爱情创造奇迹
Love generates miracles!
爱情 爱情
Love! Love!
爱情如此有力量
Love is so full of power
它可以在一小时内教会一门语言
It can teach a language in one hour!
爱情
Love!
但我有希望
But I have hope.
你会拯救我
You will save me from myself.
你会让我秉承你的善良
You will fill me with your goodness
我再也不会做坏人了
and I will never be bad ever again.
爱上波后 泽尔玛血液中的应激激素皮质醇迅速增加
Falling in love with Bo rapidly increased the stress hormone cortisol
一种称为神经生长因子的
in Zelma’s blood stream and the secretion of a protein molecule
蛋白质分子的分泌也迅速增加
known as the Nerve Growth Factor.
神经生长因子产生新的神经元
The Nerve Growth Factor generates new neurons
可以重新连接神经通路
and can rewire neural pathways.
它可以帮助一个爱上外国人的人
It may help a person who has fallen in love with a foreigner
适应一个全新的环境
to adjust to a completely new environment
就像泽尔玛的例子 唤醒休眠的通路
or, like in Zelma’s case, rouse dormant pathways
在半睡半醒中学会一门被遗忘的语言
to a forgotten language learned in half sleep.
当我通过我温柔的爱人的眼睛重新审视我的环境
When I looked at my environment afresh through my gentle lover’s eyes
我惊恐地发现环境单纯而危险
I saw with alarm that it was unsophisticated and dangerous.
呃 都瞧瞧啊
Uhhh! Look at that!
你分不清他们中哪个是女孩 哪个是男孩
You can’t tell which of them is a girl and which is a guy.
头发都一样长
Hair is the same length.
女同性恋
Lesbians.
你在看什么呢?
What are you looking at?
你以前没见过别人接吻吗?
Haven’t you seen people kiss before?
走开
Buzz off!
是个男的 和一个女孩 没事儿
It’s a guy. With a girl. It’s okay.
变♥态♥
Perverts.
我们租了一间公♥寓♥ 以保证我们的爱情不受打扰
We rented an apartment to keep our love undisturbed.
我知道我的祈祷得到了回应
I knew my prayers had been answered.
我终于遇到了一个能照顾我的好男人
I had finally met a good man who would take care of me.
你就是那个人
You are the one.
我们分开的每一刻都充满了痛苦
Every moment we were apart was filled with agony.
每次团聚都被当作终极荣耀来庆祝
Every reunion was celebrated as the ultimate glory.
你就是那个人
You are the one.
我们早餐前做♥爱♥
We had sex before breakfast.
我们早餐后做♥爱♥
We had sex after breakfast.
我们午餐后不久做♥爱♥
We had sex soon after lunch
我们在睡前做♥爱♥
and we had sex before the separation of sleep.
在这期间我们去观光了
In between we went sightseeing.

Um…
泽尔玛·列帕
Zelma Liepa,

ah…
你愿意…
will you
嫁给我吗?
marry me?
我吓了一跳
I was taken aback.
在西方 这么快求婚正常吗?
Was it normal in the West to propose so soon?
我该说些什么?
And what should I say?
有一次我要求时间考虑一下 结局不太好
Once I asked for time to think it over and it didn’t end well.
再次时 我立刻说了”愿意” 但还是没有效果
Then I said ‘yes’ immediately and it still didn’t work.
我看着他的眼睛 看到了我的犹豫
I looked into his eyes and saw that my hesitation
让他陷入了痛苦的悬念中
was keeping him in painful suspense.
爱意味着: 永远不要成为你爱人痛苦的原因
Love means: never be the cause of your lover’s suffering.
如果我们的结合有宇宙的必要性呢?
What if there was a cosmic necessity in our union?
铁幕的崩溃把欧洲的东部和西部统一起来
The collapse of the Iron Curtain united the East and West of Europe.
我们的婚姻也将是东西方的结合
Our marriage would be a union of East and West, too.
他可以让我开心
He could make me happy.
我再也不用受苦了
I would never have to suffer again.
爱情是伟大的 但婚姻比爱情更伟大
Love is great, but marriage is greater than love.
他就是那个人
He was the one.
波·拉尔森
Bo Larsson,
愿意
yes.
啊哈
Haaaaah-aaaaah!!!
我的意思是 –
What I meant was –
“是的 我会在未来的某个时候嫁给你”
“yes, I would marry you sometime in the future”…
我们走 多么美好的结婚日啊
Let’s go! What a great day to get married!
