他也写道 “亲密是我们最后的圣殿”
There he also said, “Intimacy is our last sanctuary.”
你记得真清楚
You remember the lines verbatim.
那是因为这些文字对我意义重大
Uh that’s figure they– they mean something to me.
可怜的艾丝特法尼亚 她记得所有事
Poor Stephania, she– she remembered everything,
甚至那些琐事 数字 名字…
even trivial things — numbers, names,
电♥话♥号♥码 地址…
phone numbers, addresses…
如果有那样的记忆力定会把我逼疯的
To have a memory like that must drive me mad.
抱歉 我说个不停
Sorry, I am going on.
这些年我都没这么放开地跟人谈话
I haven’t talked as much as this for years.
不 我很感兴趣
No, no. I’m fascinated…
冒昧地问 你单身多久了?
May I ask you how long you have been on you own?
五年半
Five and a half years.
但那之前 你跟你妻子交流吗?
But before that, you spoke to you wife?
是的
Yes…
但…
but it…
总会让我陷入窘境
usually landed me in trouble.
哪种窘境?
What kind of trouble?
有一次 我们邀请一些同事聚会
Well, we threw a party to our colleagues…
也是我们的朋友
well… our friends.
她引用了佩索阿的句子
And she found this quote from Pessoa:
费尔南多·佩索阿,葡萄牙诗人
“想象中的草原总是要比实际中更绿”
“Fields are greener in their description than their actual greenness.”
有人说道 “多美的句子啊”
And somebody said, “Ow that’s a beautiful sentence.”
我说”是的 但只有一小部分人能完全理解”
I said, “Yes, but, only a very few people would ever understand it.”
接着就是尴尬的沉默 然后我妻子说
And there was– terrible silence, and then she said, my wife…
她说 “我猜你就是那一小部分之一吧”
She said, “And I suppose you are one of the chosen few?”
聚会就此结束
So, that was the end of that party.
但你是对的
But you were right.
是的 但我太高傲了 愚蠢的婚姻
Yes, but– it– was arrogance of me. Stupid marriage.
她因此离开了你 因为你的高傲?
And is that why she left you, because of your arrogance?
不 我想她离开是因为我…
No. I think she left me because she found me…
太无趣
boring.
我们还有联络 有天她打电♥话♥给我
We are still in touch. She called the other day,
他想让我把我的书从车♥库♥搬出去
she wanted me to move my books out of the garage,
因为她的新男友需要空间停车
because her new boyfriend wanted somewhere to park his car.
不知道为什么我要告诉你这些
Don’t know why I am telling you all of these.
想跳支舞吗? -不 我不会跳舞
Would you like to dance? – No, I can’t. I can’t dance.
你明白了吗?
You see?
多无趣
Boring.
谢谢
Thank you.
我过的很开心
I enjoyed that.
莱蒙德 你一点也不无趣
Raimund, you are not boring.
我叔叔想再见你一面
My uncle would like to see you again.
你可以给他带点烟吗?
Would you take him some cigarettes?
乔治还活着 -你见到他了?
Jorge is still alive. – You went see him?
还在经营那家药店
Still running the same pharmacy.
接待客户时都没停下吸烟
Smoking cigarette while he serves his customers.
你带烟了吗? -是的
You brought some? – Yes I did.
我去的时候 艾丝特法尼亚在房♥子里?
Stafania was in the house when I was there?
她见到他们在书房♥里
She found them together in his study.
怪不得他对我说谎
No wonder he lied to me…
他从不撒谎 因为他不能忍♥受不诚实
because you know, he never lied. He could not tolerate dishonesty.
那晚早些时候发生了什么事
What had happened earlier that night?
乔治的地方容不下许多人
Jorge’s place become too small,
所以我们租了一个旧仓库来碰面
and so we hired a room in an old warehouse for our meetings.
我们假装去上课 这是艾丝特法尼亚的主意
We pretended it was a literacy class. Stafania’s idea.
我们太天真了…
We were so naive…
奴诺 你负责铁路
Nuno, Beleza the railways.
你要记的电♥话♥号♥码是
The numbers you will call are:
里斯本 6♥4♥23518
Lisbon, 6♥4♥2-3518,
联♥系♥人 莱昂纳多
contact name, Leonardo;
波尔图 2355900 联♥系♥人 朱利斯
Port, 235-5900, contact name, Julius.
行动开始的信♥号♥♥由抵抗组织的无线电频道发出
The signal to take over will come from Radio Renaissance now.
就是那首被禁的歌♥曲…
It will be the song that was banned. The song by…
抱歉 你迷路了吗? -这里是扫盲班吗?
Excuse me. Are you lost? – Is this the literacy class?
我们正好快结束了 请坐
Yes, we were just finishing. Please take a seat.
大部分字母有超过一种发音 除了字母X
Most letters have more than one pronunciation except the letter “X”,
下节课我们将仔细进行解释说明
and we’ll explain that in more detail next week.
谢谢各位
Thank you all.
一个音乐教授在这里做什么?
What is a professor of music doing here?
我遇到一个不会写字的朋友
I met someone who cannot read
我在帮他挑选该上哪种课程
I wanted to see for myself what kind of course it was,
然后再推荐给他
before recommending it.
这个朋友叫什么?
What is this person’s name?
卡斯帕
Um– ur– Caspian.
真稀奇啊
How original…
所有人坐下 谁都不准动
Seat down, all of you! Nobody leaves this room!

