Hold it,
队长
Team Leader.
你真以为我会抓不到你吗
Did you really think I wouldn’t catch up with you?
我们不是敌人 这是个圈套
You and I are not enemies. It was a set-up…
你就尽管胡编吧
We’ll find out your lies soon enough.
快走
Move it!
那就抱歉了
I’m sorry about this.
莱奥尼德
Leonid.
班吉
Benji?
我是班吉 请说
Go for Benji.
我在电梯旁找到了莱奥尼德 他中枪了
I’ve got Leonid by the elevators. He’s been shot.
什么
What?
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
不 别死
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
珍 不要
Jane! No!
信♥号♥♥锁定
天啊 风太大了
那是我的车 他把我的车开走了
刚刚和莫洛是怎么回事 珍
Now, what happened with Moreau, Jane?
她根本没法帮我们找到亨德里克斯
She couldn’t help us with Hendricks.
-所以就要把她扔下楼吗 -我没扔
– So let’s throw her off the building! – I didn’t throw her.
你就是扔了
Let’s throw her off the building!
她不是任务目标 珍
She was not the mission, Jane!
我们的任务是顺着密♥码♥找到亨德里克斯
The mission was to track the file back to Hendricks,
可现在他带着发射码跑了
who is in the wind, with nuclear launch codes!
你也许没注意到她当时拿枪对着我
Maybe you didn’t notice the gun she had pointed at me.
是啊 就像你没注意到窗户开着
Yeah, like you didn’t notice the open window,
而我们还刚好在这么高的地方
or that we’re about a mile up in the air!
我踢她是本能反应
It was an instinctive move.
那不重要
It doesn’t matter!
我们现在面临核战争
We’re talking about a nuclear war.
莫洛比你重要多了
The asset is more important than you.
你有什么资格对我指手画脚
Where do you get off telling me how well I executed?
我们收留了你
We inherited you.
你不过是个官僚
You’re just a bureaucrat!
最好是好消息 他来了吗
Better have good news for me. Is he here?
你觉得用得着你来告诉我任务是什么吗
You think I need you to tell me what the mission is?
好 登喜打火机店 我会去的
Yeah, I got it. Dunhill lighter. I’ll be there.
没人会跟踪我
And no one will be following me.
确保你不被跟踪就行了
Just make sure no one’s following you.
俄♥国♥人是怎么找到我们的
And how the hell did the Russians find us?
-你为什么问我 -因为你负责通讯
– What are you asking me for? – Because you’re communications!
你要掩盖我们的行踪
You’re in charge of covering our tracks.
不好意思 你的意思是…
I’m sorry, are you suggesting…
你不能再犯这样的错误了 班吉
You cannot afford to make mistakes like that now, Benji.
你不再是技术员了 你是个外勤特工
You’re not a technician anymore. You’re a field agent.
而你只是个分♥析♥师
And you’re just an “analyst.”
是吗
Right?
是吗
Right?
你到底是谁 布兰特
Who are you really, Brandt?
-你在说什么 -我在说什么
– What are you asking? – What am I asking?
那我就这么说吧
Let me see if I can put it another way.
像你这样身手这么好的特工 怎么会成为分♥析♥师
How does an agent with skills like that end up an analyst?
我们都有自己的秘密
Well, we all have our secrets.
不是吗 伊森
Don’t we, Ethan?
你告诉我你的秘密 我就告诉你我的秘密
You tell me yours, I’ll tell you mine.
未知号♥码:
无人跟踪我
我在这一带有朋友 在这等着
I have friends in the region. Just sit tight.
我会派人来带你们离开这里
I’ll send someone to get you out of here.
亨德里克斯怎么办 下一步计划是什么
What about Hendricks? What’s the plan?
我们之前的计划是一起去阻止他
The plan was for us to stop him together.
那你要做什么
Well, what are you going to do?
改变计划
Change the plan.
等等 就这样吗
Wait. That’s it?
那你要怎么办 一个人去追他吗
What are you going to do, go after him alone?
你能解释一下吗 布兰特特工
Would you care to explain yourself, Agent Brandt?
我在克罗地亚执行过一次保护任务
I was on a protection detail in Croatia.