但我没有意识到未来就在第二天
But I didn’t realize the future was the next day.
今天?
Today?
我们必须在一起
We have to be together.
我知道这是对的
I know this is right.
我… 我没告诉你 我奶奶也叫泽尔玛
I – I didn’t tell you but my grandmother’s name was Zelma, too.
这太有意义了: 一百年后的泽尔玛·拉尔森
This is too meaningful: Zelma Larsson, a hundred years later.
这是超自然的 这是命中注定的
It’s supernatural. It’s meant to be.
请快点啦
Please, hurry.
我不知道他想让我改名字
I didn’t know that he wanted me to change my name.
我是个艺术家
I was an artist.
我的名字签在了太多的画作上 以至于我不能轻易放弃
My name was signed on too many drawings to give it up without a fight.
但是我看到波发火了 他的急迫感让他火冒三丈
But I saw that Bo was on fire. His urgency was burning him.
我不能用”我要保留我的名字”这样的要求来增加他的痛苦
I could not increase his pain by demands like “I am keeping my name”.
然后我想起来 在我的国家 嫁给一个外国人并不容易
Then I remembered that in my country it was not easy to marry a foreigner.
这样我就有时间好好想想了
It would give me some time to think it over.
因为你们其中一个是外国公民
Because one of you is a foreign citizen,
你们俩都必须通过医院的医疗检查
you both have to pass a medical inspection at the hospital.
通常需要三个星期才能拿到所有的测试结果和证明
It normally takes three weeks to get all the test results and certificates.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous!
我们没有时间
We don’t have time!
急什么呀?
What’s the rush?
三个星期与一辈子的婚姻相比算不了什么
Three weeks is nothing compared to a lifetime of marriage.
一个来自完美国度的完美男人怎么会感到绝望呢
How could a perfect man from a perfect land feel the same despair
如同我们国度的可怜人一样
that the miserable people of my land felt?
在我变回青蛙之前 我们必须结婚
We have to marry before I turn back into a frog!
过来
Come here.
你烦恼什么呢?
What’s bothering you?
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
你为什么睡不着?
Why couldn’t you sleep?
这是所有瑞典人都有的通病 –
It’s a thing that all Swedes have –
我们凌晨两点醒来 思绪万千
we wake up at two in the morning and can’t stop thinking.
我注意到波有些新奇之处
I had noticed something new and odd about Bo.
他就像多云天空下不安的海洋
He was like a restless ocean under a cloudy sky
在很长一小时里 会呈现透明、亮水绿色
that for a long hour would be transparent, bright aqua green,
然后一瞬间就变成黑色、不透明和怪异
then for a flash turn black and opaque and strange.
在他的话语之间有令人吃惊的停顿
Between his words there were startling pauses,
好像他发现自己透露得太多了
as if he had caught himself revealing too much.
怎么了?
What was it?
休息一下 你现在和我在一起
Give it a rest. You are with me now.
我会救你的
I’ll save you.
我和你在一起很安全
I am safe with you.
你有秘密吗?
Do you have a secret?
是的 我确实有一个黑暗的秘密
Yes, I do have a dark secret.
告诉我
Tell me.
如果他告诉我他舔没毛的猫是为了性快♥感♥
If he had told me that he licked hairless cats for sexual pleasure
我会接受的
I would have accepted it.
爱情就是这么奇怪
Love is strange that way.
我没有秘密
I don’t have a secret!
你怎么会有这个想法?
Where did you get that idea?
呃… 我 –
Umm… I –
一旦我们结婚了 我又能睡觉了
Once we get married, I’ll be able to sleep again.
婚姻会解决你所有的问题
Marriage will solve all your problems,
不管多深
However deep.
婚姻对你的睡眠有好处
Marriage is good for your sleep.
你就是那个人 我知道 你可以改变一切
You are the one. I know it. You can change everything.
你有神奇的触觉
You have the magic touch.
这就是为什么我们如此爱你
That’s why we love you so much.
我一个人太久了
I have been alone for too long.
你可以让我变得不那么自私
You can make me into a less selfish person.
你可以把青蛙变成王子
You can turn a frog into a prince.
我一直梦想有一个幸福的小房♥子
There is a happy little house I have always dreamt about.
我们将用我们的孩子填满那所房♥子
We will fill that house with our children.
会很完美的
It’ll be perfect.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!