“And isn’t it so that everything we do…”
不正是出自于对孤独的恐惧吗?
“is done out of fear of loneliness?”
那不正是我们在生命的终点
“Isn’t that why we renounce…”
否认曾对于发生的一切懊悔过的理由吗
“all the things we will regret at the end of our life?
不好意思 我在找阿玛迪欧·德·普拉多
Excuse me. I am looking for Amadeu de Almeida Prado.
普拉多 -谢谢
Prado. – Thank you.
(In Portuguese)
当独♥裁♥既成事实 革命便势在必行
“…When dictatorship is a fact, revolution is a duty…”
蠢货
Merda idiota! (Portuguese) Fucking idiot!
最终这难道是对自我的疑问?
“Is it ultimately a question of self-image,”
因为自我形塑了一个特定的自己
“the determining idea one has made for oneself…”
包括人一生必须经历和达成的目标
“of what one has to have accomplished and experienced…”
以此来证实自己所经历过的这段生命
“so that one can approve of the life one has lived?”
如果是这样
“If this is the case,”
那么对死亡的忧惧也许就是
“the fear of death might be described…”
害怕自己没能成为自己期望的样子的恐惧
“as the fear of not being able to become whom one planned to be.”
如果这份必然降临到我们身上
“If the certainty befalls us that it will…”
而它永不会达成 这一切
“never be achieved, this wholeness,”
让我们无从知晓该如何度过
“we suddenly don’t know how to live the time…”
这部分不是期望中的时光
“that can no longer be part of the whole life.”
清晰?
Better?
模糊?
Or worse?
清晰
Better.
你觉得这书让你身临其境? -我很想
You feel as if you wrote the book yourself? – I would like to then.
然后就能谈论是什么让他如此专注这么多年
Talks about everything that preoccupying him for years.
清晰 模糊?
Better? Or worse?
更糟了
Worse.
让我听听这本书上的美句
Tell me one of these beautiful sentences you read.
生命的真正主宰是偶然
“The real director of life is accident –”
他充满残酷
“a director full of cruelty,”
激♥情♥以及迷人的魅力
“compassion and bewitching charm.”
你说的偶然 是指命运?
By accident, he means fate?
不 我觉得他说的是机遇 随机的可能性
No, I think he means chance, randomness chance.
休息一会 让眼睛缓一缓
Let’s take a break, rest your eyes for a moment.
你看来睡的不好
You are a man who does not sleep well.
你能看出来? -从你的眼睛
You can tell? – The eyes reveal everything.
看看这双眼睛
Look at these eyes.
告诉我你看到什么
Tell me what they reveal.
忧郁但又充满希望
Melancholic, but hopeful.
疲惫但坚韧
Tire, but persistent.
充满矛盾
Contradictory.
为什么他妹妹会假装他还在世?
Why would his sister pretend that he is still alive?
我不知道 咱们继续?
I have no idea. Shall we resume?
那么你遇到一个红衣女子 她消失了
So you met a woman in a red coat who disappeared…
你就这么放下一切? -然后我开始读那本书
… and you just dropped everything? – Then I read the book.
我也很想那么做 就这样抛下一切
I would love to be able to do that, just drop everything…
你经常这样吗? -不 我从没这么做过
You do that often? – No, I never done anything like that before.
清晰 模糊?
Best? Or worse?
清晰
Uh, better.
这样有什么感觉
How does that feel?
你是说感受他的情感
You talk about seeing his feeling.
不是吗? -应该是吧
Well, isn’t it? – I suppose it is.
图像清晰吗? -非常清晰
How clear is it? The image. – Very clear.
那这样呢
And how about this?
所有一切都清晰了
Everything is in focus.
先生 这是我们的新品
Sir, we have this new one here…
生命的决定性时刻
“The decisive moment of life,”
当它的方向永远地改变
“when its direction changes forever,”
并不总是伴随喧闹和刺耳的戏剧性收场
“are not always marked by loud and shrill dramatics.”
事实上 这种具有决定性的戏剧性时刻
“In truth, the dramatic moments of a life-determining experience…”
经常是非常地低调
“are often unbelievable low-key.”
当它展现其革命性的影响
“When it unfolds its revolutionary effect…”
确保生命展现在一种崭新的光芒之中
“and make sure that life that it revealed in a brand-new light.”
它是如此地静默
“It does that silently.”
而这种奇异的静默源于其格外的高贵性
“And in this wonderful silence resides its special nobility.”
你可能会觉得原来的那副眼镜更好
Now you wonder if the old pair were better.
是的 -但事实相反 不是吗
Yes. – But they are not, are they?
这副眼镜太轻了
No, they feel very light.
慢慢习惯就好
Getting used to them will take some time.
可以刷信♥用♥卡♥吗? -这些你可以去咨♥询♥前台
You take credit cards? – You can sort all that out with my receptionist.
你走之前… 我有个叔叔
Before you go… I have an uncle.
他住在塔霍河对面的疗养院
He lives in a nursing home across the Tejo (river Tagus).
我昨晚打电♥话♥给他 说了你和书的事
I called him last night and told him about you and the book.
他认识阿玛迪欧
He knew Amadeu de Prado well.
