Door was ajar when we found it, headlights on.
发现时车门开着 大灯亮着
Blood on the driver’s door, speaker, more blood on top of the steering wheel…
车门 音箱上有血 还有方向盘上
…around this bullet hole. Punched through the driver’s seatback, shoulder level.
和驾驶座肩膀高度的弹孔周围
Okay, perp stood outside the car…
嫌犯站在车外
…girl slams him with the door, perp gets a round off…
女孩用门撞他 他开了一枪
…hits her in the shoulder, maybe the bicep.
也许射中了二头肌
She runs for it through the trampled weeds….
她往草丛方向逃命
What do you think? Yeah, I dig that.
你认为呢 应该是吧
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
Body of Christ. Amen.
基♥督♥的圣体 阿门
My God, Jimmy, our baby.
天哪 我们的宝贝女儿
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
So I’m thinking she hid out here for a little bit.
我猜她在这里躲了一下
The killer shows, she bolts.
凶手现身 她逃走
She goes to the other side, she takes off running again.
然后往另一个方向逃跑
Well, we better call in some divers while we’re at it.
最好找潜水员来打捞
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
So you haven’t seen him in a long time or what?
你们很久没来往了
No, I haven’t seen him since we were kids. Once in a while, I run into him.
早就散了 偶尔会在路上遇到
Sure looked cute, though, didn’t he?
他好可爱喔 不是吗
Daddy, Daddy! Hey, darling. Good day, huh?
爸爸 小宝贝 开心吧
This dress itches.
这件衣服好痒
Yeah, I’m not even wearing it, and it’s itching me.
我没穿也觉得很痒
We are so proud of you.
你好棒
Morning, honey.
早安
Dave, there’s nothing about it in the papers. I checked three times.
戴维 报纸没有报导 我看了三遍
It was late, real late.
那时候很晚了
Morning, Mikey. Morning, Dad.
早安 麦可 早 爸爸
You up for hitting some Wiffle Balls? Yeah, come on, let’s go.
想不想练习打击 好啊 走吧
Come on.
快点
Put your coat on, Mike.
外套穿上 麦可
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈妈
Hey, Jimmy. What’s up, Ed?
吉米 什么事 艾德
They got Sydney blocked off, Crescent to Dunboy.
雪梨街被封锁了一大段
Boo Bear Durkin saw frogmen going into the Pen. Why you all decked out?
德金看到潜水员进公园 你干嘛穿西装
Nadine’s First Communion. What are you doing here?
奈婷在领圣餐 那你跑来干嘛
Just curious, I guess.
只是好奇
That’s my daughter’s car.
那是我女儿的车
That’s my daughter’s car.
那是我女儿的车
The dog’s sniffing something by the old bear cage.
警犬在旧兽笼那发现了线索
Want to take a walk over? Yeah.
要过去吗 去看看
Trooper Devine? Yeah, go ahead.
迪范警官 请说
We got a guy on Sydney says he’s the father.
有人自称是车主的父亲
Oh, shit.
可恶
Got a psychologist on the scene yet? En route.
心理医生来了没 在路上
Just keep him calm till the shrink gets here.
先安抚他 你知道规矩
Asking for you. Says he knows you. Not taking no for an answer.
他指名找你 他说认识你 他不肯配合
And he’s got some guys with him.
他还带着人
What guys? Crazylooking guys.
什么人 几个凶神恶煞
The Savage brothers. Just a “hi” around the neighborhood, huh?
萨维吉兄弟 只是点头之交
All right, I’m on my way.
我这就过去
Hey, guys. That’s our niece in there.
你们这些人 她是我们的侄女
Let us in. We’re doing our job.
让我们进去 我们是奉命行事
Let us in. Fuck you!
让我们进去 别把我惹火
The doughnut shop’s that way!
还不滚去摸鱼
Nick, Val, ease up. Fucking dickhead.
尼可 维尔 别乱来 死猪头
Enough. Nick.
够了 尼可
Go to Drew Pigeon’s house, talk to his daughter. Katie was with them last night.
到朱尔家 找他女儿和她朋友 凯蒂昨晚和她们在一起
Kevin, let’s go. And, guys?
凯文 走吧 还有
These girls are friends, so don’t be hard on them.
她们是好友 别太凶
But get answers. You got it.
