Home 歌舞电影 红磨坊(2001)

红磨坊(2001)

0
红磨坊(2001)

How about one of them is a duke and the other…?
现在你也觉得事有蹊跷了吧
Then you agree something is wrong.
但是什么呢
But what? What?
我高举着婚姻的圣剑
I raise high my ceremonial wedding sword…
欢迎我忠实的臣民来参加
and welcome my loyal subjects to join with us…
我们的婚礼
in celebration….
多么华丽的表演啊
What a magnificent performance.
没什么大不了的 来吧 亲爱的
A little bit more for me. Come on, lovey.
对 就是这样
There, that’s a girl.
那小子在这
The boy is here.
我告诉过萨婷
I told Satine that if
如果克里斯丁再靠近她 他就死定了
Christian were to come near her, he’d be killed!
他很快就会死了
He very soon will be.
他会被杀掉的
He will be killed.
对了 这就是她离开他的原因
That’s it. That’s why she’s pushing him away.
是为了救他
To save him.
没错
That’s it.
克里斯丁
Christian! Ah!
天啊 太高了
Oh, God, this is high up.
我是回来还债的
I’ve come to pay my bill.
你不该来这 克里斯丁
You shouldn’t be here, Christian.
快走
Just leave.
遭了 遭了 遭了
Killed. Killed. Killed.
我必须警告他
I must warn him!
你让我相信你是爱我的
You made me believe you loved me.
为什么我不该回报你
Why shouldn’t I pay you?
-求求你 快走 -她得上场了
– Please go away. – She’s got to get on her stage!
嫉妒使锡塔琴手藏起来了
Jealousy has driven the sitar player into hiding.
你干得很好 很出色
You did your job so very, very well.
波斯士兵 上
Persian army, go!
那小子找到萨婷了 快来
The boy’s taken Satine. Quick.
为什么我不能像别人一样给钱让你爱我
Why can’t I pay you like everyone else does?
不要 克里斯丁 不是这样的
Don’t, Christian. There’s no point.
你快走
Just leave.
他们会杀掉那可怜的小子
They’re going to kill the poor boy!
但我发现了他们
But I have found them.
抓住他
Stop him.
如果你不爱我而且这都是假的
If you don’t love me and it wasn’t real,
为什么我就不能付钱
why can’t I pay you?
打开宫殿大门
Let the palace doors be opened!
克里斯丁
Christian!
开门
Open the doors!
让我付钱 让我付钱
Let me pay! Let me pay!
开门
Open the doors.
告诉我这不是真的 告诉我你不爱我
Tell me it wasn’t real. Tell me you don’t love me!
开门
Open the doors!
克里斯丁
Christian!
告诉我你不爱我
Tell me you don’t love me!
我可不苯
I am not fooled!
虽然他剃了胡子并加以伪装
Though he has shaved off his beard and adopts a disguise…
但我的眼睛是雪亮的
my eyes do not lie!
这就是他
For it is he!
还是那个一贫如洗的锡塔琴手
The same penniless sitar player!
他被嫉妒逼疯了
Driven mad by jealousy!
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
这个女人现在是你的了
This woman is yours now.
我付清嫖资了
I’ve paid my whore!
什么也不欠你了
I owe you nothing.
你对我来说一文不值
And you are nothing to me.
感谢你让我放弃了荒谬的
Thank you for curing me of my
对爱的痴迷
ridiculous obsession with love.
我想不起我的台词了
I can’t remember my line.
这个锡塔琴手
This sitar player…
根本不爱你
doesn’t love you.
看到吗 他离开了
See? He flees the kingdom!
亲爱的 这样再好不过了
Pumpkin, it’s for the best.
你明白 演出必须继续
You know it is. The show must go on.
现在 我的新娘
And now, my bride…
你该向上天高声歌♥唱了
it is time for you to raise your voice to the heavens…
然后说出你的誓词
and say your wedding vows.
我想起来了
I’ve got it!
克里斯丁
Christian!
你一生要学会的最重要的事
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn…
就是去爱
is just to love…
同时也
and be loved…
收获爱
in return!
从不知道
Never knew
我会有
I could
这样的感觉
feel like this.
就像我从未看见过
It’s like I’ve never seen
蓝天
the sky before.
我想在你的
Want to vanish
吻中沉溺
inside your kiss.
每一天我爱着你
Every day I’m loving you.
一天比一天爱得更多
More and more.
请倾听我的心
Listen to my heart.
你能听到它的歌♥声吗
Can you hear it sing?
回到我身边
Come back to me
原谅
and forgive
一切
everything.
季节更替
Seasons may change.
冬去春回
Winter to spring.
我爱你
I love you
直到
till the end
天荒
of
地老
time.
不管怎样
Come what may,
不管怎样
come what may
我会爱着你
I will love you
直到我死去的
until my dying
那一天
day.
无路怎样
Come what may Come what may
我会爱着你
I will love you
直到我死去的
until my dying…
克里斯丁 小心枪
Christian, he’s got a gun!
他们要杀了你
They’re trying to kill you!
-闭嘴 -瞧 他有枪
– Shut up! – Look, he’s got a gun!
卫兵 捉住他们
Guards, seize them!
没事 回去工作
No problem. Go back to work!
不管你说什么
No matter what you say
演出会以我们的方式结束
the show is ending our way.
来吧 坚持到底
Come on and stand your ground.
为了自♥由♥
For freedom
美好
beauty
真理以及爱情
truth and love.
总有一天我会展翅高飞
One day I’ll fly away.
我会以歌♥相送
My gift is my song.
展翅高飞
Fly away.
我会以歌♥相送
My gift is my song.
我会爱你
I will love you.
是的 我会爱你
Yes, I will love you.
我会爱你
I will love you
直到我死去的
till my dying
我要我的结局
My way!
按我的 按我的
My way! My way!
那一天
day.
准备开帘谢幕
Stand by for curtain call.
演员到位 快点
Dancers, positions, please.
萨婷
Satine.
萨婷 你怎么了
Satine? What’s the matter?
怎么了 告诉我你怎么了