当谢尔盖爱抚和拥抱泽尔玛时
When Sergei caresses and cuddles with Zelma,
或只是握着她的手
or simply holds her hand,
这种刺♥激♥会导致脑下垂体
the stimulation causes the pituitary gland
向泽尔玛的奖赏中心
to release a large dose of oxytocin
以及她的大脑区域
into Zelma’s rewards center
释放大量催产素
as well as in her brain areas
这些区域对抑制恐惧和促进信任很重要
which are important in inhibiting fears and promoting trust.
这让泽尔玛在谢尔盖身边时
This generates in Zelma feelings of security,
产生了安全感、满足感和平静感
contentment and calm when she is around Sergei,
在不在的时候 则产生了焦虑和恐惧感
and anxiety and fear when she is not.
泽尔玛奖励中心催产素受体的持续激活
Continual activation of the oxytocin receptors in Zelma’s rewards center
使谢尔盖的存在令人上瘾
makes Sergei’s presence addictive.
泽尔玛与谢尔盖深厚而亲密的关系
Zelma’s deep, intimate bond with Sergei
驱使她相信他的每一句话
drives her to trust his every word.
你所有的朋友都是势利和变♥态♥
All your friends are snobs and perverts.
我担心会带坏你
I am afraid it might be contagious.
再说 她们不喜欢我
Besides, they don’t like me.
离她们远点
Stay away from them.
你说得对 你说得太对了
You’re right. You are so right.
他们的愤怒是会传染的
Their anger is contagious.
我所有的朋友都很崇拜你
All my friends adore you.
他们很聪明 但在社交上有点愚钝
They are so smart, though a bit socially awkward.
你又聪明又好看
You’re clever and good-looking.
他们可能会爱上你
They might fall in love with you.
我希望你远离他们
I prefer you stay away from them.
是的 我看得出来
Yes, I can see that,
可爱 但不善社交
cute but socially awkward.
我对他们的书籍和鲜花不感兴趣
I am not interested in their books and flowers.
你所需的一切就是我
All you need is me.
催产素是一种具有多种作用的神经递质
Oxytocin is a neurotransmitter with pretty diverse actions.
在泽尔玛的奖励中心释放时
When released in Zelma’s rewards center
催产素加速了她对谢尔盖的迷恋
it expedites her addiction to Sergei.
当在泽尔玛的杏仁核释放时
When released in Zelma’s amygdala
会对她特殊关系之外的人产生偏见
it generates bias against people outside her special bond.
催产素也在更大的群体中发挥作用
Oxytocin also works in larger groups,
将群体中志同道合的人聚集在一起
holding together like-minded individuals
如宗教组织
in religious organizations,
政党
political parties
或运动队的粉丝
or fans of sports teams.
这种群体纽带的副产品是对局外人的敌意
A by-product of this group bond is hostility towards outsiders.
你的屁♥股♥和脸颊都下垂了
Your ass is sagging there right under the cheeks.
恶心
Gross.
而且你的脚很大
And your feet are huge.
看起来像滑雪板
They look like skis.
我从没见过女人有这样的脚
I’ve never seen feet like that on a woman.
你看起来像个怪胎或变♥态♥
You look like a freak or a pervert.

Halt!
这是你的错
This is your fault!
我不该在亮光环境中在我丈夫面前脱衣服
I should not have undressed in full light in front of my husband.
女人就是这样失去神秘感的
This is how a woman loses her mystique.
女人的皮肤最好是被想象出来
A woman’s skin is better imagined,
而不是所有的瑕疵一览无余
not when seen in all its imperfections.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
没有我 你就不会知道自己的缺点
Without me, you wouldn’t know your flaws.
我讨厌害怕失去你
I hate to be afraid to lose you.
我希望我没有这种感觉
I wish I didn’t have these feelings.
我如此需要你 我感到害怕
I am scared of needing you so much.
你捉弄了我
You’ve played a trick on me.
你迷惑了我
You have bewitched me.
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid.
我会一直在你身边
I am there for you.
你撒得不对
You don’t shake it correctly.
你应该这样撒: 嗒 嗒 啊
You have to shake it: tat tat ah!
但你是这样撒的: 嗒啼 嗒啼 嗒
But you go: tati tati tah!
只要汤是咸的 我怎么撒有关系吗?
