我英语不好
I am bad at English.
你现在喜欢我了吗?
Do you like me now?
我是个女孩 我穿着时髦的衣服
I’m a girl and I wear sleek dresses
漂亮的裙子 时髦的靴子
Smart skirts and snazzy boots.
紧身运动衫 时髦裤子 性感套装
Tight jerseys, trendy pants and racy suits.
但我不能穿着这些跑步
But I can’t run in those!
好女孩不会跑
Good girls don’t run.
保持优雅更有趣
Being elegant is more fun.
任何形式的关注
Any form of attention
都是注意力重点
Is the right form of attention.
我很高兴能得到你的青睐:
I am delighted to be in your consideration:
我会全力配合你
I’ll give you my full cooperation.
但我的自尊呢?
But what about my self respect?
任何形式的关注都是一种喜悦
ANY form of attention is a delight.
你现在喜欢我吗?
Do you like me now?
我很漂亮 很养眼
I am pretty, pretty easy on the eye
就像一个糖杯
Like a sugar cup
我知道我会变漂亮
And I know I am going to be pretty
我长大后会很漂亮
Beautiful when I grow up.
我并不矮 不至于被忽视
I am not too short to be overlooked
不太高 不至于被我的身高迷住
Not too tall to smite with my height
不矮也不高
Not too short and not too tall
我刚刚好
I am just right!
我是个女孩 很弱小
I’m a girl and I’m weak
一想到艰辛工作 我就弱不禁风
Just the thought of hard work makes me meek
我不搬重物
I don’t carry heavy things
我把它留给勇士
I leave that for kings.
但我感到自己很坚强 这错了吗?
But I feel strong. Is that wrong?
事实是这样的: 没人在乎你的感受
Here’s the deal: No one cares how you feel.
最重要的是你的外表
All that matters is how you look.
做个好女孩
Be a good girl
参照我的书 模仿 模仿 再模仿
Emulate, imitate, simulate by my book.
我会成为最好的女孩
I’ll be the best girl I can be.
你现在喜欢我吗?
Do you like me now?
为了理解这个似乎充满陌生危险的新环境
To make sense of the new environment that seemed full of unfamiliar dangers,
泽尔玛仍在发育中的大脑边缘系统将这个男孩标记为
Zelma’s still developing limbic system tagged the boy
克服她作为一个笨拙新来者的地位的潜在奖励
as a potential reward for overcoming her status as an awkward newcomer.
这个奖励是泽尔玛练习成为女孩的巨大动力
This reward is great motivation for Zelma to practice to be the girl
她希望这个男孩会喜欢
she hopes the boy will like.
我是个女孩 我很弱小
I am a girl and I am weak.
我不打架
I don’t smite.
我很漂亮… 温柔
I am pretty… meek.
安静而顺从
Quiet and submissive
我不打架
I don’t fight.
看看这个特殊的神经元回路如何同步…
Look how this particular circuit of neurons synchronize
他们的活动模式
their activity pattern.
当泽尔玛重复她的新姿势时
As Zelma repeats her new gestures
这些神经连接会得到加强 直到形成一条通路
those neural connections get strengthened until they form a pathway.
未使用的神经元和突触连接被修剪
Unused neurons and synaptic connections get pruned
以使神经传输有效
to make neural transmissions efficient.
泽尔玛正在有效地改变自己
Zelma is effectively changing herself.
让我们来看看外面的世界是如何回应她的学习的
Let’s take a look at how the outside world responds to her learning.
9岁
Age 9
他是来告诉我他对其他女孩的关注
He was coming to tell me that all the attention he was giving to other girls
只是为了转移我们敌人的注意力
was a ploy to distract our enemies.
他真正爱的人是我
The one that he really loved was me.

Hi.
他离得那么近 我们呼吸着同样的空气
He was so close we breathed the same air.
触碰他的空气分子
The molecules that touched him
同样也正触碰着我
were also touching me.
我愿意付出一切让你爱我
I would give everything I have for you to love me.
除了一件事
Except for just one thing.
我没有什么特殊才能
I don’t have special talents
不需要竞争
No need to compete
当女孩造成他们的失败
Boys hate to feel small
男孩讨厌感觉自己渺小
When girls cause their defeat.
但我可以悄悄地做
But I can do it in secret.
