of them left.
你知道, 那些器官都…
You know, so they’re intact.
不在体内…是肯定的
Wherever they are. Whole, somewhere. That we can be sure of.
我们见过吗?
Have we met before?
我有个似曾相识的感觉
I ‘m having the strangest feeling of déjà vu.
– 我也是 – 真的?
– Yeah, me too. – Really?
想知道我在想什么吗? 但别告诉他
Okay, you want to know what I really think?
他太紧张了
But don’t tell him, he’s under enough stress.
我认为那不是尸体
I don’t think it’s a real body.
我认为这是种运输工具 或是类似的
I think it’s some kind of transport unit for something else altogether.
问题是, 什么?
The question is, what?
这是不是把你吓坏了?
Is this freaking you out?

No, girl.
你知道有时候我想做什么?
You know what I like to do sometimes when it’s late?
不知道
No.
怀特医生
Dr. White.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么样?
What do you think?
很有趣, 她很喜欢死人
Very interesting. She got a real Queen-of-the-Undead thing going–
– 我是指“身体” – 身材很棒
– Of the body. – Great body.
我指尸体
The dead body.
你最好去看看
Man, you have to look at that thing.
认得他吗?
You recognize him?
像在总部见过他, 只是更死像
Yeah, he looks like the big guy I saw down at headquarters, only deader.
是什么杀了他?
What do you think killed him?
– 虫族? – 怀特医生
– A bug? – Dr. White.
她在叫你
You’re up, slugger.
看这个
Look at this.
这是什么?
What the hell is that?
必须…
Must…
避免…
To prevent…
…争夺
contest.
你想说什么?
It’s okay. What are you trying to say?
避免…
To prevent…
避免…
“To prevent…”
…挣扎?
Struggle?
不…
No.
…避免…
To prevent…
战争?
War?
战争
War.
银河系…
The galaxy…
…是在…
…is on…
…猎户座的…
…Orion’s…
…带–
…be- be–
怎么说?
What is word?
床?
The bed?
星带? 猎户座星带?
Belt? Orion’s belt?
“避免战争银河系 在猎户座星带上”
“To prevent war the galaxy is on Orion’s belt.”
什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
那个叫…
Doctor…
– …什么的, 过来 – 叫什么的?
– whatever, come here! – Dr. “Whatever”?
你们不是卫生局派来的
You guys aren’t really from the Department of Health, are you?
罗塞柏!可恶!
Rosenberg! Ah, damn.
安卡利人不会喜欢这个 他是皇族的成员之一
The Arquillians will not like this. He was one of the royal family.
这是外星人…
I knew it. This is an alien.
…你们是政♥府♥官员 来掩饰实情的
And you’re from some government agency trying to keep it under wraps.
他说避免战争银河系 在猎户座星带上
He said, “To prevent war, the galaxy is on Orion’s belt.”
这就对了 你要怎么解释纽约?
This makes total sense. How else do you explain New York?
前几天我在出租车里而这个家伙
The other day I was in this cab and this guy–
银河系在猎户座星带上 听起来没道理
“Galaxy on Orion’s belt” doesn’t make sense.
大头里的小人是这么说, 对吗?
That’s what the little dude inside the big dude’s head said. Right?
是的 然后…
Right after–
可恶!你洗掉了她的记忆
Damn, man. You did the flashy thing already.
不论你们是谁, 出示身份证
Whoeveryou are, you have to show I.D. ifyou’re gonna be in the morgue.
当然, 小姐, 请看一下
Of course, young lady. Look at this for me, please.
– 别再照了, 好吗? – 什么?
– Would you stop that? – What?
那个会害她得脑癌或什么的
That thing is gonna give her brain cancer or something.
她以前没被伤害过,我们得把这里所有的门都关上
Never hurt her before. We have to close all the doors here.
特勤组快到了
Special Services will be here any minute.
“以前”你照了那可怜的女人几次?
” Before”! How many times have you flashy-thinged that poor woman?
两次
Couple.
– 你不担心造成长♥期♥伤害? – 有一点
– No worries about no long-term damage? – Little.
– 你照过我吗? – 没有