Does it matter how I shake as long as the soup is salted?
你那样撒的时候 看起来很蠢
When you do it that way you look stupid.
这样撒盐
This shaky salt
全是你的错
Is all your fault!
他是对的
He was right –
妻子应该是丈夫的身体、血液和灵魂
a wife should be the body, blood and soul of her husband.
她应该能读懂他的心思和愿望
She should be able to read his mind and wishes.
我必须更努力
I had to try harder.
我妈把接缝缝得笔直
My mother made seams perfectly straight.
我不能穿接缝弯曲的衣服
I can’t wear clothes that have crooked seams.
在我看来 已经很直了
They look pretty straight to me.
看到了吗?
See?
不直
They are not.
拆了缝线 重新缝好
Unpick the seams and make them perfect.
你想让我求我妈给我做裤子?
Or do you want me to ask my mother to make pants for me?
只有一个女人是新婚妻子真正害怕的:
There is only one woman a new wife must truly fear:
婆婆
her husband’s mother.
她永远不会原谅没能伺候好她儿子的人
She will never forgive a failure to provide for her son.
我重新缝
I’ll do it.
等我有了很多的钱
When I get loads of money,
我会在市中心租一套更好的公♥寓♥
I’ll rent a better apartment downtown,
买♥♥一辆奔驰车供日常使用
buy a Mercedes for everyday use
买♥♥一辆阿尔法·罗密欧供我外出兜风
and an Alfa Romeo for when I go out.
没有工作一定让他很伤心
It must have hurt his feelings not to have a job.
当这个世界在你前进的道路上设置障碍时
To be a man with all the pressures to succeed
作为一个承受成功压力的男人
while the world plots obstacles in your way
一定是非常令人沮丧的
had to be very demoralizing.
我至少可以做他的避风港 增强他的信心
The least I could do was be his safe haven and boost his confidence.
你不吃吗?
You are not eating?
我不饿
I am not hungry.
我希望我们能有个更好的公♥寓♥
I hoped that we would have a better apartment,
他能有一辆奔驰
that he would get a Mercedes,
我能多吃几顿饭
that I would eat many meals.
他某一天能找到工作
That he would have a job one day.
或者 他能让我去工作
Or, that he might let me go to work.
快点啦
Come on,
你还有多少要做?
how many more do you have there?
也许要四个小时?
Maybe four hours?
我想和你一起去参加聚会
I want to go with you to the party.
你能帮帮我吗?
Can you help me, please?
我告诉过你不要接受这份工作
I told you not to take the job!
但我们需要钱 还是在家工作
But we need the money. And it’s work at home.
我就知道你会在最后期限前被这工作缠住
I knew you’d get stuck on this job with a deadline.
要不 你帮帮我?
But if you help me?
呃呃 我不干
Uh-uh-uh. I didn’t take the job.
这不是我的事
It’s not my responsibility.
我希望我回来的时候你能把这件事做完
I hope you’ll be done with this by the time I get back.
我讨厌看到那些珠子
I hate seeing those beads.
过时的廉价货
They are so passé and cheap.
真不公平
This is unfair!
男人可以自♥由♥追求他的事业
A man is free to pursue his deeds.
女人则必须忙于她的珠子
A woman must work on her beads.
滚开
Get lost!
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
泽尔玛的杏仁核检测到谢尔盖的离开
Zelma’s amygdala detects Sergei’s departure
对泽尔玛的健康构成威胁
as a threat to Zelma’s well-being
并向大脑的几个区域发送信♥号♥♥进行额外处理
and sends a signal to several brain regions for additional processing.
综合评判的结果是将谢尔盖的离开
Together, they interpret Sergei’s departure
解释为遗弃和社会羞辱
as abandonment and social humiliation.
泽尔玛激活的杏仁核随后
Zelma’s activated amygdala then triggers
在下丘脑触发恐惧反应
a fear response in the hypothalamus
下丘脑向内分泌系统发送信♥号♥♥
that sends a signal to the endocrine system
释放肾上腺素和皮质醇
to release adrenaline and cortisol.
这些应激激素增加了泽尔玛的心率
These stress hormones increase Zelma’s heart rate
增强了她的精力和警觉性
and boost her energy and alertness
使她做好”战斗或逃跑”的准备
readying her for a “fight-or-flight” response.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!