我们想在其中一个里结婚。
…and we wanted to get married in one.
但我们完全没钱了。
But we were totally broke.
你妈妈发现个小咖啡馆…
Your mum found this little coffee shop with tables around the back…
真正有桌布的桌子,和一个廉价的牧师。
…and real tablecloths on ’em, and a minister who worked cheap.
当我们去咖啡馆…
When we got down to the coffee shop…
有一个牌子,说, “休息,打扫卫生。”
…there was a sign on the door that said, “Closed by the Board of Health.”
那个时候,已经开始下雪…
By that time, it had started snowing…
…所以我们在外面的雪地上结婚了。
…so we just got married right outside in the snow.
很冷。
It was freezing.
但很美好。
But it was wonderful.
我们的婚礼盛宴,就是袋热烤栗子。
And for our wedding feast, we had a bag of hot-roasted chestnuts.
就是这个袋子。
This is the bag.
她保存下来了。
And she saved it.
我们没有摄像。
We didn’t have a camera.
于是,她只是在包装袋上写上了日期,说:
So she just wrote the date on the bag and said:
“这将是我们的婚礼相册。这将是我们永远不会忘记的一天。“
“This’ll be our wedding album. This’ll be a day we’ll never forget.”
我们从来没有忘记。
We never did.
你有没有她的照片?
Do you have any pictures of her?
我有更好的东西。
I’ve got something better.
我们称自己为“夜间演员”
We called ourselves “The Appearing Nightly Players.”
亲爱的!我的司机在哪里?
Darling! Where is my chauffeur?
你不想我走上舞台吗?
You don’t want I should walk to the stage?
作为女演员,我有着难以承受的才能!
An actress of my overwhelming talent!
她真美。
She’s beautiful.
我们夏天在沙滩上演出。
We performed on the beach one summer.
一切都乱哄哄的。
Everything went wrong.
– 来吧,送走我的快乐。 – 送走他的快乐!
– Come on, send me away happy. – Send him away!
– 这真美。 – 谢谢你。
– That was beautiful. – Thank you.
– 你做这一切的时候。非常美。 – 谢谢你。
– You do it all the time. That was beautiful. – Thank you.
她有一个美丽的声音。
She had a beautiful voice.
你想要这些胶片吗?
Would you like to have these movies?
超过世界上的任何东西。
More than anything in the world.
能再看到你和麦琪真的很好。
It’s good to see Maggie again and you.
难道你没有想过见我?
Didn’t you ever wonder about me?
嗯,直到她去世前,我还不知道有你。
Well, I didn’t know about you until after she was gone.
我想,也许你会好奇我是如何出世的。
I thought that maybe you’d be curious about how I turned out.
你就这么出来。
I’d say you turned out just fine.
我的意思是,我的母亲是在你之后和我爸爸结婚的。
I guess what I mean is, my mother married my dad after you.
然后我出生了,所以我想,也许你离婚是因为我的缘故。
And then I was born, so I thought that maybe you got divorced because of me.
等等。
Wait a minute.
你以为我是你的父亲吗?
Do you think I’m your father?
亲爱的,如果我是你父亲我会感到很光荣的,真的。
Honey, I’d be proud to be your father, really.
但事实并非如此。
It just isn’t so.
来吧。
Come on.
麦琪想要一个孩子。
Maggie wanted to have a baby.
我不知道。
And I didn’t.
她不想错过任何事情,尤其是当一个母亲。
She didn’t want to miss out on anything, especially motherhood.
于是我们之间产生了真正的问题。
It got to be a real problem with us.
我觉得她还有足够的时间。
I thought she had plenty of time.
她没有。
She didn’t.
总之,这就是为什么当她见到了你的父亲,我很感激 。
Anyway, that’s why I was grateful when she met your father.
他爱她,给她名分。
He had the sense to love her the way she deserved.
最重要的是,我很高兴,她有了你。
Most of all, I was glad that she had you.
她一直想要的宝宝。
The baby she always wanted.
我想让你知道。
I want you to know that.
我会用电影来写我的报告。
I’m gonna use the movies when I give my report.
杰弗里说,观众很喜欢的特殊效果。
Jeffrey says audiences love special effects.
你最好出色完成,你牺牲了我的整个假期。
You better ace it. You sacrificed our whole vacation.
这是一个美妙的故事,一个非常圆♥满♥的结局。
It’s a wonderful story with a very happy ending.
很抱歉,博士。我们3:00业务关闭。
Sorry, Doc. We close for business at 3:00 tonight.
不是生意的事。
This isn’t business.
我发现这个奇妙的小匈牙利餐厅…
I found this wonderful little Hungarian restaurant…
他们自己做果馅饼。
…that makes its own strudel.
我想你可能会喜欢这个古老的国度味道。
I thought you might like a taste of the old country.
你看,有苹果和樱桃。
See, there’s apple in there and cherry.