但要问出结果 知道了
Yeah, that’s what I believe. Yeah.
对 我相信是这样的
Hey, Jimmy. Hey, man.
吉米
Is she in there? All we’re doing is looking.
是她吗 不晓得 我们还在找
Quit blowing sunshine up his ass. That’s my daughter’s car.
少废话 让我们过去 那是我女儿的车
I understand. And it’s got blood in it.
我知道 我女儿的车上有血
You got fucking dogs all over. Why do you got dogs looking for my daughter, Sean?
到处都是警犬 在干什么 找我的女儿吗
Because we’re looking, Jimmy, okay? Right now all she is is missing, okay?
我们还在找 她现在只是失踪
Trooper Devine? Yeah, say again.
迪范警官 再说一次
Sergeant Powers says you need to get in here ASAP.
包尔斯警探请你立刻过来
Your location? The old bear cage. It’s a fucking mess.
什么位置 旧兽笼 情况很不妙
All right.
好的
Make sure he doesn’t get through.
别让他闯进来
You got those bolt cutters in your car?
车子里的剪子还在吗
I’ll get us right through that Sydney Street fence.
我去破坏雪梨街的围栏
Go.
去吧
There’s a massive search underway for a woman missing in Buckingham Flats.
白金汉沼地正在搜寻失踪女子
All we know now is there are signs of foul play…
目前只知宝州公园外一辆车上
…in a car found abandoned outside of Pen Park.
有犯罪迹象
Now, police officers have moved in quickly and cordoned off the area…
警方于第一时间赶来封锁
…but even as we speak, a crowd of spectators has gathered.
但现场仍聚集了大批群众
We don’t know more than that, but we will stay on the story.
其它状况不明 我们会持续追踪
Until later, this is Jim Smith reporting for WB 56, 10:00 news.
我是56台记者吉姆·史密斯
Ready? Bat back.
好了吗 准备挥棒
All the way back.
要用力
I never saw anything like that before.
真是太惨了
What do we got?
什么状况
Oh, Christ.
天哪
Is that her?
是她吗
Yeah.

We’ll have the father do a positive ID at the morgue.
待会请父亲来认尸
Blood’s from a split in the crown of her head.
血出自头顶的伤口
She was beaten with a stick, but that didn’t kill her.
她遭到棍棒殴打
She was shot a second time. Looks like a .38.
但致命伤是第二次枪伤 看来是点三八手♥枪♥
What the fuck am I gonna tell him?
我该怎么告诉他
“Hey, Jimmy…
“吉米
…God said you owed another marker. He came to collect.”
上帝说他要来讨债了”
Hey. Hold on!
站住 我要过去
Grab him. Stop that guy. Hey, you!
别乱来 你等等
I’m fucking going in there! Take it easy!
让我过去 别乱来
Get his arms. Hold him. Come on.
抓住他的手臂 抓住他 快点
Let me in, you motherfuckers! Take it easy.
让我过去 混♥蛋♥ 别这么紧张
Let me in! Is she in there?!
让我过去 那是她吗
Sean, is my daughter in there?! Let me in! You motherfuckers!
西恩 是我女儿吗 让我进去 混♥蛋♥
Is my daughter in there?! Is she in there?! Is she in there?!
那是我女儿吗 是她吗
Hey, take it easy! That’s the father.
别乱来 他是父亲
Is my daughter in there?! Motherfuckers!
那是我女儿吗 混♥蛋♥
Is that my daughter in there?!
那是我女儿吗
Look into my eyes! Is she in there?!
看着我 是她吗
Get off me! Sean, is that my daughter in there?!
放开我 西恩 那是我女儿吗
Is that my daughter in there?
那是我女儿吗
No! No!
不 不
Oh, no!
不 不
No, God!
天哪
Oh, God, no!
天哪 不
No one’s said anything, right?
还不确定对吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
You haven’t seen her yet, right? It might not be her, right?
你还没见到她 也许不是她
Jimmy?
吉米
Jimmy, please…. Please what?
吉米 求求你 求什么
Please… Please what, baby? Please what?
求求你 求什么 求什么
That’s her.
是她
That’s Katie.
是凯蒂
That’s my daughter.
是我女儿
Fresh- brewed.
刚煮好的
So we need to work a time line.
我们得弄个明细表
It’s details, little things that make a case.
破案关键

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!