We have the list of reasons for loyalty:
错和对
guilt towards others,
分享痛苦 挣扎 力量
shared suffering, common struggle, common strength,
疲弱 相互支持
weakness, need for closeness,
仇恨 幽默等等
common hatred, shared humor, and so on.
那么爱呢? -他不相信
What about love? – He didn’t believe in it.
来避免这个世界变得太过多愁善感
Avoided the word as too sentimental.
对他来说 重要的只有三项
There are only 3 things that are important to him:
渴望 欢愉 和安全感
desire, pleasure and security.
渴望…她是犹太人
Desire… she is Jewish.
我不相信不喝酒的人
I don’t trust people who don’t drink.
来根烟
Have a cigarette.
你还好吧
You are okay?
是的
Yeah.
乔还是很爱吸烟 -肯定的
João still loves to smoke? – He would.
大学毕业那晚
The night after we graduated from Coimbra University,
我成了一名药剂师 阿玛迪欧成了一名医生
me as a pharmacist, Amadeu was a doctor.
什么? -来吧 我有东西给你看
What? – Come, I have something to show you.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
那么…这是个药房♥
So? It’s a– it’s a pharmacy.
是你的了
Yes… It’s yours.
进来
Come in.
如果我要开药方的话 需要一个信得过的药剂师
I need a pharmacist I can trust if I am going to be writing up prescriptions.

Here.
我不敢相信他交给了我
I could not believe what he given me.
那之后我从没想过我们会断交
After that I never thought we could lose our friendship.
我甚至都没想过
I never thought it possible.
我不太上相 我知道自己是个丑陋的穷小子
One not much to look as, I know I’m an ugly bastard.
所以当她加入我们时
So, when she came along…
天哪 她太美了
God, she was beautiful
我以为也许她可以跟我互补
I thought some of her would somehow rub off on me.
至少我是这么想的
At least that is what I think I thought.
这是艾丝特法尼亚
And this is Stafania.
本该介绍给你 但是…
Was going to introduce you, but…
太过忙于抵抗组织的事务
The resistance keeps us busy.
她难道不美吗?
Isn’t she beautiful?
她把我的手从她的头颈放下
It was the way she took my hand and removed it from her neck.
她的双眼直视着他
Her eyes penetrating him…
我们会考虑 阿玛迪欧 然后回复你
We’ll think about it, Amadeu, and get back to you.
好吗?
Alright?
也许我们能用你的诊所作掩护
Perhaps we can use your clinic as a drop.
为什么你把我的手拿下?
Why did you take my hand off your neck?
有吗?
Did I?
你曾坠入爱河吗?
Have you ever been in love?
那种茶不思饭不想的感受
So that not even food matters. Not even words.
我不知道 -你肯定知道 你会知道
I am not sure. – You would be sure. Your would know.
你总是会知道
You always know.
你在想他 -什么?
You thinking of him. – What?
你希望我是阿玛迪欧
You wished I was Amadeu.
他在书里提到我了吗?
Does he mention me in the book?
很多
A lot.
我很惊讶她竟然没删掉我的部分 安德里亚娜恨我
And I am surprise she published it. Adriana hated me.
想独自占有他 甚至都不愿与她父亲分享
Wanted him for herself, even not even want to share him with her father.
你知道他后来怎么样吗?
You know what happened to him?
不知道
No.
在革命发生前几个月
A few months before the revolution,
他找阿玛迪欧配了治疗背部更强效的止痛药
he went to Amadeu who endorsed for stronger pain killer for his back.
安德里亚娜每周都来取药
Adriana came every week to the pharmacy for the pills.
但他没有服用 他积了起来
But he never took them; he hoarded them.
阿玛迪欧死后一周 他把那些药全吞了
A week after Amadeu died, he swallowed over one hundred.
报纸上说他死于长♥期♥的病痛
The newspapers said he died there after a long illness…
天主教♥徒♥可不喜欢自杀结局
Catholics don’t appreciate suicide.
都出去
Everyone out!
艾丝特法尼亚 跟我来
Stephania, come with me.
如果当时我有枪 我可能会开枪
If I had the gun then I might have shot her.
那你后来有了枪呢?
And when you got the gun?
我直接去了阿玛迪欧的诊所
I went strict to Amadeu’s clinic.
我知道他们肯定在那儿
I knew they would be there.
他们在哪? -他们走了
Where are they? – They’ve gone.
别骗我 -他们走了 乔治
Don’t lie to me… – They’ve gone, Jorge.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
艾丝特法尼亚 她还活着吗?