我告诉他你想了解阿玛迪欧的事 他愿意跟你聊一聊
I told him you want to know about Amadeu and he said he’ll talk to you.
他当时是抵抗军的一员
He was in the resistance.
我不得不提醒你 我叔叔很难相处
I must warn you, my uncle can be difficult.
怎么难相处?
In what way?
他们那代人生活在萨拉查的独♥裁♥统治下
The generation that lived under the dictator Salazar
仍然对于那些发生过的事不愿妥协
is still battling to come to terms with what happened.
当反抗军开始活跃起来的时候 秘密警♥察♥及其地残暴
When the resistance began, the Secret Police were extremely brutal.
直到现在 人们依然不愿谈论那段往事
To this day, people don’t like talking about it,
施虐者和受虐者们都是
The block of jail as well as their victims.
乔叔叔 你好吗?
Uncle João, how are you?
你在这儿做什么
What you doing here?
这就是我跟你说起的那个人 莱蒙德·戈列格里斯
This is the man I was telling you about, Raimund Gregorius.
我带他来了 -我答应跟他谈 不是跟你
I brought him. – I said I talk to him, not you.
但是… -你可以在接待处等着
But… – You can wait in reception.
我们去客厅
We go to the lounge.
你对阿玛迪欧·德·普拉多感兴趣?
So, you are interested in Amadeu de Prado?
是的
Yes.
玛丽安娜说你有一本他写的书
Mariana tells me you have a book of him?
你想看看吗?
Would you like to see it?
我大致能猜到是本什么样的书 一个不信上帝的牧师
I can imagine what it is like. A godless priest.
您说的很精到
That’s a good description.
他是唯一能来探监的人
He was the only visitor there allowed in prison.
每周他都来
Every week he visits,
带着书本和药品 还有香烟
with books and medicines, and cigarettes…
当然 他一离开 东西就被没收
which of course, they take away the moment he leaves.
是的 他有特权
Yeah, he had privileges.
哪种特权? -你不会想要的那种
What sort of privileges? – The kind you don’t want in life.
你有烟吗? -抱歉 我不吸烟
Do you have cigarette? – No, sorry, I don’t smoke.
真遗憾
Pity.
玛丽安娜说您和阿玛迪欧都是反抗军
Mariana tells me that you and Amadeu were in the resistance.
还有乔治 他最好的朋友 -对 他写了很多关于乔治的事
And Jorge, his best friend. – Oh yes, he wrote a lot about Jorge.
他们是非常交心的好友
Oh, they were joined at the heart and the soul.
很长一段时间
For a time…
但是阿玛迪欧 作为抵抗军 他太软弱
But Amadeu, he was too soft for the resistance.
他参加只是因为他的负罪感
He only joined because he feel quilt.
玛丽安娜说你是瑞士来的?
Mariana tells me you are from Switzerland?
是的 伯尔尼
Yes, Bern.
瑞士从没有过革命 是吗?
There was never a revolution in Switzerland, was there?
是的 不知怎地 他们总能找到办法避免这些事
No. Somehow they always managed to avoid such things.
那也就无从知晓提心吊胆地活着的感觉了
They wouldn’t know what it’s like to live without trusting.
没有能信任的人 没有朋友 没有家人
No one to trust, no friends, no family.
我见了他妹妹 安德里亚娜
I met his sister, Adriana.
她假装他还活着
She… She acts as if he is still alive.
但她穿黑色 就像是在为他哀悼
And she wears black as is in mourning.
我的茶杯最好还是倒一半的为好
Looking at only fill my cup halfway?
从没有人为我这么做过
No one has ever done that for me before.
是的 残了
Yeah, it burns.
来自PIDE的”礼物” (PIDE:葡萄牙秘密警♥察♥)
[Polícia Internacional e de Defesa do Estado] A gift from PIDE, the Portuguese Secret Police.
瑞·路易·门德斯 是他的名字 (“里斯本屠夫”)
Rui Luís Mendes was his name. Butcher of Lisbon
1973年
1973,
但是正值春季
in the spring time…
我回来了
I’m home.
你是谁
Who are you?
我妻子去哪了?
Where’s my wife?
她很好心地带着孩子散步去了
She kindly took your children for a walk.
有个女人知道所有的名字 该去哪找她?
This woman that knows all the names. Where do I find her?
我不知道
I do not know…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
8.2
导演
7.3
故事
7
表演
7.7
前一篇文章佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘(2013)
下一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
night-train-to-lisbon影片基本上沿着原著的思路展现,片中突发奇想跳进一段奇妙旅程的男人,是很多生活得一无是处茫然麻木的欧洲人的代表,而这样打破次序的举动,透显出的恰恰是对生命和未知的热情。电影中虽然每位演员在片中的发挥都不错,但是不得不说这部充满反思和哲学探讨的影片节奏偏于缓慢,对白也嫌过多。由于这段旅程刺激惊喜的部分没有被强调,只有不断地找寻和对话,导致影片节奏整体有些慢。虽然片尾设置敞开式结局,但其价值取向已经非常明显。总的说来,影片有许多哲学层面的思考,但视听与表达只算中等,并没有突破。(搜狐娱乐评)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!