Yes.
那里也被称为 “缓慢死亡的集中营”
It was also known as the “Campo da Morte Lenta”, “The Camp of the Slow Death”.
他经历了两年 死去了
It took them two years to kill him.
我就是这么遇见乔治的
And that is how I met Jorge.
我需要一个可依靠的人来保护我
I need someone strong. Someone to protect me.
我本以为这就是爱
I thought that was love.
但后来遇见阿玛迪欧
But then I met Amadeu…
就像一束新的光芒照耀万物
A new light fell on everything.
照进我的整个生命
My whole life.
我再也无法入眠
I could not sleep any more.
我尽可能多地去诊所
I went to the clinic as often as I could…
不顾安德里亚娜的眼光
despite Adriana’s look.
他想拥我入怀 但他又刻意保持距离
He wanted to take me in his arm but he kept rejecting me.
他总说”乔治怎么办?” 我开始恨乔治
“Jorge”, he would say, “What about Jorge?” I began to hate Jorge.
介意我抽烟吗? -请便
Do you mind if I smoke? – No. Please.
嫉妒是一种糟糕的情绪
Jealousy is a terrible emotion.
从他的肩膀我能知道 他看到了我们
I could tell from his shoulders he had seen us.
太糟糕了
Awful… awful.
但某种程度上 我又如释重负
But in a way I was relieved it was done.
你确定你朋友没关系吗?
Are you sure your friend is alright?
她在车里没事的
Oh yes. She is fine in the car.
我们连夜赶路
We drove through the night.
阿玛迪欧不停地问我问题
Amadeu kept questioning me.
他是在探寻我 还是他自己的生活?
Was he searching for me or for life?
他想知道我生活中的一切
He wanted to know everything my whole life, like,
比如说 记忆
memories,
想法 幻想 梦境 一刻不停
thoughts, fantasies, dreams… It was relentless.
在离国境五公里的时候
It was almost a relief when 5 km from the border
他停下车 把我藏进后备箱
he stopped and hid me in the trunk.
护照
Passport.
为什么去西班牙? -去探访亲戚
Why are you traveling to Spain? – I am going to visit relatives.
请下车
Get out of the car, please.
钥匙
Keys.
你认识门德斯少校吗?
Do you know Major Rui Luís Mendez of the PIDE?
他怎么了?
What about him?
你去给他打电♥话♥ 我有他的号♥码
I want you to call him. I have his home number.
你告诉他 我被你们当作罪犯一样对待
I want you to tell him your are treating me like a criminal.
他想跟你说话
He wants to talk to you.
是我阿玛迪欧·德·普拉多
This is Dr. Amadeu de Prado.
你要求的太多了
You are asking too much of me.
你毁了我生活 我现在只是要回来
You took my life away from me. I want it back now.
把电♥话♥给卫兵
Give the phone back to my man.
讽刺地是 最后救了我一命的竟是…
Ironic that I should ultimately be saved…
“里斯本屠夫”
by the Butcher of Lisbon.
那晚…
That night…
我们开车到了芬尼斯塔 睡在车里
we drove to Finisterra and slept in the car.
别走
Don’t go away.
我们可以坐船去亚马逊丛林
We’ll take a ship to the Amazon
去一个只有我们俩的新世界
to a new world only you and I existed.
我可以写书…
I write books…
我们可以发明属于我们俩的语言
we invent a new language that only you and I understand.
我们可以顺流而下
We go up the river as far as it takes us.
回到过去 飘进未来
Back in time and into the future.
到达末世的源初
The very beginning of the end.
那我做什么?
What would I do?
你可以跟我分享
You’ll share it with me.
同样的空气 感受 以及味觉
The same air, the same feelings, same tastes…
你想要的这些…
Things that you want…
是你自己的生活 不合适我
you want them for yourself, not for me.
我想要我们俩的生活
I want them for both of us.
他渴望着我 渴望着生活
He was hungry for me, and for life.
但他想走的道路 是通向他的灵魂深处
But the journey he wanted to take was into his own soul
而不是我的
not into mine.