Stephania, is she– is she still alive?
两年我偶然遇到她
I bumped into her two years ago.
她正参加某个研讨会
She was here attending some seminar, or…
我问了她的情况
I asked her how she was.
她说她在教历史
She told me she was teaching history.
哪儿?
Where?
在西班牙 萨拉曼卡大学
At the University of Salamanca, Spain.
你的药房♥
And, your pharmacy…
为什么晚上都不关灯?
Why do you leave the lights on at night?
为了不让我忘记阿玛迪欧
To remind me of Amadeu.
请给我结♥帐♥
Mr. da Silva, can I have my bill please?
你要回瑞士吗 先生? -是的 从西班牙经过
Are you going back to Switzerland, sir? – Yes, via Spain.
据说瑞士现在天气很糟
They say weather right now in Switzerland is terrible
又是雨雪又是大风
rain, snowing, wind…
我得走了 请把账单给我
I have to go. Could I have my bill please?
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好
Hello!
我想谢谢你从桥上救下我
I want to thank you for what happened on the bridge.
我在看你大衣里的书 -我不要了
I’ve been reading your book. – I don’t want it.
我只想来谢谢你
I just want to thank you for what you did.
你的大衣
I got your coat.
你忘记带走了
You left it behind.
你叫什么
Tell me your name.
卡特里娜·门德斯
Catarina Mendes.
是的
Yes…
那个门德斯
that Mendes.
我是”里斯本屠夫”的孙女
I am the granddaughter of the “Butcher of Lisbon”.
直到我读了这本书 我才知道了他的过去
I didn’t know who we was until I read the book.
你不能因为祖父的事而怪罪于自己
You can’t blame yourself for what you grandfather did…
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我曾经爱他
I loved him.
在他的葬礼上 我哭了
I cried at his funeral…
我不知道为什么其他人都不哭
And I did not understand why so many other people were not crying.
总之
Anyway…
虽然需要点时间 但我会慢慢适应的
it will take some time, but I learned to live with this.
这是他们当时出行的道路
This would be the same road they took.
但那是晚上 极度危险
But at night, and in great danger.
也沉浸在爱河中
And in love.
看我叔叔哭成那样 我也很有触动
I was moved to see my uncle cry like that.
我不知道什么更让他高兴 是艾丝特法尼亚还活着
I don’t know what pleases him more. The news that Stafania is still alive,
还是因为我带给他的烟
or, got the cigarettes we gave him.
那么你准备继续回去教书?
So, you are returning to your school and continue teaching?
如果他们还要我
If they’ll have me.
我保证会回来看你们
I am sure I’ll come back and visit.
你确定她在里面?
Are you sure she’ll be in?
她说会等着我 你来吗
She said she’ll be here… Are you coming?
我在车里等吧
I’ll wait in the car.
去吧 莱蒙德 我没事
Go Raimund. I’ll be fine here. Take your time.
欢迎 莱蒙德
Welcome Raimund.
我是艾丝特法尼亚 -谢谢你能见我
I’m Stafania. – Thank you so much for meeting me.
你带了书?
You have the book?
是的
I do.
他就像我记忆里的那个样子
He only looks just as I remember him.
那么远又那么近…
So long ago and still so here…
进来喝杯茶吧? -谢谢
Would you like some tea? – Thank you!
你的朋友呢?
What about your friend?
她没事的
Only she is, um, she is happy in the car.
1971年我父亲因蓄意迫♥害♥被捕之后我加入了抵抗组织
I joined the resistant after my father was arrested in 1971, for sabotage.
他被关进了塔拉法尔监狱 你听说过吗?
They sent him to Tarrafal. You have heard of it?
是的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
8.2
导演
7.3
故事
7
表演
7.7
前一篇文章佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘(2013)
下一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
night-train-to-lisbon影片基本上沿着原著的思路展现,片中突发奇想跳进一段奇妙旅程的男人,是很多生活得一无是处茫然麻木的欧洲人的代表,而这样打破次序的举动,透显出的恰恰是对生命和未知的热情。电影中虽然每位演员在片中的发挥都不错,但是不得不说这部充满反思和哲学探讨的影片节奏偏于缓慢,对白也嫌过多。由于这段旅程刺激惊喜的部分没有被强调,只有不断地找寻和对话,导致影片节奏整体有些慢。虽然片尾设置敞开式结局,但其价值取向已经非常明显。总的说来,影片有许多哲学层面的思考,但视听与表达只算中等,并没有突破。(搜狐娱乐评)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!