It meant so much to us all that you came.
你怎么想 你有哪个中意的演员吗
What did you think? Did you like anybody?
路易莎
Luisa?
你想要我的爱
You want my love?
都拿去吧
Take it all.
你想要梦想都实现
You want to watch it all come off?
都拿去吧
Take it all.
来啊 让我看看吧
Come on now, show me how,
你都拿去吧
you take it all.
谢谢你 谢什么
Thank you. – What for?
谢谢你让我知道我并不独特
Thank you for reminding me I’m not special.
你都没有看到你做了什么 是吗
You don’t even see what you do, do you?
即使是那些我以为只属于我们的时刻 也只是你
Even the moments I think are ours, it’s just you…
想要达到目的的手段
working to get what you want.
你想要我的手套吗 你沉醉了吗
You want my glove? Are you enthralled?
你想看着它滑落吗
You want to see it slip away and watch it fall?
哦 我们知道这是你的表演
Oh, we know it your show,
都拿去吧
so take it all.
你在说什么啊 试镜会
What are you talking about? The screen test?
你要知道 这根本没什么
You have to understand, this is nothing.
我就是做这个的 我是导演 这是我的工作
This is what I do, I direct. It’s my job.
这就是我们的生活
And this is our life.
你觉得创作可以让你被公众原谅 那行
You think to create is to forgive yourself in public. Fine.
但别指望我会原谅你
But don’t think I can forgive you in private,
因为我做不到
because I can’t.
永远别想
Ever.
来吧 都拿去吧
So go ahead. Take it all.
你想要我的灵魂 拿去吧
You want my soul? Take it all!
是时候离开了 如果我能活着离开
It’s time to leave, if I’m to live.
因为我已一无所有 再没什么可以给予
Because I have no more, there’s nothing left to give.
我看着你成功 我看着你失败
I watch you rise. I watch you fall.
我一直在墙角默默伫立
While I am standing with my back against the wall.
现在该是你得到教训的时候
Now it’s your turn to finally learn.
你拥有了世界 有了你的风流韵事
You had the world, you had your fling,
你永远不满足
you wanted more than everything.
你实现了你的愿望 你得到了你的奖励
You got your wish, you got your prize,
现在把这也拿去吧
now take it right between your thighs.
你贪婪地攫取一切
You grabbed for everything my friend
但你难道没有看见尽头处
but don you see that in the end
一无所有
there will be nothing!
你只是欲望而已
You’re just an appetite.
如果你停止贪婪你就会死去
And if you’d stop being greedy you’d die.
你拿走了一切 而我如此空虚
You take everything. And I’m empty.
我很高兴我来了
You know, I’m glad I came.
现在我知道没有希望了
I can see now it’s hopeless.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我做了什么 路易莎
What have I done, Luisa?
我没办法拍这部电影
I can’t make this movie.
我无从下手
There’s no way that I’ll begin it.
我受不了摄像机的转动
I can’t bear to see the cameras roll.
问题在于主题 没有一种愉悦的方式去阐释它
Problem is the subject, there’s no pleasant way to treat it.
问题在于作者已经失去了控制
The problem is the authors lost control.
我多么希望我没有走到这一步
How I wish it didn’t have to be so,
但是我们忍♥痛重新开始
but we cut the losses starting now.
把布景砸掉留着娱乐用
Strike the set and keep it for some sideshow.
告诉拍摄和工作人员他们都可以走了
Tell the cast and crew that they can all go.
找另外一个天才来拍 我做不到
Find another genius, I can’t be one or become one,
我都不知道该怎么开始
I can’t even tell how I’d begin.
帮帮我 路易莎 帮帮我 妈妈 谁来帮帮我
Help, Luisa, help me. Help me Mamma, help me someone.
这是一个我从未到过的地方
Here’s a place where I have never been.
圭多游离在外迷失了方向
Guido out in space with no direction,
圭多彷徨无措
Guido at a loss for more to say.
圭多失去了横加干涉的男演员
Guido with no intervening actors,
圭多任人摆布
Guido at the mercy of detractors,
圭多只剩孤身一人
Guido here with no one else but…
什么都没有了 什么都没有意义了
Nothing holds together, nothing makes a better sense now
无法掌握无法理解
impossible to grasp or understand.
