This is a hospital…
不是夜店
Not a night club.
米莎 来帮我一把
Misha…help me here…
推到12号♥房♥
Room twelve.
医生说他能活下来是命大
The doctors say he’s lucky to be alive.
只有点轻微的脑震荡
Only a mild concussion.
我才不关心他的死活
I don’t give a damn about his health.
我有问题要问他
I have questions that need answering.
当心点
Be careful!
准备转移他
Prepare a transport.
去查看后面
Check over there!
这可不是个好主意
Not a good idea.
我刚刚以为这是个好主意
It seemed like one a minute ago.
你找死啊
见鬼 臭小子
所有人注意 危险目标朝西逃去
All agents! Hot target heading west!
统一保险
Consolidated Insurance.
请问有什么能帮您的
How may I help you?
SAT20 DE82特工请求紧急撤离
SAT 20. Agent 82-Delta-Echo requesting immediate evac.
汇合点A113
Rendezvous Alpha 113.
A113确认
Confirmed. Alpha 113.
今天由于克里姆林宫
地下的煤气总管突然爆裂
造成多人受伤
原因可能是煤气管道老化
有关红场地下管道系统的细节
Details surrounding the intricate system of gas lines
还有待进一步披露
that run beneath the square are still forthcoming,
但其中大部分管道都可追朔至苏联时期
but the majority of those lines date back to the Soviet era
并且都未经过翻修长达…
and have not been updated in at least…
安娜 我在想
Anna… Anna… I’ve been thinking…
看来我们
It looks like we…
我们得离开城里几天
We should leave town for a couple of days.
艾利克斯 你和我 一起去度假
Alex, you, me. Vacations.
-现在吗 -就今晚
-Now? -Tonight.
你们为什么要说英语
Why are you speaking in English?
只有…
Just…
只有我们三个
Just the three of us.
也许不是意外 而是一次有预谋的袭击
…may not have been an accident, but a targeted attack.
初步数据显示了…
Preliminary numbers are just starting…
我们要去哪
Where will we go?
爆♥炸♥中的伤亡情况尚不可知
…to come in regarding those wounded in the blast.
现确认有11名游客
We can confirm that 11 tourists…
莱尼
Leonid?
国籍尚未确认
…their nationalities still unconfirmed,
已被送至就近的医院接受治疗
have been transported to area hospitals for treatment.
虽然俄官方仍将此次爆♥炸♥归咎于管道系统陈旧
While Russian officials continue to blame a gas-main break,
但有关专家却根据这次的爆♥炸♥范围和残骸区域大小
experts are citing the shape of the blast area and the size of the debris field
分♥析♥出此次爆♥炸♥更像是一场有预谋的袭击
as more consistent with that of a set explosive,
更有人猜测这是一次
leading to speculation that this may have been
不宣而战的挑衅行为
an undeclared act of aggression.
尽管国防部继续声称
Although the Defense Ministry is maintaining
这完全是一场意外
that this is strictly an accident…
安娜 帮艾利克斯收拾行李
Anna, pack a bag for Alex.
我们现在就走
We’re leaving now.
安娜
Anya!
安娜
Anya!
我们有活干了
We have work to do.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
我之前都不知道你在俄♥罗♥斯♥
I wasn’t aware you were in Russia.
我不在 克里姆林宫爆♥炸♥后 我对外显示已离开
I’m not. Not since a bomb blew up the Kremlin.
昨天我坐飞机抵达俄♥罗♥斯♥
Yesterday I flew in to accept the Order of Friendship
与俄♥罗♥斯♥总理缔结友好协约
from the Russian Prime Minister.
而现在我又要飞回华盛顿
Now I’m headed back to Washington
向总统递交辞呈
to hand the President my resignation.
这位是我的首席分♥析♥师 威廉·布兰特
My Chief Analyst, William Brandt.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
-你说什么 -笔
– Pardon me? – A pen.
伊森 克里姆林宫里发生了什么
Ethan, what happened in the Kremlin?
