…trafficking stolen goods across state lines. Stole a truckload of cigarettes.
因为运赃货过州界被捉 他偷了一车香烟
The boy’s got style. Got a boatload of grief too.
真有格调 但后果很惨
Stole the truck in Rhode Island, drove it into Massachusetts.
他在罗得岛偷车开进麻州
Hence, the federal interstate rap. Hence, they got him by the balls, but…
所以被控州际犯罪 罪证确凿 但是
…he does no time.
他一天牢也没坐
He rolled on someone. Looks that way. After that, he’s clean.
一定是条件交换 应该是 之后没再乱来
August 1989, he disappears. One, he’s dead, two, in Witness Protection.
八♥九♥年八月 突然消失 不是死了 就是受证人保护计划
Three, he goes deep underground, then pops back up…
或是去当卧底 然后突然回来
…to murder his son’s 19-year-old girlfriend? We got nothing.
谋杀了儿子的女友 算了吧 我们毫无斩获
A prime suspect in a robbery 18 years ago, during which the murder weapon was used.
凶手和十♥八♥年♥前的抢匪用同把枪
The guy’s son dated the victim. I say we got a lot.
死者和他儿子交往 我们大有斩获
Anything about Just Ray’s known associates?
有提到老雷的同伙吗
Let’s take a look. “Known criminal associates:
我看看”犯罪党羽有:
Reginald ‘Dukie’ Neil, Kevin ‘Whackjob’ Sirraci, Nicholas Savage…
瑞吉纳公爵 杀手西拉奇 尼可拉斯·萨维吉
…Anthony Waxman.”
安东尼·威斯”
And one James Markum.
和詹姆斯·马肯
And the hits just keep on coming.
真是惊喜连连
You looking for me? I’m Sean Devine. This is Whitey Powers.
你们找我 你好 西恩·迪范 惠提·包尔斯
I already gotta get back.
什么事 我很忙
So you worked a task force with Major Crimes in the ’80s?
你待过重罪组的项目小组
Bunch of them. You took down a smalltimer, Ray Harris.
不只一个 你捉过一个叫雷·哈里斯的贼
He stole a truckload of cigarettes from a rest stop in Cranston, Rhode Island.
他在罗得岛偷了一车香烟
Trucker went to take a piss, Harris guy jacks the truck.
司机去撇尿 他把车开走
Think we pulled him over in New Bedford. But Harris walked.
在新贝德福被捉 但是他却获释
He didn’t walk, he rolled.
不是获释 是告密
Boston Police Anti- Gang Unit stepped in for info on another case. He rolled.
波士顿警方来调查另一个案子 他供出了嫌犯
On who?
是谁
What the fuck was the name?
那家伙叫什么来着
Him and three other guys knocked over the MBTA counting room, 60 grand.
他和另外三个人抢了六万块钱
Jimmy Markum.
吉米·马肯
Kid was 19, 20. Slick as hell, man. Ran a crew, never got arrested.
才十九二十岁左右 狡滑得很 带头作乱没被捉过
So did Harris ever testify in open court?
雷·哈里斯有出庭做证吗
Never went. Markum dummied up on the guys he was working with…
根本没开庭 马肯不肯供出别人
…DA was afraid he wouldn’t be able to convict. So he cut a deal.
检察官怕起诉不成 就达成协议
Two years inside, couple more suspended.
蹲两年 假释两年
So Jimmy Markum never knew that Ray Harris ratted him out?
马肯知不知道是哈里斯告的密
Ray Harris disappeared about two months…
马肯出狱大约两个月
…after Markum rotated back into the free world.
雷·哈里斯就从人间蒸发
What’s that tell you?
你觉得呢
Hey, Jimmy. Hey, Val.
吉米 维尔
Hey, coz, how you doing? I’m good.
表妹 你好吗 很好
Okay. Hey.
那好 嗨
Hey, Celeste. Hey, Jimmy. Hey.
嗨 瑟莱丝 吉米
Can I talk to you for a sec? I’ll catch up with you in a minute.
可以跟你谈谈吗 我马上进去
Step into my office.
把这儿当成办公室
Beautiful day, huh?
天气真好
Whatever it is, Celeste, it’s okay.
有话只管说
I took Michael last night…
我昨晚带麦可
…and I went to a motel.
去住汽车旅馆
Okay.
所以
I don’t know, Jim.
我不晓得
I might have left Dave for good.
我可能会离开戴维
You left Dave?
你要离开戴维
Yeah.

