Just a little one.
只是小查
I’d recommend two sets of visiting hours, from 3 to 5, and 7 to 9.
我建议开放三到五点 七到九点
Sure. Good.
好 好的
Have you thought about flowers? I’ll call Knopfler’s this afternoon.
那花饰呢 我下午会联络花店
Good.

And the notice?
邀请函呢
Notice?
邀请函
Yes, the obituary. We can take care of it if you give us her basic information.
对 讣闻 你可以提供数据给我们来处理
Or if you prefer donations in lieu of flowers?
或者你想收奠仪
Where’s my daughter?
我女儿呢
Downstairs, in the basement.
在地下室里
I wanna see her.
我想见她
I’m gonna find him, Katie.
我会找到他
I’m gonna find him before the police do.
我会比警方早一步找到他
I’m gonna find the man, and I’m gonna kill him.
我会亲手宰了他
Did you say something, Mr. Markum?
你在说话吗
The notice.
讣闻
It should read: “Katherine Markum…
请你印:”凯瑟琳马肯
…beloved daughter of James and Marita, deceased…
詹姆斯与已故玛瑞塔的爱女
…stepdaughter of Annabeth, sister to…”
安娜贝丝的继女 莎拉
“Sister to Sara and Nadine.”
与奈婷的姊姊”
You guys again? Yeah. We’re like two bad pennies.
你们又来了 是啊 跟苍蝇一样
You dropping in on Jimmy? Yeah.
你们来找吉米 对
Do you have some kind of, what, break in the case?
案情有突破吗
No, just paying our respects. Where you off to?
只是来致意 你去哪里
Annabeth got a craving for cigarettes. I’m gonna go get some. See you in a minute.
帮安娜贝丝买♥♥烟 待会见
By the way, Mr. Boyle, what happened to your hand there?
对了 你的手怎么了
Garbage disposal. It jammed, I stuck my hand in, it started again.
垃圾处理机 卡住了 手放进去又动了
Stupid. Painful.
蠢吧 很痛吧
Garbage disposal. Bullshit.
垃圾处理机个头
Yeah. Well, it doesn’t mean he killed anybody either. Come on.
说谎并不代表杀人 来吧
Heard you could use one. Thanks.
听说你想抽烟 谢谢
I quit 10 years ago, you believe this? Whatever you need right now.
我都戒十年了 想抽就抽咯
Come on in, I’ll get Jimmy.
请进 我去叫吉米
I got a couple errands I gotta run. I’ll be back in an hour.
我去办事 一小时后回来
You don’t have to come back, Celeste. I’ll be fine.
不必回来了 我没事
Sure? Celeste Boyle?
确定吗 瑟莱丝·鲍伊
Yeah.

I’m Sean Devine, an old friend of Dave’s. This is Whitey Powers.
戴维的老友西恩·迪范 这位是惠提·包尔斯
Mrs. Boyle. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Look, I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh, damn it. I left my report pad in the cruiser.
真是的 我忘了拿记录簿
You better go get it. Yeah.
你最好去拿 好
Come on.
来吧
Hey, Celeste, could I ask you a quick question?
瑟莱丝 我想请教一下
Me? What time did Dave get home on Saturday?
问我 戴维星期六几点回家
What? It’s a little thing.
什么 只是小事一桩
We’re running a time line on everything involving Katie. I’m sure…
我们在调查凯蒂的行踪
…Dave told you he saw her at McGill’s.
想必你知道戴维见过她
You think Dave killed Katie?
你认为戴维是凶手
Oh, no. God. I didn’t say that. Why would I even think that?
不是 我怎么会那么想
I don’t know. No, no. It’s just that we could figure out…
我怎么知道 不 我们想从戴维到家的时间
…what time she was on the road if we knew what time Dave got home.
推算出她开车上路的时间
See, it’s 5 minutes from your place to McGill’s…
酒吧离你家五分钟
…and Katie left 15 minutes before Dave did. You see what I mean.
凯蒂比戴维早走十五分钟
I was asleep.
我睡着了
Saturday night, when Dave came in, I was asleep.
周六晚上戴维到家时 我在睡觉
Okay. Well, thanks.
好 谢了
Bullshit.
胡说
No, he was dating Katie, Jim.
他们在交往
They were gonna elope to Vegas. We found tickets under their names.
打算私奔去赌城 有订位纪录
Brendan Harris confirmed it.
布兰登也证实了
Remember what you said?
你不是说
How she looked at you on Saturday like she was preparing to never see you again?
她露出打算和你永别的眼神
Did Brendan Harris kill my daughter? No.
布兰登·哈里斯是凶手吗 不是
You’re 100 percent sure?
百分之百确定
Passed his poly with flying colors, plus it seemed to me like he really loved her.
