ll show you.
等一下
Wait.
等一下!
Wait a minute!
你是检验无名尸的魏医生?
You’re Dr. Weaver with the coroner’s office working on the John Doe?
– 是的 – 请看这里, 好吗?
– Yes, that’s right. – Will you look at this, please?
今晚真忙, 不是吗?
Some night, huh?
今晚真忙
Yeah, some night.
它们是腮, 不是眼睑
They were gills, not eyelids.
腮, 他都没气了
Gills. He was out of breath.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他跟你说了什么吗?
Did he say anything to you?
他说世界末日到了
Yeah, the world was coming to an end.
他有说什么时候吗?
Did he say when?
再看到那武器你会认得吗?
Would you recognize his weapon if you saw it again?
当然
Absolutely.
走, 我们去兜风
Come on. Let’s take a ride.
慢着, 我有一堆报告要写
Wait a minute. Look, I got tons of paperwork–
– 都写好了 – 干得好,爱德华兹
– Right. It’s all done. – Good work, Edwards.
你真的是用跑的去追那痞子? 不简单
You really ran this dude down on foot? That’s tough, kid.
非常不简单
That’s double tough.
你到底是哪个单位的?
So who exactly are you with?
调查局? 国安局?
F.B.I.? N.S.A.?
我们负责监控
I’m part of a bureau that licenses, monitors and polices…
地球上的外星人
alien activity on the planet Earth.
随便啦
Whatever.
到了
We ‘re here.
– 这就是我们要去的地方? – 是的
– This is where we’re going? – Yeah.
这是杰克的店
This is Jack Jeebs’ spot.He buys from chain snatchers.
– 他卖♥♥赃物但是不卖♥♥枪 – 是吗?
– He doesn’t even sell guns. – Really?
听好
All right, look.
我进去问他几个问题 出来时我要你说实话
I’ll slide in and put my thing down. But when I come out I want answers.
进去问他几个问题
Go put your thing down.
艾德华警官…
Officer Eduardo.
这些怎么会在这里? 我以为已经交给警方了
How did these get here? I thought I turned them in to the authorities.
听说你有比偷来的劳力士更抢手的
The way I hear it you’re into something hotter than stolen Rolexes.
我贩卖♥♥毒品 但我在这是因为我喜欢这
I’m a huge crack dealer now, but I work here as I love the hours.
我指的是枪, 耍聪明!
I’m talking about guns, smart ass.
得了, 我只有这么些货了
– Weird ones. – Come on. What you see is what I got.
为什么不给他看看进口货
Why don’t you show him the imports,Jeebs?
– 凯, 你好吗? – 立刻给他看进口货
– Hiya, Kay. How are you? – Show him the imports right now.
我很久没卖♥♥进口货了
I got out of that business a long time ago.
– 干嘛骗我?我讨厌这样 – 等一下
– Why do you lie to me? I hate it. – Just hold on a second.
– 我数到3 – 他会开枪的 – 1… – 这个人看起来不太稳定,知道吗?
– I’m gonna count to three.- He’ll do it,Jeebs. – One… – That man does not look stable.
– 那家伙像这样时是很疯狂的 – 他总是很疯狂, 为什么不去按♥摩♥一下?搭船旅游
– He’s crazy when he’s like this. – He’s always crazy.Why don’t you get a massage?Take a cruise.
– 丢下枪, 手举起来放在头上 – 我警告过他!
– Drop the weapon. Hands on your head! – I warned him.
– 丢下枪!别让我杀了你 – 你警告过他了
– Drop it! Don’t make me kill you. – You warned him.
粗鲁的讨厌鬼!
You insensitive prick!
你知道那样有多痛吗?
Do you have any idea how much that stings?
拿出货来 否则你会再少一个头
Show us the merchandise or you’ll lose another head,Jeebs.
爱德华兹先生?
Mr. Edwards?
那把, 中间那把
Right there. The one in the middle.
你把反射碳化能量转换枪…
You sold a reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity…
…卖♥♥给没执照的塞波人!
to an unlicensed cephlapoid! Jeebs, you piece of–
他看起来像是好人
He looked all right to me.
– 暗♥杀♥。对象是谁? – 不知道
– Assassination. Who’s the target? – I don’t know.
– 可恶! – 我不知道!
– God damn it,Jeebs! – I don’t know!
所有枪都没收
All that’s confiscated.
你搭下班船离开这
I want you on the next transport off this rock…
不然我会杀了你
or I’ll shoot you where it don’t grow back.
我会再回来问你劳力士的事
And I ‘m going to be back to talk about them Rolexes.
在找问题的症结吗?
Searching for a handle on the moment?
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
我能做的是…
The only comfort I can offer…
…保证明天你什么都忘了
is my promise that tomorrow morning you won’t remember a thing.
这种事哪能说忘就忘
That’s not exactly some shit you just forget.
见过这东西吗?
Ever seen one of these?
她看着她丈夫…
She looks over to her husband…
…把它放在大腿上说:
then sets it back down in her lap and says…
“甜心, 它在吃我的爆米花”
” Honey, this one’s eating my popcorn.”
明白吗?
Get it?
– 耶 – “在吃我的爆米花”
– Yeah. – ” Eating my popcorn.”
我得走了 谢谢你的鸡蛋卷
Gotta go. Thanks for the egg rolls, kid.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是谁?
Who are you?
知道我对龙舌兰酒的意见了吧? 你个聪明的年轻人
See what I mean about tequila? You’re a bright young man,James.
不要喝太多的酒 明天一早九点见
But you need to lay off the sauce. I’ll see you bright and early, 9:00.
来不来…
Be there…
…随便你
or be square.
贝利街504号♥
除虫专家
看看这里
Well, well, well.
尽管搬进来, 不是这样吗? 把这当成自己的家?
Moving right in, are we? Think we own the place?
我有张驱逐通知单
I got an eviction notice for you boys.
你以为你在干嘛?
Just what exactly do you think you’re doing here?
替你们除虫害
Taking care of your pest problem.
除虫害?
Pest problem?
虫害?
Pest?
这儿到处是害虫
Yeah, you got a hell of an infestation.
我有一张它们泛滥成灾的证明
You know, I’ve noticed an infestation here.
在我的视线范围内,
Everywhere I look in fact.
到处是浮垢…
Nothing but undeveloped, unevolved, barely conscious pond scum…
…让我深信 它们这高等族群…
totally convinced of their own superiority…
…为了它们短暂 而无价值的生命…
as they scurry about their short…
…到处逃窜
pointless lives.
好吧
Well, yeah.
你不想除掉他们吗?
Don’t you want to get rid of them?
用最糟糕的方法
In the worst way.
桥梁隧♥道♥管理局
有事吗?
Help you?
有人给我这张名片…
This dude gave me this card–
上电梯
Elevator.
你迟到了 坐下
You’re late. Sit down.
我叫柴德
My name is Zed.
请你们来因为你们是佼佼者
You’re all here because you’re the best of the best.
海军, 空军, 海军陆战队 突击队, 纽约警♥察♥
Marines, Air Force, Navy SEALs, Army Rangers, N.Y.P.D.
我们要选出一人
And we’re looking for one of you.
只选一人
Just one.
接下来 要经由一些简单测试…
What will follow is a series of simple tests…
…去测验体力、 注意力及精力
for motor skills, concentration, stamina.
有人有问题
I see we have a question.
抱歉, 也许已经你已经回答过了…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章老无所依
下一篇文章埃及王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!