Well…

…he’s been acting kind of nuts lately.
他最近变得好奇怪
I’m almost afraid of him.
我都有点怕他了
Do you know something?
你知道了些什么吗
I know he was taken in by the cops this morning.
我知道他早上被州警带走
He saw Katie the night she was murdered. Didn’t tell me…
他在案发当晚见过凯蒂
…till after the cops questioned him.
警♥察♥问完话他才告诉我
I know he’s got a hand that looks like it’s been punching a fucking wall.
他的手肿得像捶过墙
Is there anything else I should know?
还有其它我该知道的吗
Come here.
过来点
Okay.

At 3 in the morning…
星期天凌晨三点
…on Sunday, Dave came back to the apartment covered in someone else’s blood.
戴维浑身沾满了血回到家
What did he say happened?
他怎么说
That he was mugged. That he….
他说他被抢
He bashed the mugger’s head in the street.
他把抢匪的头往地上撞
That….

That he might have killed him.
他可能杀了他
But there was nothing in the paper.
但报上没有任何相关报导
Celeste? Yeah?
瑟莱丝 怎样
Celeste? Yeah?
瑟莱丝 怎样
Celeste?
瑟莱丝
Do you think Dave killed my Katie?
你觉得是戴维杀了凯蒂
Okay. All right.
好 好
Okay.

Oh, God.
天哪
Okay.

Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Tell me about your father, Brendan. What?
聊聊你的父亲 什么
Your father, Ray Sr. You remember him.
你父亲 雷·哈里斯 记得吧
I was 6 when he left us. So you don’t remember the guy?
我六岁时他就走了 你不记得他
I remember little things.
我记得一些小事
He smelled like Schlitz and Dentyne.
他浑身都是酒味
He….

He what?
他怎样
He carried a lot of change in his pocket. It jingled when he walked.
他带着很多零钱 走路时叮当响
You could always hear him coming home.
一听就知道是他
And if I guessed how much he had, even if I was close, he’d give it to me.
要是我猜中他身上有多少钱 他就会把钱给我
You remember your father having a gun?
你记得你♥爸♥有枪吗
No.
没有
Well, you seem awfully sure for somebody who was 6 when he left.
才六岁你就记得这么清楚
What’s up?
怎么了
What’s that? This is what you asked for.
那是什么 你要的东西
CSS reports, ballistics, fingerprint analysis, the 911 tape. Bunch of stuff.
现场证据 弹道报告 指纹分♥析♥ 报案录音等等
All right, thanks.
谢了
We were talking about your father’s gun.
刚才谈到你♥爸♥的枪
I told you, my father didn’t have a gun. Oh, well, I guess we were misinformed.
我说过我爸没有枪 看来是我们消息错误
When was the last time you talked to him? Never.
你们多久没联络 一直都没有
Never?
是吗
He went out for a drink and never came back.
他说去喝一杯 就一去不回
But your mother never filed a missing person’s report. Why not?
你妈没有报失踪 为什么
Because he’s not missing.
他没有失踪
He sends money every month. Sends money?
他按月寄钱回来 寄钱回来
Five hundred bucks every month. Like clockwork.
一个月五百元 非常准时
From where? Postmark says Brooklyn.
从哪里寄来 邮戳是布鲁克林区
How do you know it’s him? Who else would it be?
你怎么知道是他 还会有谁
Who else would send it?
谁会寄钱来
My ma says that’s the way he was.
妈说他就是这样
Do something shitty, then he’d try to make up for it.
做了错事 再想办法弥补
Why do you keep asking me if my father had a gun?
干嘛一直问枪的事
You know why, kid.
你知道为什么
No, I don’t.
我不知道
Gun that killed your girlfriend…
杀害凯蒂的凶枪
…was the same gun your father used in a robbery 18 years ago.
十♥八♥年♥前曾被他用来抢劫
So…
所以
…you wanna tell me about it?
你要不要说明一下
My father didn’t have a gun.
我爸没有枪
You are fucking lying!
你在说谎
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
Or are you gonna charge me with Katie’s murder?
还是你们要告我谋杀
Hey! Dandy Dave Boyle, how’s it hanging?
戴维·鲍伊 你好吗
Hey, Val.
维尔
Nick. How you guys holding up?
尼可 你们好吗
All right. It’s fucked up.
还好 一点也不好
Katie.
凯蒂
A fucking tragedy.
真惨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!