Just nodded hello at one point.
只有点头打招呼
Next time I looked up, she was gone.
后来她就走了
But…
但是
…Jimmy…
吉米
…she looked…
她看起来
…happy.
很开心
I got more walking to do. Good night.
我还要再走走 晚安
You stole his car. His car was officially towed.
你偷了他的车 不是 他的车是被拖吊
From the front of his house. No! It was abandoned in Rome Basin…
在他家门口 不是 车子被丢在
…adjacent to the parkway.
林荫大道上
Lucky for us, the parkway’s state jurisdiction. Some kids jacked the car…
而林荫大道归州政♥府♥管 几个小鬼
…they took it for a joy ride…. What? Why’d you do it?
把车偷去兜风 为什么要这么做
After I left you last night, I decided to talk to Boyle myself, put some fear into him.
昨晚分手之后 我决定去吓吓戴维
I get to his house, I decide to look in his car, see what he’s got. I find blood.
到了他家 我决定先去看看他的车子 结果发现血迹
Blood? Front seat of Dave’s car. Bnegative.
血迹 在前座 B型阴性
How much? A bit. Found more in the trunk. A lot more.
多吗 一点点 行李厢里可就多了
Type O, same type as Katie Markum.
O型 凯蒂·马肯的血型
Wait, Katie Markum never got in anybody’s trunk.
等等 她没被塞进行李厢
She was chased through the park where she died.
她是死在公园里
It’s enough to ask questions. Your search is gonna get tossed out.
我觉得该侦讯他了 没用的 这些证据会被判无效
No, found and abandoned in state jurisdiction, for insurance purposes.
车子被弃置在州管区 总得办理赔
In the best interest of the owner. Get a physical search, file the report.
保护车主♥权♥益 你进行检查 提交报告
Bingo.
没错
You wanna talk to him, or should I send him home?
你要跟他谈 还是放了他
Dave’s here? I’ve had him in the box for an hour.
戴维在这里 带回来一小时了
Sent two of my biggest, ugliest troopers to pick him up.
出动最剽悍的警♥察♥去逮他
Come on, Mr. Boyle!
少来了 鲍伊先生
We know you didn’t get that swollen hand sticking it in the garbage disposal.
你的手不是被垃圾处理机弄伤的
Oh, yeah? How do you know that? Why’s your wife afraid of you?
你怎么知道 你老婆好像很怕你的样子
She know what really happened to your hand?
她知道你的手怎么受伤的
How about a Sprite or something?
先来杯汽水好吗
How about you tell us what really happened Saturday night, Mr. Boyle?
先告诉我们那晚发生了什么事
You lied.
你骗了我们
That’s your opinion, which you’re entitled to.
那是你的看法 你有权怀疑我
Hey, you think this is funny? No, I don’t. I’m tired, I’m hungover.
你觉得这样很好玩 不是 我累了 又有宿醉
Not only was my car stolen last night, but now you won’t release it to me.
我的车被偷 你们又不还我
Okay.

All right.

Tell us, Mr. Boyle, how did you get the blood in your car?
你车上的血迹是怎么回事
What blood? Let’s start with the front seat.
什么血迹 先从前座说起
What are you looking at him for?
干嘛看他
Hey, you think I could get that Sprite, Sean?
我可以先喝一杯汽水吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
You’re the good cop.
你扮好人
How about a meatball sub while you’re at it?
再来一份潜艇堡好了
I ain’t your bitch, Dave. Looks like you’ll have to wait.
我不是你的奴隶 慢慢等吧
Yeah, but you’re someone’s bitch, aren’t you, Sean?
但你是某人的奴隶 不是吗
The blood on your front seat, Dave. Answer the sergeant.
前座的血迹 请回答
We got a chainlink fence in our back yard.
我们后院是铁丝网围墙
Me and my kid play Wiffle Ball every afternoon after school.
我和儿子每天在那儿练球
He’s getting good, so most of the balls are on the other side of the fence.
他越打越好 球全飞过围墙
So I climb it. Except I slip…
我爬出去捡球 但脚下一滑
…slice myself where the links curl in, right here.
这里就被铁丝割伤
Bled like hell.
血流如注
Ten minutes later, I gotta pick up Michael at school.
十分钟后我去接麦可放学
Probably was still bleeding when I got in the front seat.
上车时八成还在流血
What blood type are you?
你是什么血型
B-negative.
B型阴性
Yeah? That’s the match we got.
跟前座的血型吻合
Well, there you go. Not quite.
这就对了 不尽然
Blood in the trunk of the car wasn’t B-negative.
后车厢里的血就不是
I don’t know anything about any blood in the trunk.
我不知道后车厢有血
No idea how half a pint of blood got in the trunk?
你不知道那滩血哪来的
None. This is not the way you wanna go, Dave.
不知道 你最好想清楚再回答
How will that look in court?
要是出了庭
You not knowing how someone else’s blood got in the trunk of your car?