暗中保护一对夫妇
Shadowing the assets, husband and wife.
他们本不该知道我们的存在
They were never supposed to know we were there.
就是个没有危险的惯常任务而已
Whole thing’s routine, it was a milk run.
三天后
Three days in
我们得到消息
we caught wind
有一队塞尔维亚杀手要来袭击这对夫妇
that a Serbian hit squad was after our couple.
但一切都在我的队伍的掌控之中
But my team had it under control.
我们早做好了迎接他们的准备
We knew they were coming.
但我总有种预感
But I couldn’t shake this feeling
我该提醒这对夫妇
that I should warn the couple somehow.
我想找个办法让他们知道
I wanted to find a way to let them know.
但是 命令就是命令 所以我没说
But, you know, orders are orders, so I didn’t.
某天 那个丈夫出门跑步
One day, the husband decides to leave the hotel and go for a run,
我就跟着他出去了 留下两个人保护妻子
so I follow him, and I leave two men with the wife.
我回来的时候
When I get back,
我的人昏过去了 而妻子也不见了
my guys are unconscious and the wife is gone.
三天后 当地警方找到了她的尸体
Local police found her body three days later.
只能说是她的残肢吧
What was left of her, anyway.
那是我最后一次执行外勤任务
That was my last day in the field.
我无法再面对这样的生死局面
I couldn’t face another life-or-death situation after that.
那个丈夫怎么样了
So what happened to the husband?
我再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
直到两天前在莫斯科
Until two days ago in Moscow,
部长把我介绍给伊森·亨特
when the Secretary introduced me to Ethan Hunt.
不 不是那样的 是她抛弃了他
No, that’s not what happened. She left him.
是啊 我也听说了这个说法 班吉
Yeah, I heard that one, too, Benji.
但不幸的是 当时我在场
But, unfortunately, I was there.
后来部长接到一个电♥话♥时我也在场
Just like I was there when the Secretary got the phone call
电♥话♥里说伊森被捕了
that Ethan was in custody
因为他冷血地杀死了6名塞尔维亚人
for killing six Serbian nationals in cold blood.
未经批准杀人
An unsanctioned hit.
是啊
Yeah.
被除名了
Disavowed.
接下来
The next thing I know,
我就坐上了来迪拜的飞机
I’m on a plane to Dubai,
心里一直在纠结着 我要不要告诉他
wondering the whole time, do I tell him?
我该怎么告诉他
How do I tell him?
我要为她的死负责
That I’m responsible.
我本可以提醒他的
I could have warned him.
我也该提醒他的
I should have warned him.
但我没有
But I didn’t.
结果她死了
And she died.
谢尔盖 我的朋友
Sergei! Sergei, my friend!
我说过我会把他带来这里吧
I told you I would get him here. Didn’t I say?
我怎么知道是他
How do I know it’s him?
就是他 你信任我 我也信任你 对吧
Yes, it’s him. You trust me, I trust you. Right?
就是他
This is the guy!
这就是我和你说过的那个人
This is the guy, the one I told you about.
所以 把这些东西拿掉吧
So we can take these things off.
抱歉 他人很好 但他不像我这么了解你
Sorry. He’s a great guy, but he doesn’t know you like I do.
这么说 你为美国政♥府♥工作
So, you work for the American government.
而你是个军♥火♥商
And you’re an arms dealer.
不 别这么说 谢尔盖
No, no, no. Sergei. Sergei.
他是独♥立♥防御协调人 是吧
He’s “Independent Defense Coordinator.” Right?
没错 那是很高级的工作
That you are. Very classy job.
听我说 他是朋友
Listen. He’s a friend.
那些钻石是给波格丹的
Those diamonds are for Bogdan.
不 没关系 给你好了
No, no. It’s okay. You can have them.
不管你跟我表弟做了什么交易
Whatever arrangements you made with my cousin
那是你们的事
is between you and him.
你想从我这里得到东西 就得掏钱
You want something from me, you pay.
你误会了 我不是来买♥♥东西的
You misunderstand. I’m not buying.
我是来卖♥♥东西的
I’m selling.
你要卖♥♥东西
You’re selling.
卖♥♥什么
Selling what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!