Out. Out!
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
做什么?
What for?
我们必须对抵抗组织负责
We have to do what is right for the resistance.
其他人怎么了? -艾丝特法尼亚和阿玛迪欧跑掉了 但…
What happened to the others? – Stafania and Amadeu they got away. But…
他们终究会找到她 得到名单
they gonna find her and then she will talk.
其他人知道的都不多 但是艾丝特法尼亚 她什么都知道
The others they don’t know much. But Stephania, she knows everything.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你要杀了艾丝特法尼亚?
You want to kill Stafania?

No. No, no.
我也不想 但我必须这么做
I don’t want to, but I have to.
牺牲小我完成大我 给我枪
One life for many lifes. Give it to me.
乔 给我
João, give it to me.
后来发生了什么 我一直都没能知道
I never find out what really happened.
他告诉你了吗?
Did he tell you?
没有 我问他时 他让我滚开
No. When I asked him, he tell me to– get lost.
我需要知道 我一直都后悔
I need to know, I can’t tell you how many time I wish
我不该把枪给他
I never have given him that gun.
三天后 门德斯抓住了我
Three days later, Rui Mendes he picked me up.
他打残了我的手和我的灵魂
He broke my hands and my spirit,
但我一个名字都没有泄露
but I never give him one single name.
你去告诉乔治 他认识我
You– you– you tell that to Jorge. He knows me.
年轻的时候 我们觉得自己会永世不朽
“Youth, we live as if we were immortal.”
对死亡的必然性的知晓就如同
“Knowledge of mortality dances around us…”
一条易碎的缎带漂浮在周围 几乎碰触到肌肤
“like a brittle paper ribbon that barely touches our skin.”
何时这开始渐渐变化
“When in life does that change?”
何时缎带开始收紧
“When does the ribbon tighten…”
直至最终将我们勒死
“until finally it strangles us?”
凯吉先生
Mr. Kagi?
你做决定了吗?
Have you made a decision yet?
没有
No.
有个女人来找你 她说是在桥上遇见的你
A woman came asking for you. She said she met you on a bridge, or something.
一个葡萄牙女人?
A Portuguese woman?
我告诉了她你在里斯本 但她离开了
I told him where you were but she left.
如果你不决定回来了 我需要拿到你的钥匙
If you decide not to come back, I need your keys.
你可以寄给我吗? -不 这女人…
Would you post them to me? – No, this woman…
她说叫什么名字了吗?
Did– did she leave her name?
没有
No.
再见 凯吉先生
Goodbye, Mr. Kagi.
乔想知道艾丝特法尼亚出了什么事
João Eça want to know what happened to Stafania.
他说你欠他的
He says you owe him.
我不欠任何人任何事
I owe no one anything.
你知道他们毁了他的手
You know what they did to his hands?
那双曾经弹奏莫扎特的手 他一个名字都没有泄露
Those hands that used to play Mozart? He didn’t give them one name.
如果他屈服的话 你就不会站在这儿了
If he had, you wouldn’t be standing here.
你觉得能用内疚来威胁我?
You think you can blackmail me with guilt?
你不明白自己在跟谁说话
You don’t know who you are dealing with!
我能不杀她吗? 这才是问题
Could I haven’t killed her? That is the question!
你不知道我们不再谈论抵抗组织吗?
Don’t you know we don’t talk about– about the resistance here?
我们埋葬了过去 继续生活
We bury our history and move on!
你要喝一杯吗?
You want a drink?
阿玛迪欧过去就坐你的位子
You are sitting where Amadeu used to sit,
直到他救了门德斯 我们就…
until this thing with Mendes happened, then we…
我们列了张彼此忠诚的因素的列表

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
8.2
导演
7.3
故事
7
表演
7.7
前一篇文章佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘(2013)
下一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
night-train-to-lisbon影片基本上沿着原著的思路展现,片中突发奇想跳进一段奇妙旅程的男人,是很多生活得一无是处茫然麻木的欧洲人的代表,而这样打破次序的举动,透显出的恰恰是对生命和未知的热情。电影中虽然每位演员在片中的发挥都不错,但是不得不说这部充满反思和哲学探讨的影片节奏偏于缓慢,对白也嫌过多。由于这段旅程刺激惊喜的部分没有被强调,只有不断地找寻和对话,导致影片节奏整体有些慢。虽然片尾设置敞开式结局,但其价值取向已经非常明显。总的说来,影片有许多哲学层面的思考,但视听与表达只算中等,并没有突破。(搜狐娱乐评)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!