– Have you ever flashy-thinged me? – No.
– 说真的!有没有照过我! – 没有
– I ain’t playing with you! Have you? – No.
以后清除记忆的事交给我
I think I should be in charge of the flashy thing department.
有我在休想
Not while I’m around, ace.
你会烧坏别人的脑袋
You won’t be happy till you fricassee someone’s brain out.
有两个死了的外星人
We got two dead aliens and a Deputy Medical Examiner…
– 而且验尸员需要新记忆 – 是的,长官
– that needs a new memory. – Yes, sir.
给她个快乐的记忆
Make it a happy memory.
它到底在哪里?
Where is it?
名字, 城市, 国家 瑞丝伊丽莎白, 加拿大
搜寻中…
寻获
喂, 柴德…
Hey, Zed.
…这里的人都不睡觉?
Doesn’t anyone ever get any sleep around here?
双胞胎让我们在圣塔伦时间 那一天有37小时
The twins keep us on Centaurian time. It’s a 37-hour day.
过几个月就会习惯 或者你会精神错乱
Give it a few months, you’ll get used to it. Or have a psychotic episode.
这是猎户座
Here’s Orion.
是北方天空最亮的星群
It’s a grouping of the brightest stars in the northern sky.
– 这是猎户星带 – 那个小人就是这么说的
– And here’s Orion’s belt. – That’s what the little guy said.
“避免战争 银河系在猎户座星带”
“To prevent war, the galaxy is on Orion’s belt.”
小子, 猎户星带上没银河系
Junior, there are no galaxies on Orion’s belt.
星带就是这3颗星 银河系是很大的
The belt is just these three stars.
有几十亿颗星, 你听错了
Galaxies are huge. They’re made up of billions of stars. You heard wrong.
随你说, 我知道我听到什么
Look, whatever, I know what I heard.
很漂亮
Pretty lady.
影像消失
那个糟老头的故事渐渐的显现了
The grumpy guy’s story is starting to come into focus a little bit here.
献花给外星人的人就是你
You were the guy in the picture you showed me with the flowers.
我猜她一直没收到花
And, I take it, she never got those flowers.
她结婚了吗?
So, what, she ever get married or anything?
有人说, 轰轰烈烈的爱
You know what they say.
…胜于没爱过“
” It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
你试试
Try it.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
他们正在离境
My God, they’re all leaving.
刚逃走了12人, 瑞吉打的头阵
We’ve had 1 2 jump in the last hour. Redgick was just the first.
他们获悉什么我们不知道的情报?
What do they know that we don’t?
老鼠为何弃船而逃?
Why does a rat desert a ship?
4号♥卫星显示质子热感应器
Give me Lem Sat 4 with a proton induction thermoscan, please.
谢谢, 18号♥卫星
Thankyou. Okay. Lem Sat 1 8.
好, 4000
All right, 4,000.
– 是安卡利战舰 – 而安卡利王子死在地球上
– That’s an Arquillian battle cruiser. – We’ve got a dead Arquillian prince.
魔鬼在说话
Speak of the devil.
听起来他们气坏了
They sound pissed.
快翻译出来, 快
Boys, translate that. Step on it.
去罗斯柏珠宝店搜一搜 看能找出什么
Go to Rosenberg’s jewelry store and see what you can turn up.

Kay
给他个武器
Give the kid a weapon.
– 原子4号♥枪 – 就是我要的
– Series 4 de-atomizer. – That’s what I ‘m talking about.
小蟋蟀
Noisy cricket.
凯, 不, 别这样
Kay, no, no, come on, man.
你拿原子4号♥…
You get a Series 4 de-atomizer…
…我拿小蟋蟀?
I get a midget cricket?
感觉上一捏就碎了
Feel like I ‘m going to break this damn thing.
这是我的卡车!
Hey, this is my truck!
记得领车时跟他们说
Make sure you tell them that down at the impound.
拜托
Please.
谁闯入珠宝店却不偷珠宝?
Who breaks into a jewelry store and leaves all the jewels?
要找的不是珠宝
Somebody not looking for jewelry.
这家伙真爱他的猫
He had a serious crush on his cat.
趴下

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章老无所依
下一篇文章埃及王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!