I’m married, Whitey. So was Bill Clinton, didn’t stop him.
我结婚了 惠提 柯林顿结了婚也照样乱来
You haven’t talked to Lauren in six months. She calls all the time.
况且你和劳拉半年没讲话 她经常打电♥话♥
And says absolutely nothing. Weirdest thing I ever heard of.
然后什么也不说 有够怪的
One of these days, the phone’s gonna ring and she’ll tell me why she left.
总有一天电♥话♥响起 她会说出她为何离开
Yeah? Maybe she’s waiting for you to say something.
也许她是在等你开口
Come on, come on, come on.
加油啦
The pitch. A swing and a line drive into right field. A base hit.
打击出去 沿边线滚向右外野
I just don’t feel like they’re gonna win this one.
我觉得这场赢不了了
Could we please have three beers?
我们要三杯啤酒
Yeah, come on.
好棒 一起来
You believe those chicks?
那些辣妹有够夸张
Come on. Oh, yeah, baby.
来啊 对啊 宝贝
Ain’t that Jimmy Markum’s girl?
那不是吉米·马肯的女儿
We’ve got you right over here, boys. Yeah.
你们逃不掉了 帅哥 对
Yeah.

I’ve known her since she was a kid.
我看着她长大
A ball and two strikes. Two on, two out.
两好一坏 两人出局 两人在垒
Dave.
戴维
It’s 3 in the morning.
都凌晨三点了
Where have you been?
你上哪去了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I fucked up.
我完蛋了
What happened?
发生什么事
This guy tried to mug me, and I swung on him and he sliced me.
我遇上抢劫 我一挥拳 就被他刺伤
But look at your hand. We gotta go to the hospital.
你看你的手 我们得去医院
No, no, it’s not that bad. It’s not that deep.
不用 伤口没那么深
It bled like hell. I can’t go to the hospital. Oh, my God, Dave.
只是流很多血 我不能去医院 我的天啊 戴维
Come on. Come here.
来 过来
So I’m walking to my car, and this guy comes up to me and asks for a light.
我要去开车 一个人走过来跟我借火
I say I don’t smoke. He says neither does he.
我说我不抽烟 他说他也是
My heart starts clocking a buck fifty because there’s no one around.
我就开始紧张 因为附近都没人
Oh, God. That’s when I see the knife.
天啊 然后他亮出刀子
Says, “Your wallet or your life. I’m leaving with one of them.”
他说:”要钱要命自己看着办”
That’s what he said? Yeah.
他真这么说 对
So I try to brush past him. That’s when he slices me.
我想快速绕过他 就被刺了
You said you swung on him first. Jesus, Celeste, can I tell the fucking story?
不是你先揍他吗 瑟莱丝 先让我说完好吗
I’m sorry, babe.
对不起
I went fucking nuts on him, baby. I….
结果我就发狂了
I went off.
我完全失控
I bashed his head on the parking lot.
我抓住他的头往地上撞
There was blood everywhere.
到处都是血
I might have killed him.
我可能杀了他
Killed him?
杀了他
It makes you feel…
伤害别人的感觉
…alone, you know, hurting somebody.
好孤独
Yeah, but you had to, right?
我知道 但你是被逼的
It makes you feel…
会让人觉得
…alien.
好像与世隔绝
Okay.

Babe, you hop in the shower.
你先去冲澡
And I’ll take care of your clothes.
我把衣服洗干净
Yeah? Yeah.
这样吗 就这样
Here.
脱下来吧
911, police services. What’s the nature of your emergency?
报案专线 请问有什么状况
There’s, like, this car with blood in it, and the door’s open.
一辆车里面都是血 而且门开着
What’s the location of the car? Sydney Street.
地点在哪里 雪梨街
It’s in the Flats by Pen Park. Me and my friend just found it.
白金汉沼地 宝州公园旁 我和朋友发现的
Son, what’s your name? He wants to know her name.
你叫什么名字 他在问那个女的
Your name, what’s your name?
是你 你的名字
We’re so fucking out of here. Good luck, man.
我们要闪了 加油吧
Dispatch, this is Unit 33.
33组呼叫调度中心
We’re gonna need a crime- scene tech, and you might want to notify Homicide.
我们需要鉴识科人员 另外请通知重案组
Thirty- three, have you found a body yet? Over.
33组 找到尸体了吗 完毕
No, but by the looks of this car, we’ll find one sooner or later.
没有 但看样子迟早会找到
Yeah? I’m in the weeds here at the store…
什么事 我忙翻了
…and I need some help.
需要人手帮忙
You and Katie can’t handle 6, how you gonna handle the church crowd?
你和凯蒂六点都应付不来 八点的人潮来了还得了
That’s the thing, Katie ain’t here. Hold on.