你是首席分♥析♥师吧
Chief Analyst, you say?
如果你是怀疑我的能力…
If you’re implying that I made a bad call…
欧洲男子
European male.
五十多岁 大约六英尺高 180磅 蓝眼睛
Fifties. About six-foot, 180 pounds. Blue eyes.
他是谁
Who is he?
画得真烂 不过根据你的描述
A crude drawing, but by your description,
应该是科特·亨德里克斯
that could be Kurt Hendricks.
智商190 在瑞典特种部队服过役
190 IQ. Served in Swedish Special Forces.
斯德哥尔摩大学的物理学教授
Professor of physics, Stockholm University.
核残局理论领域的专家
Specialist in nuclear endgame theory.
之后被辞退了
Asked to resign
因为他是个疯子
Well, because he’s crazy.
科伯特
Cobalt.
你得警告俄政♥府♥ 他们的一位战略顾问
You have to alert the Kremlin that one of their strategists
偷走了他们的核弹发射器
has a nuclear launch device
而他的手下拿到了核弹发射代码…
and one of his operatives has the codes to activate it.
你为什么这么说
And what makes you say that?
我看到他了
I saw him
他拎着包从武器库走出来
leaving the executive armory, bag in hand.
他引爆♥炸♥弹来掩盖自己的踪迹
He set off that explosion to cover his tracks.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人要过好几周才会发现
It could be weeks before the Russians know it’s missing.
除非我们告诉他们
Unless we tell them.
他们不会听我们的
They won’t listen to us.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人认为是我们炸了克里姆林宫
As far as the Russians are concerned, we just bombed the Kremlin.
美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的关系
The tension between the United States and Russia
自古巴导弹危机以来 从未这么紧张过
hasn’t been this high since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
而这事的罪责 不管对错 都由IMF承担
And the blame, right or wrong, points to IMF.
总统启动了幽灵协议
The President has initiated Ghost Protocol.
整个IMF都不存在了
The entire IMF has been disavowed.
那现在要怎么办
So what happens now?
现在 我要奉命带你回华盛顿
Now, I’ve been ordered to take you back to Washington,
而国防部会把你列为极端分子
where the DOD will label you as a rogue extremist
将克里姆林宫的爆♥炸♥归责于你们
and hang the Kremlin bombing on you and your team.
除非
Unless,
你在去机场的路上
you were to escape
想办法逃脱了
somewhere between here and the airport,
还袭击了我和布兰特先生
having assaulted Mr. Brandt and me.
长官
Sir?
然后你又非法地从我忽略的一个后勤站
You would then illegally scrounge whatever material you could
偷走了所有设备
from a backup supply cache that I’ve overlooked.
也就是你和你的队友待命的那个后勤站
The same cache where your team are waiting for further orders.
长官 您是不是…
Sir, you may want to…
之后你就人间蒸发了 而这场对话从未发生过
You will then disappear, and this conversation never having taken place,
所以你的目的也不为人知
your intentions would be unclear.
但如果你和你的队友被捕或被杀
But if any one of your team is caught or killed,
他们将被认定是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
they will be branded terrorists,
并煽动了全球核战争的爆发
out to incite global nuclear war.
你的任务
Your mission,
将由你来选择是否接受
should you choose to accept it.
伊森 你是我手下最出色的特工
Ethan, you were my best man.
我很抱歉事情发展成这样
And I’m sorry it’s come to this,
毕竟你牺牲了那么多
after all the sacrifices you made.
如果我们无法再见面 我希望你知道…
If we don’t meet again, I just want you to know,
我一直把你当作朋友…
I’ve always considered you a friend.
趴下 快开车
Stay down! Drive, drive, drive!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
深吸口气 跟在我后面
Take a deep breath. Stay with me.
-准备好了吗 -是的
– Ready? – Yeah.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
在这等着
Wait here.
我还能去哪
Where else am I going to go?
停火 快停火
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
放下枪
Weapons down!
你们到底在打什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!