我怎么来审视我自己的存在
How can I go on to watch the whole of my existence
最终一事无成
end up being nothing that I planned?
我是否迷失了自我 失去了所有我要的东西
Have I lost myself and all I wished for?
我的人生是否变成了一场毫无理智的游戏
Has my life become a mindless game?
圭多 我简直受不了这个名字
Guido, I can’t stand the name of Guido.
圭多 看在上帝份上 这个人到底是谁
Guido, for God’s sake, who is this Guido?
圭多孤身一人在这里 圭多…
Guido here with no one else but Guido…
我搞砸了一切 妈妈
I destroyed everything, Mamma.
我搞糟了一切 我…
I destroyed everything. I just…
你有一次转错了方向 因为这样
You make one wrong turn and then because of that
以后次次都错
after it all the turns are wrong.
你离目的地已经太远
And you are so far from where you wanted to be
你迷路了
and you’re lost.
现在你迷路了
And then you’re lost.
没有人能帮你找到方向
No one can help you find your way.
这取决于你 圭多
It’s up to you, Guido.
是你
Up to you.
没有别人
Nobody else.
老朋友们 我要向你们坦白
Old friends, I have to come clean with you.
没有电影可拍
There is no movie.
我再也装不下去了
I can’t pretend anymore.
我们要停工了
We have to stop.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
安圭拉拉 意大利 两年后
Anguillara, Italy 2 years later
我很高兴她又开始演戏了 我为她做了剧装
I’m glad she’s acting again. I made her costumes for the play.
她看开了 她看起来很开心
She’s funny. – She seems so happy.
我并不是想干涉
I didn’t want to interfere.
她现在有和谁在一起吗 莉莉
Is she with anybody, Lilli?
圭多 她是我朋友 我不是她妈妈
Guido. She’s my friend. I’m not her mother.
我不知道 我希望是 谁都不喜欢孤独
I don’t know, I expect so. Nobody likes to be alone.
答应我让我剪掉你的头发
Promise me you’re gonna let me cut your hair
剃掉那难看的胡子
and get rid of that awful beard.
我喜欢在没有人对我指指点点的时候随意走走
I like to get about without everyone pointing at me.
那你现在去哪里
And where are you getting about?
没有哪里 就这里 我散步 只要能散步就行
Nowhere. Here. I walk. Just to be able to walk.
你现在还有和谁在一起吗 不 没有
Are you seeing anybody? – No! No.
听起来很惬意 四处走走 谁也不见
Sounds exciting. Walking around and not seeing anyone,
留起胡子 我也许会来这里陪你
growing a beard. I might come up here and join you.
别取笑我了 莉莉 我的心…
Don’t tease me, Lilli. My heart is…
我只是很想她
I just miss her.
我额头上应该印上”白♥痴♥”两个字
I should have “idiot” tattooed on my forehead.
路易莎肯定是这么想的
Luisa certainly thinks so.
她有吗 她真的这么说过吗
Does she? Did she really say that?
好了 我不想搞得像你们之间的传声筒
Stop. I’m not going to act as a postman between you both.
回罗马来
Come back to Rome.
拍一部电影 去工作
Make a movie. Go to work.
不 绝不
No. Never.
这段时间以来 我努力学习
I spent this time trying to learn something.
学做一个不那么以自我为中心的人
to not be the person that forgets about everybody else.
不要做那个永远长不大的人
The person who never grew up.
你真是个傻子 不是吗
You’re such a dope, aren’t you?
拍电影不是你的问题
Making movies wasn’t your problem.
问题在你本身
You were the problem.
如果不长大 你永远拍不出下一部电影
Don’t stop being a child. You’ll never make another movie.
谁都不希望看到你这样 尤其是路易莎
No one wants that, specially Luisa.
圭多…
Guido…
这里的过路人几乎都曾
there probably isn’t a single person passing by who
在某种程度上被你的电影打动过
hasn’t been touched in some way by one of your movies.
那是你的天赋 是上帝赐予你的礼物
That’s your gift, that’s what you’ve been given.
好好用它
Use it.
看在上帝的份上 好好用它
Just use it with some grace for Christ sake.
现在我能拍的唯一电影…
The only movie I could make now…
我也不知道
I don’t know.
可能就是关于一个想回到妻子身边的男人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章困在爱中
下一篇文章偷天换日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!