我不能 阿玛迪欧
I cannot do it, Amadeu.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我给予不了你想要的
You want more than I can ever give.
我没准备好
And I’m not ready.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry…
我有朋友在萨拉曼卡
I have friends in Salamanca.
你可以带我过去吗?
Will you take me to them?
他送我去了萨拉曼卡
He drove me to Salamanca…
他握着我的手
he shook my hand,
要我保重 然后走了
he wished me well and left.
再后来听到他的消息 是他的死讯
The next I heard, he was dead.
我一直觉得是我害死了他
I always thought I killed him.
他得了动脉瘤 -动脉瘤?
He had an aneurysm. – An aneurysm?
血管在大脑中爆裂
A blood vessel burst in his brain.
他…
He…
他得了这病有一段时间
He had it for a long time.
你去了他的葬礼吗?
Did you go to his funeral?
你不会真觉得我会开枪吧 是吗?
You didn’t really think I would do it, did you?
这不再重要了
It is no longer important.
那么后来
So what happened to the
你记着的那些名字和号♥码怎么样了?
names and telephone numbers you had in you head?
里斯本
Lisbon
3314518 联♥系♥人 卡洛斯
331-4518, contact name, Carlos;
辛特拉 245102 联♥系♥人 奴诺
Sintra, 245-102, contact name, Nuno…
我写了下来 交给了更安全的保管人
I wrote them all down and passed them on to someone safe.
几个月后 它们帮助发起了革命
A few months later they were used to initiate the revolution.
你的朋友一定等急了
Your friend must be very tire of waiting.
你可以留着这书 -谢谢
You can keep the book if you like. – Thank you.
现在我应该比那时更能接受他了
And probably more ready for him now than I was back then.
再见 莱蒙德 -再见 艾丝特法尼亚
Goodbye, Raymund. – Goodbye, Stephania.
在我们离开某个地方时 我们会遗留下某些东西
“We leave something of ourselves behind when we leave a place,”
仿佛我们依然在那儿 尽管已经离去
“we stay there, even though we go away.”
而对于我们自身的一些认知
“And there are things in us that we can find again…”
只有回到那里 才会豁然开朗
“only by going back there.”
当我们来到某个地方 我们其实是在精神中旅行
“We travel to our souls when we go to a place…”
这样我们便能碰触到那部分延伸出来的生命
“that we have covered a stretch of our life,”
不论它是多么地短暂
“no matter how brief it may have been.”
这就是我
This is me.
我们还有
Well, we still got…
五分钟
5 minutes.
谢谢你…
Thank you for…
说我没那么无趣
telling me I wasn’t boring.
当我想起他们的生活
But when I think of their lives,
阿玛迪欧 艾丝特法尼亚 还有其他人
Amadeu, Stephania, the others,
他们的生活充满了活力和张力
their lives full of such vitality,
以至于最终让他们分离
intensity… – So much so it broke them apart in the end.
但他们活下来了
But they lived.
而我的生活
Whereas my life…
除了过去了几天
apart from these last few days…
而你现在要回去了
And now you are going back to it.
你何不留下来呢?
Oh, why don’t you just stay?
什么?
What?
你为何不留下来呢?
Why don’t you just stay?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
8.2
导演
7.3
故事
7
表演
7.7
前一篇文章佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘(2013)
下一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
night-train-to-lisbon影片基本上沿着原著的思路展现,片中突发奇想跳进一段奇妙旅程的男人,是很多生活得一无是处茫然麻木的欧洲人的代表,而这样打破次序的举动,透显出的恰恰是对生命和未知的热情。电影中虽然每位演员在片中的发挥都不错,但是不得不说这部充满反思和哲学探讨的影片节奏偏于缓慢,对白也嫌过多。由于这段旅程刺激惊喜的部分没有被强调,只有不断地找寻和对话,导致影片节奏整体有些慢。虽然片尾设置敞开式结局,但其价值取向已经非常明显。总的说来,影片有许多哲学层面的思考,但视听与表达只算中等,并没有突破。(搜狐娱乐评)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!