他通过测谎 而且他好像很爱她
Jimmy, I’m just curious, man.
吉米 我很好奇
Why are you so dead set against that kid?
你为何那么敌视他
He said Katie told him you’d disowned her if she ever dated a Harris.
他说凯蒂说你不准他们交往
I knew his father. They called him “Just Ray” Harris.
他父亲人称”老雷”哈里斯
Why is that?
为什么
There were so many Rays in the neighborhood.
这里有很多人叫雷
You had “Crazy Ray” Bucheck, “Psycho Ray” Dorian.
“疯子雷”布切 “神经雷”多利安
The cool names were taken, so he got stuck with “Just Ray.”
绰号♥都取光了 他只能叫”老雷”
We never got along. I flat out didn’t like him.
我们处不来 我就是不喜欢他
And he cut out on his wife when she was pregnant with that little mute of hers.
他老婆怀那个哑巴时他跑了
I don’t know.
我不晓得
I just figure the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
上梁不正 下梁歪
I didn’t want Brendan or any other Harris dating Katie or any other daughter of mine.
我不要他儿子跟我女儿交往
I can’t believe we’re talking about Just Ray Harris.
我们居然扯到老雷·哈里斯身上
How about this? We’ve interviewed witnesses…
还有一件事 我们正在侦讯
…canvassed people who were in the bar.
证人和酒客
We’ve run into more than a few of them who were questioned…
有好几个人在我们之前
…before us by one or more of the Savage brothers.
已经被萨维吉兄弟问过话
So? So the Savages are not policemen, Jim.
所以呢 萨维吉兄弟不是警♥察♥
Some people don’t talk to policemen, Sean. With all due respect…
他们比警♥察♥有办法 恕我冒犯
…and just so we’re clear, this is our case.
案子是我们在办
How long? How long what?
要搞多久 什么搞多久
How long before you catch my daughter’s killer?
你们多久才能捉到凶手
You bargaining with us?
你在讨价还价吗
Bargaining?
讨价还价
You giving us a deadline?
你在定期限吗
We’ll speak for Katie, Mr. Markum. If that’s okay with you.
我们会为凯蒂讨回公道
Just find my daughter’s killer, sergeant. I’m not standing in your way.
你只管捉到凶手 我不会碍事
The last thing we need is Markum and the Savages putting the fear of God…
现在就怕萨维吉兄弟他们
…into the neighborhood. We grew up terrified of them.
到处恐吓人家 大家都怕他们
Eleven months apart, like their mother ran a loose- cannon factory.
他们老妈像个疯子制♥造♥机
Fucking knuckleheads.
生了三个猪头
Ballistics are in on the Markum murder.
弹道报告出来了
Yeah, you got a match? You’re gonna love it.
比对有结果吗 包君满意
It’s a perfect match. Gun was a .38 Smith.
完全吻合 是一把点三八史密斯
Part of a lot stolen from a gun dealer in New Hampshire in 1982.
八二年新罕布♥什♥尔的失窃枪♥支♥之一
The same gun that killed Katherine Markum was used in a liquor- store holdup in 1984.
这把杀人凶枪 八四年抢过白金汉的一家酒店
In Buckingham. The Flats?
白金汉 沼地
Rome Basin. Place called Looney Liquors. I pulled the file.
罗马洼地的疯狗酒店 这是档案
It was a two- man job. They fired a warning shot into a wall.
抢匪有两个人 他们朝墙上开枪警告
That’s where the bullet got pulled. Nice work.
留下一枚子弹 干得好
Thought you’d like that.
我就说吧
It’s okay, Ray.
没事
Don’t worry about it.
你别担心
Ma said that?
妈这么说
That I’m better off?
说死了算了
I loved her! You know what that’s like?
我爱她 你能体会吗
Huh?
知道吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
No, you’re wrong.
你错了
I won’t ever feel that again.
这种感觉不会再有
Right there. Went in through a bottle of Jack and stuck in the wall right there.
就在那里 射穿一瓶威士忌卡在那里
Scary, huh? Scarier than a glass of milk, right?
很可怕吧 吓的我屁滚尿流
So take me through it. These two guys come in….
你说这两个人进来
In rubber masks. They came in through here.
戴着橡皮面具 从这里进来
That’s the storeroom.
那是仓库
There’s a door back there that leads to a loading dock.
后面有一扇门通往卸货区
I always keep that door locked.
那扇门总是锁着
So they must have had a key.
所以他们一定有钥匙
A key? So, what you’re saying is that it was an inside job?
钥匙 你认为是内贼
It had to be. One of them, at least, worked for me at some point.
其中一人肯定在这里打过工
The only reason they fired that goddamn warning shot was they must have known…
他们之所以开枪警告 一定是知道
…I kept this under the counter.
我的柜台里有枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!