Home 歌舞电影 红磨坊(2001)

红磨坊(2001)

0
红磨坊(2001)

So exciting, the audience will stomp and cheer.
如此愉悦 将会流行五十年
So delighting, it will run for 50 years.
如此激动 观众会不停地喝彩
So exciting, the audience will stomp and cheer.
如此愉悦 将会流行五十年
So delighting, it will run for 50 years!
好吧 那么结局怎么样呢
Yes, but what happens in the end?
歌♥女和锡塔琴艺人
The courtesan and sitar man
被邪恶的阴谋拆散了
are pulled apart by an evil plan.
但是最终 她听到了他的歌♥声
But in the end, she hears his song.
他们爱的是那么的深沉
And their love is just too strong.
说起来有些可笑
It’s a little bit funny,
我内心的情感
this feeling inside…
如此激动 观众会不停地喝彩
So exciting, the audience will stomp and cheer.
如此愉悦 它将会流行五十年
So delighting, it will run for 50 years.
锡塔琴艺人的歌♥带着他们最终逃离了邪恶
The sitar player’s secret song Helps them flee the evil one.
尽管愤怒的王公采取了搜捕但仍无济于事
Though the tyrant rants and rails It is all to no avail.
我是邪恶的王公
I am the evil maharajah!
你们是逃不掉的
You will not escape!
-没人能演的比你好了 -那是
– No one could play him like you. – No one will.
如此激动 观众会时而嚎啕时而大笑
So exciting, we’ll make them laugh, we’ll make them cry
如此愉悦
So delighting…
那最后 是不是应该有人死掉
And in the end, should someone die?
如此激动 观众会不停地喝彩
So exciting, the audience will stomp and cheer
如此愉悦 将会流行五十年
So delighting, it will run for 50 years!
老实说 很不错
Generally, I like it.
西德勒有了投资人
Zidler had an investor…
波希米亚人有了演出的机会
…and the Bohemians had a show.
新的世纪要来啦
It’s the end of the century!
这就是波希米亚的革命
The Bohemian revolution is here!
你真的好美
You are a beautiful woman.
我喜欢做♥爱♥
I love sex.
楼上不时传来庆祝会的欢乐声
While the celebration party raged upstairs…
与此同时我却在努力的构思
…I tried to write.
但此时此刻我的脑海里全都是她
But all l could think about was her.
现在有你在世间
How wonderful life is
她是否会在想我呢
Was she thinking about me?
生活
Now you’re in
多么美好
the world.
公爵吗 我不是公爵
Duke? I’m not a duke.
我只是个作家
I’m a writer.
他不是想欺骗她 因为爱
He wasn’t trying to trick her. It’s about love.
全都因为爱
It’s about love…
越过重重阻挠
…overcoming all obstacles.
我紧随着
I follow
夜幕
the night.
躲避着
Can’t stand
霓虹
the light.
什么时候我才能
When will I begin
开始新的生命
to live again?
总有一天我会远走高飞
One day I’ll fly away.
把这一切都留在昨天
Leave all this to yesterday.
你的爱还能为我做些什么
What more could your love do for me?
何时爱
When will love be
能抵达我心
Through with me?
为什么要让生命
Why live life
不停的在梦中穿梭
from dream to dream?
最终一切成空
And dread the day.
所有的梦都
When dreaming
结束
ends.
现在有你在世间
How wonderful life is
生活
now you’re
多么美好
in the world
总有一天我会远走高飞
One day I’ll fly away.
把这一切都留在昨天
Leave all this to yesterday.
为什么要让生命
Why live life
不停的在梦中穿梭
from dream to dream?
最终一切成空
And dread the day
所有的梦都
When dreaming
结束
ends
总有一天我会远走高飞
One day I’ll fly away.
远走
Fly
高飞
Away
不好意思
Sorry. Ah!
我不是想
I didn’t mean…
我看见你的灯亮着所以就爬上来
I saw your light on and I climbed up the…
怎么
What?
我睡不着 还有就是
I couldn’t sleep, and I
想谢谢你帮我得到工作
wanted to thank you for helping me get the job.
当然
Oh. Of course.
是啊 图卢兹是对的
Yes, Toulouse was right.
你的确
You’re….
你的确非很有天赋
You’re very talented.
这一定将会是场非常精彩的表演
It’s going to be a wonderful show.
话说回来 我最好还是先走吧
Anyway, I’d better go.
明天对我们两来说都是个大日子
We both have a big day tomorrow.
等下
Wait.
不 请留步
No, please wait.
之前 当我们 当我们
Before, when we were…. When we were….
当你认为我是公爵的时候
When you thought I was the Duke…
你说你爱我 我想知道
…you said you loved me, and I wondered…
我当时是不是只是逢场作戏
If it was just an act?
-是的 -当然
– Yes. – Of course.
只是感觉很真实
It just felt real.
克里斯丁
Christian…
我只是个舞♥女♥
…I’m a courtesan.
我的工作就是让男人们得到他们想要的
I’m paid to make men believe what they want to believe.
我真蠢 竟然想象
Silly of me, to think you
你会爱上一个像我这样的人
could fall in love with someone like me.
-我不能爱上任何人 -不能相爱
– I can’t fall in love with anyone. – Can’t fall in love?
但是生命怎么能没有爱情呢 太残酷了
But a life without love? That’s terrible!
错了 睡在大街上 那才叫残酷
No. Being on the street, that’s terrible.
-不对 爱情就好象氧气一样 -什么
– No. Love is like oxygen. – What?
爱情是件奇妙的事情 爱情
Love is a many-splendored thing. Love…
能把我们带到一起 爱就是一切
…lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love.
求你别再这样了
Please don’t start that again.
爱是一切
All you need is love
一个女孩需要糊口
A girl has got to eat.
-爱就是一切 -否则她就会沦落街头
– All you need is love Or – She’ll end up on the streets.
爱是一切
All you need is love
爱情就像是游戏
Love is just a game.
我生来就是为了爱你 宝贝
I was made for loving you, baby.
而你生来是为了爱我
You were made for loving me
唯一爱我的方式 亲爱的
The only way of loving me, baby
就是付出可观的费用
is to pay a lovely fee
一晚上 就给我一晚上
Just one night, give me just one night
想都别想 因为你付不起
There’s no way. ‘Cause you can’t pay
以爱之名
In the name of love,
就一夜 以爱之名
one night in the name of love.
你这个疯狂的傻瓜
You crazy fool,
我不会让你得逞的
I won’t give in to you.
别像这样离开我
Don’t leave me this way.
没有你甜蜜的爱我无法活下去
I can’t survive without your sweet love.
亲爱的
Oh, baby
别丢下我离开
Don’t leave me this way.
你不觉得人们都已经厌倦了
You’d think that people would have had enough
这种愚蠢的情歌♥了吗
of silly love songs?
我看看四周发现并非如此
I look around me and I see it isn’t so.

Oh, no
有些人总是想让世界都充满愚蠢的爱情之歌♥
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.
好吧 那有什么不好
Well, what’s wrong with that?
我想知道
I’d like to know
我不会死心的