你还敢辩称不知道血从哪来的
Gonna look fine, I suppose. You filed the report.
应该还好吧 报告是你交的
What report?
什么报告
The stolen-car report. The car wasn’t in my possession last night.
失车报告 昨晚车不在我手上
So whatever the thieves used it for, you should find out…
你该查明窃贼用我的车做了什么
…because it sounds like they were up to no good.
看来应该不是什么好事
Things looking any better on the Sprite, Sean?
我可以喝汽水了吗
Well, you just got too fucking smart. The car is inadmissible.
你聪明过头了 证据无效
Anything there, his lawyers say was put by thieves.
什么都能推给窃贼
I can break him. He just kicked our asses!
我可以让他招 他已经将了我们一军
You still think Dave wouldn’t hurt a fly…
你还相信他不会伤人
Is that the point? No. What is the point?
这是重点吗 不是 你告诉我重点是什么
We can break this open on the gun. It’s the gun.
我们可以循凶枪破案
Okay. Maybe.
好 或许吧
So, what do we do with Dave?
那戴维怎么办
Fuck it. Kick him loose.
放了他
Maybe a Celtic cross. That’s always a popular choice.
凯尔特十字架一向很受欢迎
Or this lovely red marble here.
或是这块红色大理石
Or a figural.
或是小雕像
That one.
那块
Very good. Nice and simple.
很好 简单又大方
Hey, Jimmy!
吉米
Annabeth said you were here.
安娜贝丝说你在这里
We been asking around, like you said to.
我们四处打听过了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
Jimmy, this ain’t about the two- year bit you did for me.
这跟你为我蹲两年牢无关
And it ain’t about me missing your brains running things.
也跟我要求你重出江湖无关
Katie was my niece. Not by birth, but she was part of our family, we loved her.
凯蒂是我的侄女 虽然不是亲侄女 但我们很爱她
I don’t question you, Val. What’s up?
我知道 怎么样
Cops are all over this. Doing their job for once. Bars, street trade, everything.
警♥察♥第一次这么勤快 搞得买♥♥卖♥♥做不成
Every hooker we talked to, bartender, already been questioned.
每个妓♥女♥酒保都被问过话
The fucking law has descended, Jimmy. What about Just Ray’s kid?
警♥察♥满街跑 老雷的孩子呢
Quiet as a mouse. Kid’s no trouble to anyone.
乖得很 没惹过事
I talked to Diane and Eve. They said he loved her.
黛安跟伊芙都说他深爱凯蒂
Jimmy, they said that she loved him.
她们说她也很爱他
Want us to take a run at him? No.
要逼问他吗 不要
Hold off for now. Anything else?
先不要 还有吗
What?
怎样
Val, you wanna spit something, spit it.
维尔 有话就直说
Tell him.
告诉他
Sean Devine and his partner went by and saw Dave Boyle.
西恩·迪范他们去找过戴维
Dave was at McGill’s. Probably questioning him like everybody else.
戴维有去酒吧 应该是一般问话
I heard something else this morning too.
我早上还听到别的
Two staties came by in uniform. Maybe they forgot to ask him something.
有两个州警去找他 也许还有问题要问
No. When they left, they took him with them.
不 他们是去带人的
They put him in the back seat, if you know what I mean.
押他进后座 你懂吧
“Raymond Matthew Harris, born 9-6, 1957.
“雷·哈里斯1957年9月6日生
First child, Brendan Seamus, born 1983.”
长子布兰登生于1983年”
Same year that Just Ray is indicted in a scam to embezzle subway tokens.
同年老雷被控盗用地铁代币
Charges are dropped, and he’s fired.
控诉撤销 他被开除
Does odd jobs after that, including clerking at Looney Liquors.
之后就打零工 待过疯狗酒店
Questioned in that robbery. Questioned in another, same year, Blanchard Liquors…
因抢案被侦讯 布兰屈酒店抢案也扯到他
…released on lack of evidence again.
一样罪证不足获释
Beginning to become known, though. He’s getting popular.
但开始成为熟面孔 越来越红了
“A known associate, one Edmund Reese, fingers Raymond…
“他的同伙埃德蒙瑞斯供出
…in the 1985 heist of a rare comic- book collection.”
他八五年犯下一宗漫画书抢案”
Comic books? You go, Ray.
抢漫画 好样的
Hey, excuse me, $ 150,000 worth of comic books.
很抱歉 那些漫画值十五万
Oh, excuse me.
真抱歉
“Raymond returned said literature unharmed.” Does a year solid inside.
“雷将书归还” 蹲了整整一年
Comes out with a chemical- dependency problem.
出狱时已染上轻微毒瘾
Gets honest work to support the habit, though?
应该好好赚钱买♥♥毒品吧
Evidently not.
显然没有
Picked up in a joint MCU- FBI sting operation
他在一次联合逮捕行动中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!