…with her.
首先
First…
是欲望
…there is desire!
然后是激♥情♥
Then passion!
之后是猜忌
Then suspicion!
嫉妒 愤怒 背叛
Jealousy! Anger! Betrayal!
当爱情卖♥♥给出价最高的人 何来信任
When love is for the highest bidder, there can be no trust.
没有了信任 就没有爱情
Without trust, there is no love!
嫉妒
Jealousy
是的 嫉妒
Yes, jealousy.
会让你发疯
will drive you mad!
罗克珊
Roxanne,
你不必点亮那盏红灯
You don’t have to put on that red light.
为了钱在街边讨生活
Walk the streets for money.
你不在乎对与错
You don’t care if it’s wrong or if it is right.
罗克珊
Roxanne,
今晚你不必穿着那样的裙衫
you don’t have to wear that dress tonight.
罗克珊
Roxanne,
你不必在夜晚出♥卖♥♥♥你的身体
you don’t have to sell your body to the night.
他凝视着你的脸
His eyes upon your face,
他的手握着你的手
his hand upon your hand,
他的唇在你的肌肤上游走
his lips caress your skin.
我已经无法仍受
It’s more than I can stand.
罗克珊
Roxanne,
为什么我的心在哭泣
Why does my heart cry?
罗克珊
Roxanne,
我无法抵抗我的感受
feelings I can’t fight.
离开我是你的自♥由♥
You’re free to leave me.
但请不要蒙骗我
But just don’t deceive me.
请你相信
And please believe me,
当我说
when I say
我爱你的时候
I love you.
到时候演出成功
When this production succeeds…
你不会再是个康康舞舞娘
…you will no longer be a cancan dancer…
而是一个女演员
…but an actress.
我将会让你成为
I will make you…
一颗明星
…a star.
接受吧
Accept it…
这是王公给他歌♥伎的礼物
…as a gift from this maharajah to his courtesan.

And….
故事的结尾呢
And the ending?
让西德勒保留他那童话般的结局
Let Zidler keep his fairy-tale ending.
罗克珊
Roxanne,
为什么我的心会哭泣
Why does my heart cry?
你不必点亮那盏红灯
You don’t have to put on that red light.
-罗克珊 -我无法
– Roxanne, – Feelings
-抵抗我的感觉 -今晚你不必去做头发
– I can’t fight. – You don’t have to do your hair tonight.
-罗克珊 -离开我是你的自♥由♥
– Roxanne, – You’re free to leave me.
但不要蒙骗我
But just don’t deceive me.
请你相信
And please believe me,
当我说
when I say
我爱你的时候
I love you.
无论怎样
Come what may,
我将会爱你
I will love you
直到我死去的
till my dying
那天
day.

No.
不吗
No?
我明白了
I see.
是我们穷酸的锡塔尔琴手
It’s our very own penniless sitar player.
-我亲爱的公爵 -闭嘴
– My dear Duke – Silence!
你让我
You made me…
相信你是爱我的
…believe that you loved me!
为什么我的
Why does my
心会哭泣
heart cry?
我无法
Feelings
抵抗我的感觉
I can’t fight.
罗克珊
Roxanne,
今晚你不必穿上它那种裙衫
you don’t have to wear that dress tonight.
为什么我的
Why does my
心会哭泣
heart cry?
罗克珊
Roxanne,
我不能 我不能忍♥受这些
I couldn’t. I couldn’t go through with it.
我看见你在那
I saw you there,
我感觉不对 没法继续伪装了
and I felt differently and I couldn’t pretend.
公爵 他看见了
And the Duke, he saw!
他看见了 他
He saw and he…
克里斯丁 我爱你
Christian, I love you.
没事了
It’s okay.
我做不了 我装不下去了
I couldn’t do it. I didn’t want to pretend anymore.
我不想欺骗 我不想
I didn’t want to lie. I don’t.
他知道了 他知道了 他
And he knows. He knows and he…
你不必再装下去了 让我们远走高飞
You don’t have to pretend anymore. We’ll leave.
今晚就走
We’ll leave tonight.
走吗
Leave?
但是演出
But the show…
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我不在乎那演出
I don’t care about the show.
我们拥有对方 这就足够了
We have each other. That’s all that matters.

Yes.
只要我们在一起
As long as we have each other.
只要在一起
We have each other.
乔克雷 带萨婷去她的
Chocolat, take Satine to her
更衣室拿上她需要的东西
dressing room and get the things she needs.
-千万别被发现了 明白吗 -知道
– No one must see you. Do you understand? – I understand.
亲爱的 你回去收拾行李 我等你
Darling, you go and pack. And I’ll be waiting.
是那个小子
It’s the boy.
他用花言巧语迷惑了她
He has bewitched her with words.
我要让她回来 西德勒 找到她
I want her back, Zidler. Find her.
告诉她
Tell her…
演出得用我的结局
…that the show will end my way…
演出结束她就得来找我
…and she will come to me when the curtain falls…
不然我就让那臭小子死
…or I’ll have the boy killed.
死吗
Killed?

Killed.
抱歉打扰 小天使
Forgive the intrusion, cherub.
你在浪费你的时间 哈罗德
You’re wasting your time, Harold.
是你不明白
You don’t understand.
公爵要杀了克里斯丁
The Duke is going to kill Christian.
-不 -公爵嫉妒的疯了
– No. – The Duke is insanely jealous.
只有你照他的结局演
Unless you do his ending
而且明晚和他上♥床♥
and sleep with him tomorrow night…
否则公爵会杀了克里斯丁
…the Duke will have Christian killed.
他吓唬不了我们
He can’t scare us.
他是个有权势的人
He’s a powerful man.
你知道他可以做到
You know he can do it.
-你在干什么 -我不需要你了
– What are you doing? – I don’t need you anymore!
这一辈子你都逼我相信
All my life you made me believe
我只值别人出的那个价
l was only worth what someone would pay for me!
但是克里斯丁爱我
But Christian loves me.
他爱我 哈罗德
He loves me, Harold.
他爱我
He loves me.
这样就值了
And that is worth everything.
我们要离开你 离开公爵
We’re going away from you, away from the Duke,
离开红磨坊
away from the Moulin Rouge!
别了 哈罗德
Goodbye, Harold.
你命不久矣 萨婷
You’re dying, Satine.
你命不久矣
You’re dying.
还有花招吗 哈罗德
Another trick, Harold?
不 心肝儿 医生告诉我们了
No, my love. The doctor told us.
玛丽吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!