12岁
Age 12
想和我一起走走吗?
Want to walk with me?
我不需要朋友
I didn’t need friends.
我把自己交给了爱情
I was saving myself for love.
爱会让我变得完整
Love would make me complete.
爱会让我的身体失重
It would make my body weightless
一切都会变得轻松有趣
and everything would become easy and fun.
我的幸福永远不会停止
My happiness would never stop.
爱情实在是太美好 不能浪费时间去交朋友
Love was just too good to give away to a friend
朋友做不到这些
who could do none of those things.
他们对你的看法是对的
They were right about you.
你真奇怪
You are weird.
没人喜欢你
No one likes you.
变♥态♥
Pervert.
泽尔玛会挖出这个女孩的眼睛吗?
Will Zelma scratch out the eyes of this girl?
让我们看看她的大脑是如何处理这种交互的
Let’s see how her brain processes the interaction.
首先 泽尔玛的脑前额叶皮层观察到这一事件
First, Zelma’s prefrontal cortex observes the event and sends
并向她的下丘脑发送一个快速的电脉冲 以进行额外的处理
a quick electrical impulse to her hypothalamus for additional processing.
下丘脑认为”变♥态♥”这个词是一种侮辱
The hypothalamus perceives the word “pervert” as an insult
并促使前额叶皮层对冒犯者发起攻击
and urges the prefrontal cortex to initiate an assault on the offender.
同时 它会释放一系列压力信♥号♥♥
At the same time it releases a series of stress signals
为身体的战斗做好准备
preparing the body for fight.
脑前额叶皮层要求运动辅助区
The prefrontal cortex requests the supplementary motor area
想象”泽尔玛把女孩的眼睛挖出来”
to imagine Zelma scratching the girl’s eyes out.
在观看了这段视频之后 脑前额叶皮层认为
After viewing the footage the prefrontal cortex
从长远来看 这对泽尔玛没有好处
determines that this would not benefit Zelma in the long run
因此否决了这一动作
and vetoes the action.
此时此刻 由于应激激素的作用 泽尔玛的身体
At this moment Zelma’s body, thanks to the stress hormones,
正处于全力战斗模式
is in full fight mode.
但是看看她的所作所为
But look at what she does!
多么令人印象深刻的自我控制能力
What an impressive manifestation of self control!
然而 应激激素会让她在接下来的两天里
The stress hormones, however, will cause her to brood over this event
对这件事耿耿于怀
for the next two days.
鲜血是战争的征兆
The blood was a sign of war.
【13岁】就在片刻之前 我的身体是完整而纯洁的
Just a moment before, my body was intact and pure. Age 13
现在身体深处的某个地方却有一个伤口 在流泪很痛苦
Now somewhere deep inside was a wound, a tear, an affliction.
妈妈
Mom!
这不是战争
It’s not a war.
不是战争
Not a war!
无需泪水
Not a tear.
无需泪水
Not a tear!
不会受伤
Not a wound.
不会受伤
Not a wound!
这是你每月周期的开始
It’s the start of your monthly cycle.
这是你成为女人的必经之路
You are on your way to becoming a woman.
成为女人
A woman!
最坏的情况就在你面前
The worst is ahead of you.
这个世界充满了专门为我们女人设置的陷阱
The world is full of traps set just for us women.
小心一切
Beware of everything
尤其是男人
Especially men.
一个女人要想在生活中成功 有三条简单的规则
There are three simple rules for a woman to succeed in life.
一: 婚前为处♥女♥
One: Be a virgin until you marry.
二: 择优而婚
Two: Choose and marry well.
三: 不惜一切代价维系婚姻
Three: Hold the marriage together whatever it takes.
但爱情如何呢?
But how about love?
有时候爱情并不是那么顺利
Sometimes love doesn’t work out that well
但你还是得维持婚姻
but you still have to stay married.
所以 爱你的孩子胜过爱你的丈夫
So, love your children more than your husband
一切都会好起来的
and everything will be all right.
孩子
Children?!
你的屁♥股♥大 生孩子对你来说很容易
You have wide hips delivery will be easy for you.
趁我还记得 学做饭吧
Before I forget – learn to cook.
好的厨艺是维持你丈夫的爱的关键
Good cooking is key to keeping your husband’s love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!