凯蒂没来 等等
I’ll be there in 10 minutes.
我马上过去
Just call Sal, make sure he can get there at 8 instead of 10.
叫沙尔八点先过来
No- shows at work, what if she no- shows at church?
她会不会连教堂都不去呢
She’ll be there.
她会去的
You know, she’s gonna screw up this day too.
她又要扫大家的兴了
Oh, what other day has she screwed up lately?
她什么时候扫过兴
You got two other daughters, don’t forget.
你还有两个女儿
I’ll be at the church before anybody else, don’t worry about that.
我会先到教堂 放心
What the fuck’s going on here?
怎么回事
Pete, anybody show? No.
彼得 人来了吗 没有
Katie didn’t call?
凯蒂没打电♥话♥来
No.
没有
Hello? Drew, Jimmy.
喂 我是吉米
Sorry to wake you. I’m looking for Katie.
打扰了 我要找凯蒂
Yeah, she’s here, I think. Hang on a second, let me go check.
她在这里 等等 我去看看
Have a nice day.
再见
No, it was Diane Cestra who slept over. No Katie.
是黛安留下来过夜 不是凯蒂
Eve said she dropped her off at around 1:00. Didn’t say where she was going.
伊芙说她凌晨送她们回来就走了
Don’t worry, I’ll track her down.
没事 我会找到她
She seeing anybody maybe? 19 year old girls, who can keep a tally?
她有男朋友吗 十九岁的女生 谁晓得
That’s the cold truth, bud. I’ll talk to you later.
那倒是 再聊
I’ll take hookers over old ladies any day.
我宁可招呼妓♥女♥
Mind if I go grab a smoke? You can smoke the whole pack.
我可以抽根烟吗 抽一整包都行
Can I help you, Brendan?
需要帮忙吗
No, Mr. Markum, I’m looking for some of that tea that my ma likes.
我只是在找我妈爱喝的茶
That’s Barry’s. Next aisle. Thanks.
巴瑞牌 下一排 谢谢
When’s Sal getting here? Anytime now.
沙尔什么时候到 快了
That it, Bren? A Globe.
就这样 一份《全球报》
I thought Katie worked on Sundays.
凯蒂不是星期天值班吗
Are you sweet on my man’s daughter, Bren?
你对我老板的女儿有意思
No, I just see her here sometimes.
没啦 只是偶而在这里见过她
Her little sister’s making her First Communion today.
她妹妹今天第一次领圣餐
Thanks. Come on, Ray.
谢了 雷 走吧
Can I ask you something, Jimmy?
问你一件事
Shoot.
问吧
Why do you hate that kid so bad?
你为何那么讨厌他
It’s not hate. Doesn’t that little mute fucker spook you out sometimes?
不是讨厌 那个哑巴怪怪的
No, not Silent Ray, Brendan.
我不是说雷 是布兰登
He’s nice. Does sign language with his brother even though he doesn’t have to.
布兰登很好 特意跟他弟打手语
He doesn’t want him to feel alone.
好像怕他老弟孤单
But you look at Brendan like you’re two steps away…
但你老兄一付
…from slicing off his nose and feeding it to him.
想揍他的样子
No. Really? Straight up.
有吗 很明显
Here’s Sal. About fucking time.
沙尔来了 总算到了
Hey, there, bad boy. Sarge.
坏小子 大警探
This should be the city’s, but the park’s state jurisdiction.
这是市区管辖 但公园归州政♥府♥管
So if the body’s in there, the case is ours.
如果尸体在里面 就由我们侦办
How much evidence do you think they’ve destroyed?
现场证据有被破坏吗
Let’s go find out.
去看看吧
Parker Hill vic walks into the ER on his own, steak knife sticking out of his collarbone.
伤者走进急诊室 锁骨插着一把牛排刀
He asks the nurse, “Hey, where they keep the Coke machine?”
他问护士:”自动贩卖♥♥机呢 ”
Did she tell him? Tom, what do we got on the car so far?
她有告诉他吗 查到些什么
We found the registration in the glove box. Owner is Katherine Markum.
在置物箱找到行照 车主是凯蒂·马肯
Oh, shit. You know her?
妈的 你认识
Maybe. Might be the daughter of a guy I know.
也许 可能是我朋友的女儿
We found a wallet and a license in a backpack. She’s 19.
背包里找到驾照 今年十九岁
Oh, fuck, that’s her. Is it a problem? You close with the guy?
靠 真的是她 你还好吗 很熟的朋友吗
When we were kids. Now it’s just a “hello” around the neighborhood.
小时候 现在只是点头之交
Nineteen.
十九岁
Fuck, man.
妈的
He’s in for a world of hurt.
他会伤心死
Do not make her laugh.
别逗她笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!