布达佩斯
杀手 莫洛
莫斯科
你怎么打开的牢门
Hey, how did you open your cell door?

Hey!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
打开第二区
Open Sector 2!
你是怎么出来的
How did you get out?
快回牢房♥里去
Get back in your cell.
我说了 快滚回去
I told you, get back in your cell!
找些朋友陪你玩玩吧
Let’s give you a few friends to play with.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
派警卫进去
Send some guards in.
在努力了
I’m trying.
我这边准备就绪了 你在下面如何
Okay, I’m set. How’s things going down below?
你觉得呢 我可是在下水道里
How do you think? I’m in a sewer.
门打不开 我们被锁住了
The doors won’t open! We’re locked in!
拉响警报
Sound the alarm!
我们失去了控制
We’ve lost control!
队长
Captain!
到底出了什么问题
该死的
再这样下去情况就要失控了
快想办法
我就位了
I’m in position.
开始第二步
Move to phase 2.
迪恩·马丁
《突然袭击》
你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
怎么了 出什么事了 班吉
What’s wrong? What’s happening, Benji?
天呐 他不去撤离点了
Oh, God. He’s not going to the extraction point.
集中精神 他知道自己在做什么
Stay focused. He knows where he’s going.
不 不行 我不会开那扇门的
No, I’m not. I won’t. I will not open that door.
拜托你快去撤离点 伊森
Please go to the extraction point, Ethan.
我知道 我知道这手势是什么意思
I know. I know what this means,
但不行 我没权限
but I can’t. I’m not authorized…
快去撤离点 伊森
Go to the extraction point, Ethan.
快去撤离点
Go to the extraction point!
那我们就耗着吧
Oh, you’re just going to wait.
等就等 我陪你等
We’re going to wait. Great. I can wait.
我们需要支援 请回话
我们需要支援
好 算你狠 我开就是了
Okay, fine. Fine! Fine!
开了
There.
你就故意把整个行动搞砸吧
We’ll just screw the whole thing up on purpose.
你不能过去 快回来
请赶快派人支援
珍 我们要稍微耽搁一下
Jane? We’re going to have a slight delay.
你去那里做什么
Why do you want to go in there?
波格丹
Bogdan!
波格丹
Bogdan!
谢尔盖
Sergei?
该走了
Time to go!
现在吗
Now?
是的 现在
Yes, now!
我不知道他在做什么
I don’t know what he’s doing,
也不知怎么的 我竟然还在帮他
and for some reason, I’m helping him.
只要他在歌♥放完之前到达指定位置就行
As long as he’s where he should be when the song ends.
我们多了个乘客
We have a passenger.
谢尔盖
Sergei!
把牢门全部打开
Open all of them!
天啊
Oh God!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh God oh God oh God…
谢尔盖 求你告诉我 你都计划好了吧
Sergei, please tell me there’s more to this plan!
走吧
Let’s go…
亨特特工
Agent Hunt?
你是哪位
And you are?
我是卡特特工
Agent Carter.
好吧
Okay.
这人是谁
Who’s your pal?
路上说
I’ll tell you on the way!
点燃引线
Light the fuse.
碟 中 谍 4
幽 灵 协 议
谢尔盖 这是怎么回事
Sergei, what’s going on?
没事的 波格丹
It’s OK, Bogdan.
我知道现在问这个不太合适
I don’t mean to bring up the elephant in the room,
但那个毛茸茸的俄♥国♥佬是谁
but what’s with the big, hairy Russian?
波格丹吗 他是我的线人
Who, Bogdan? He fed me intel.
如果我扔下他 他就死定了
If I left him there, they would’ve killed him.
所以我们要把他救出来
So we’re gonna give him his freedom.
你通知清理部队了吗
Did you call in the sweepers?
他们在路上了
On their way.
很好
Good, good.
班吉 你怎么会在这里
Benji, how is it you’re here?
我通过了外勤考试
Oh, I passed the field exam.
没想到吧
Crazy, right?
确实
Yeah. Crazy.
-DNA测试 -是我
-DNA test. -It’s me.
程序而已 我只是确认一下
It’s procedure. I’m just confirming it’s you.
-你认真过头了 -谢尔盖
-You’re very thorough. -Sergei?
你不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Are you not Russian?
放轻松
Relax.
清理部队快到了 准备就绪
Sweepers approaching! Brooms are out!
-收到 -谢尔盖
-Roger that. -Sergei.
你也不叫谢尔盖
Are you not Sergei?
你不会有事的
You’ll be fine.
波格丹
Bogdan.
我总会关照我的朋友
I always take care of my friends.
我的朋友
My friends.
带他一起出逃挺麻烦吧
Messy bringing him along.
我觉得相当顺利啊
I thought it went rather well.
能告诉我你为什么会在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱里吗
Mind telling me what you were doing in a Russian prison?
那你能告诉我为何要救我出来吗
Mind telling me why you broke me out?
这不是营救任务吗
This wasn’t a rescue mission?
这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
如果部长要我从监狱出来
If the Secretary wanted me out of there,
那外界的情况一定是很严重了
it must be pretty bad out here.
我们本来在追踪一份文件
We were after a file.
但失手了
We lost it.
“我们”是谁 谁失手了 你吗
“We”? Who lost it? You?
哈纳威特工
Agent Hanaway.
他人呢
Where’s Hanaway?
那是一次情报投放
It was a letter drop.
机密文件
Classified file.
本该是次简单的截取任务
It should have been a simple intercept.
我们事先就知道情报员坐哪列车
We knew which train the courier was on.
情报员预计2分钟后到达
ETA, two minutes on the courier.
但有一件事我们不知道
But there was one thing we didn’t know.
山猫 你的列车还有6分钟到站
Bobcat, your train’s six minutes out.
就是情报员是谁
Who the courier was.
机不可失 山猫
It’s now or never, Bobcat.
送文件的情报员叫什么名字
The courier delivering the file, what’s his name?
开枪啊
Go ahead. Shoot.
我们没时间了
We are out of time.
快告诉我名字 我没法同时追踪这么多人
I need a name, folks. I can’t track all these people at once.
马利克·斯蒂芬斯基 老天呐
Marek. Stefanski. For the love of God!
听到了吗
You got it?
马利克·斯蒂芬斯基
Marek Stefanski.
搜索中
Searching.
搜 索 中
搜 索 中
锁 定
锁 定
接下来交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
你没事吧 伙计
Hey, you all right, buddy?
哈纳威拦截了目标 拿走了文件
Hanaway dropped the mark and grabbed his bag.
坐下休息一会
Sit down. Catch your breath.
他拿到了文件 迅速简单
He had the file in his hands. Easy in, easy out.
文件安全了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!