这是奶酪,但我得说,我认为其实是樱桃…
And this is the cheese, but I gotta say, I think the cherry is really…
好吧,确实。就是它。果馅饼。
Okay, that does it. That does it. The strudel does it.
– 首先,刹车,然后… – 等一下。
– First it’s the brakes, then… – Wait a minute.
我不会让有捷豹足病诊疗师拿着充满果馅饼来这里跳华尔兹…
I’m not letting a podiatrist with a Jaguar full of strudel come waltzing in here and…
我不是一个足科医生。我是一个心脏病专家。
I’m not a podiatrist. I’m a cardiologist.
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
罗斯,告诉他我们有安排。
Rose, tell him we have an arrangement.
什么样的安排呢?
What kind of arrangement?
是的,什么样的安排呢?
Yes, what kind of arrangement?
我非常有兴趣知道我们有什么样的安排。
I’d be very interested to know what kind of arrangement we have.
你知道是什么样的。
You know exactly what kind it is.
来吧,罗斯。
Come on, Rose.
你想我说吗?
What do you want from me?
你不想给我的我都不想要。
I don’t want anything you don’t wanna give me.
不要满足于任何少于你应得的东西。
Don’t settle for any less than you deserve.
你一边去!
You stay out of this!
如果我有个黑色内饰的红色XK-150,我也不会提供关系咨♥询♥了。
If I had a red XK-150 with a black interior, I wouldn’t be offering relationship advice.
这和内饰颜色无关…
The interior’s colour isn’t germane…
– 罗斯,这地方不该这样… – 我觉得这个地方很好啊。
– Rose, this isn’t the place to have this… – I think this place is just fine.
你知道我对你的感觉。
You know how I feel about you.
你喜欢我做的饭吗? 你认为我做了一笔大生意吗?
You like the way I cook? You think I make out a great invoice?
你和尼克和这个车♥库♥是我的整个生命。
You and Nick and this garage are my whole life.
我爱你。
I love you.
当然,你不必有很高雅的音乐品味,但…
Sure, you don’t have the greatest taste in music, but…
没有其他女人穿工作服可以如此性感。
…there’s not another woman who could look so sexy in that smock.
我想…
What I’m trying to…
我的意思是说……
What I mean to say…
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Rose, will you marry me?
你真的觉得我穿罩衫很性感吗?
You really think I look sexy in this smock?
回答是“是”吗?
Is that a “yes”?
– 谢谢你做的一切。你是最好的。 – 不,你是最好的。
– Thanks for everything. You’re the best. – No, you’re the best.
我不想让你在飞机上跟任何人说话。
I don’t want you talking to anybody on the plane.
爸爸已经给我讲过了。
Dad already gave me this lecture.
他会到机场接我, 我们还会吃些比萨饼…
He’ll meet me at the airport, we’ll have some pizza…
…我们不得不在床上和雪莉吃饭。
…then we’ll have dinner in bed with Shelly.
听起来很不错。您给他们俩 这些对我来说。
Sounds great. You give them both one of these for me.
“再见,”阿姨“罗丝。
‘Bye, “Aunt” Rose.
“再见,”侄女“维达。
‘Bye, “Niece” Vada.
谢谢。
Thanks.
好了,再见。
Well, ‘bye.
听着。
Listen.
对不起,你不得不牺牲整个假期。
I’m sorry you had to sacrifice your entire vacation.
一些牺牲是值得的。
Some sacrifices are worth it.
你的意思是,不是那么可怕吗?
You mean it wasn’t that terrible?
我不会说这是可怕的。
I wouldn’t say it was terrible.
是种…
It was kind of…
探险吗?
An adventure?
部分冒险…
Part adventure…
…部分是奇迹。
…part miracle.
你给我写了一首诗吗?
Will you write me a poem?
不是吗?
No?
我会给你写10首诗。
I’ll write you 10 poems.
女士们,先生们,这是 您的最后一次登机呼叫,航♥班♥6-2-8 …
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your final boarding call for flight 6-2-8…
– “再见。 – “再见。
– ‘Bye. – ‘Bye.
看好你的背包。
Look in your backpack.
好吧。
Okay.
“野蛮习俗的记忆。爱你的,尼克。“
“In memory of barbaric customs. Love, Nick.”
生命中充满了野蛮的习俗。
Life is full of barbaric customs.
我只希望都以这样一个吻结束。
I just hope they all end with a kiss like that.
– 亚瑟!我爸爸在哪里? – 他把雪莉送医院就诊了。
– Arthur! Where’s my dad? – He took Shelly to the hospital.
– 她还好吗? – 她大吵大闹的。
– Is she okay? – She was making a lot of noise.
爸爸!
Dad!
– 雪莉发生了什么事? – 她刚刚生了一个孩子。
– What happened to Shelly? – She just had a baby, that’s all.
有一个宝宝了吗?
We have a baby?
一个小男孩。你已经有了个弟弟。
A boy. You’ve got a new brother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!