Home 歌舞电影 红磨坊(2001)

红磨坊(2001)

0
红磨坊(2001)

Marie?
我命不久矣
I’m dying.
是我愚蠢
I was a fool
以至于
to
相信
believe.
愚蠢到
A fool
相信
to believe
今天
It all
一切都结束了
ends today.
是的 今天
Yes, it all
一切
ends
都结束了
today.
把克里斯丁送走
Send Christian away.
只有你能救他
Only you can save him.
他会为我抗争的
He’ll fight for me.
所以只有让他相信你不爱他了
Yes. Unless he believes you don’t love him.
什么
What?
你是个杰出的演员萨婷
You’re a great actress, Satine.
让他相信你不爱他
Make him believe you don’t love him.
-不 -发挥你的才华去救他
– No. – Use your talent to save him.
伤害他
Hurt him.
为了救他伤害他
Hurt him to save him.
没有别的办法了
There is no other way.
演出必须继续 萨婷
The show must go on, Satine.
我们是下层社会的物种
We’re creatures of the underworld.
爱不是我们能奢望的
We can’t afford to love.
今天
Today’s
就在此日
the day.
所有的梦
When dreaming
都将结束
Ends.
另一个英雄
Another hero…
另一个愚蠢的罪过
…another mindless crime.
在幕布之后
Behind the curtain
的童话剧
…in the pantomime.
周而复始
On and on
有谁知道我们到底为什么而活
Does anybody know what we are living for?
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
都交给命运吧
we leave it all to chance.
又一次心痛
Another heartache,
又一次失败的罗曼史
Another failed romance.
一次又一次
On and on.
可有人知道
Does anybody know
我们靠什么活着吗
what we are living for?
演出必须继续
The show must go on.
演出必须继续
The show must go on.
外面 黎明的阳光照耀着舞台
Outside, the dawn is breaking on the stage.
那决定着我们最终的命运
That holds our final destiny.
演出必须继续
The show must go on.
内心中 我的心在破碎
Inside, my heart is breaking.
我的妆在脱落
My makeup may be flaking.
但我的笑容
But my smile
仍在
still stays on.
演出必须继续
The show must go on.
演出必须继续
The show must go on.
我会是头牌 满堂叫好
I’ll top the bill. I’ll earn the kill.
我必须下定决心
I have to find the will to carry
-坚持 -坚持
– on with the. – on with the
坚持演出
on with the show.
坚持演出
On with the show!
演出
The show
必须继续
must go on.
你怎么了
What’s wrong?
我和公爵在一起
I’m staying with the Duke.
我离开你后 公爵
After I left you, the Duke
过来看我并给了我一切
came to see me and he offered me everything.
一切我梦寐以求的东西
Everything that I’ve ever dreamed of.
但他有一个条件
He has one condition.
我不能再和你相见
I must never see you again.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你清楚我的身份 -你在说什么
– You knew who I was. – What are you saying?
-那昨晚是怎么回事 -我不奢求你能理解
– What about last night? – I don’t expect you to understand.
你和我的不同之处
The difference between you and I
在于你随时随地可以离开
is that you can leave anytime you choose.
但这是我的家
But this is my home.
-红磨坊是我的家 -不
– The Moulin Rouge is my home. – No.
一定还有其他原因 这不是真的
There must be something else. This can’t be real.
这事另有蹊跷
There’s something the matter.
告诉我 告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what it is. Tell me what’s wrong.
告诉我真♥相♥ 告诉我
Tell me the truth. Tell me the truth!
真♥相♥是吗
The truth?
真♥相♥就是
The truth is…
我是那个印度歌♥伎
I am the Hindi courtesan.
而且我选择了王公
And I choose the maharajah.
这就是故事的真正结局
That’s how the story really ends.
他被嫉妒逼疯了
Jealousy has driven him mad!
萨婷
Satine!
萨婷
Satine!
事情往往不像看起来那样
Things aren’t always as they seem.
事情就是像那样
Things are exactly the way they seem.
克里斯丁 你可能觉得我是个成天酗酒
Christian, you may see me only as a drunken,
无所事事的混混
vice-ridden gnome…
只和那些老鸨妓♥女♥为伴
whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels.
但是我还懂得艺术 懂得爱
But I know about art and love…
因为我全身心地在追求它
if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being.
她爱你 我看得出 她真的爱你
She loves you. I know it. I know she loves you.
走开 图卢兹 别管我
Go away, Toulouse. Leave me alone.
走开
Go away.

Go away!
我想把图卢兹的话从脑中抹去
I wanted to shut out what Toulouse had said…
但他已经让我满是疑虑
but he had filled me with doubt.
只有一种方法能够解开这疑虑
And there was only one way to be sure.
我必须弄清一切
I had to know.
所以我回到红磨坊
So I returned to the Moulin Rouge…
这将是最后一次
one last time.
她是我的
She is mine!
我只说真话
I only speak the truth.
我只说真话
I only speak the truth.
热吻
Kiss,
玉手
hand,
钻石
diamonds
都是最好的朋友
best friend.
热吻
Kiss,
金钱
grand,
钻石
diamonds
都是最好的朋友
best friend.
男人
Men
多冷漠
cold,
女孩
girls
变老了
old,
最终我们都失去了
and we all lose our charms
魅力
in the end.
钻石是
Diamonds are a,
钻石是
Diamonds are a
女孩
girl’s
最好的
best
朋友
friend.
她是我的
She is mine.
我知道她仍然爱着他
I know she still loves him.
她肯定有苦衷
There’s got to be a reason.
要是他们其中一人是公爵那另一个是