Please come, straight away. That would be wonderful.
好吧
Okay.
太好了 太好了
Great. Marvelous.
我还不知道你在哪呢
I don’t know where you are.
我也不知道 某个温泉酒店吧 我开车随便找的
I don’t know. Some spa. I just kept driving.
你让我上哪儿找你呢
I can’t come if I don’t know where you are.
还是别辛苦你了 我这两天就回去
Actually, it’s hardly worth it. I’ll be back in a day or two.
好吧…
Yeah…
确实没必要大老远跑去
Yes, it’s hardly worth it.
我真希望你在我身边
I do wish you were here.
好好休息 泡个热水澡
Get some rest. Take the waters.
补补觉 回来之后再专心拍片
Sleep. Then come back here and make a good movie.
我爱你
I love you.
多保重
Get better.
您的医生马上就到
Your doctor is on his way.
打这个号♥码 如果是女的接电♥话♥
This number. If a woman answers, put it through
就转到我房♥间
to my room.
如果不是… 就说打错了
Otherwise… – Wrong number.
怎么样
What?
医生
Dottore.
她嘀咕什么呢 我血压有问题吗
What is she whispering? Is it about my blood pressure?
严重么 我是不是病入膏肓了
Is it serious? Am I dying?
因为压力过重 体力透♥支♥ 你的肝脏 心脏和肾脏
Stress, exhaustion, your liver, your heart, your kidneys,
都出现了不同的问题
They are all very cross with you, Signore.
张嘴 啊
Open wide. – Ahhhh.
不过你可算来对了地方
But you’ve come to the right place.
这周围有许多温泉疗养中心
There are a dozen mineral springs around the town.
连罗马国王都专程跑来享受温泉
The Roman emperors came here for the waters.
你好
Pronto.
你打来电♥话♥时 我还在赖床
I was lazing about my bedroom when you called
突然灵光一现 我猜你
and an idea occurred to me I thought you might be…
可能想知道
wondering about.
圭多
Guido.
医生 这个电♥话♥很重要 我必须得接
It’s a very important call, doctor. I have to take it.
私人电♥话♥ 请便
Private call. – As you wish.
是谁一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Who’s not wearing any clothes?
亲爱的 非我莫属
I’m not, my darling.
谁会畏惧亲吻你的趾间
Whose afraid to kiss your toes?
我才不会
I’m not.
你亲爱的宝贝
Your mama dear
在你耳边轻声低语
is blowing into your ear
你能听得一清二楚
so you’ll get it loud and clear
我要你爱抚我
I need you to squeeze me
这里
here
这里
and here
还有这里
and here
医生 他的脉搏急剧加升
Dottore, his pulse, it’s racing.
出什么事了吗 什么
Is something wrong? – What?
是的 关于电影的事 罗马教廷来的电♥话♥
Yes, yes, it’s about my film. It’s from the Vatican.
主教大人 您接着说 我当然在听
Go ahead, Monsignore. Yes, yes. Of course I’m listening.
咕叽 咕叽 咕叽 咕
cootchie cootchie cootchie coo
我已经想好了
I’ve got a plan for
要如何好好服侍你
what I’m gonna do to you
热辣至极
So hot
你将精疲力尽
you’re gonna steam
尖叫连连
and scream,
好比我手中
and vibrate like a
肆意挥舞的皮绳
string I’m plucking.
亲吻你发烫的额头
Kiss your fevered little brow
夹紧你的双♥臀♥ 直到你出声求饶
pinch your cheeks ’til you say “Ow”
我再也按耐不住
And I can hardly wait
心中的欲♥火♥
to show you how,
圭多
Guido!
就算你不分白昼地工作 无暇顾及我
Who won’t care if you come to me tired
我也毫不介意 宝贝
and overworked? I won’t! Bambino.
谁能比我更懂得
Who knows the therapy
如何抚慰你的心灵
to beat what you can get from me?
无人能及
I don’t!
但此刻
But this will
拥有眼前的一切便已足够
have to be enough for now
圭多
Guido!

Ciao.
我爱你 圭多
I love you, Guido.
圭多
Guido!

Ciao!
卡拉 见到你太开心了
Carla – I’m so happy to see you!
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
我来这儿你开心么 当然开心
Are you happy I’m here? – Of course.
很开心还是一般开心
But very happy or just a little happy?
非常开心
Very happy!
怎么了 你看上去一脸疲惫
What’s wrong? You look very tired!
卡拉 一个星期你就买♥♥了这么多
Carla, all those bags for one weekend?
是啊 贝拉维斯可是时尚之都
Yes. Belavista is a very fashionable place.
战争时期 我和父母在那儿住过
You know I stayed there with my parents. During the war.
卡拉 有件事我必须和你说
Carla, there’s something I have to tell you. Look.
酒店的人认出我了
They found out who I am at the hotel.
不是吧 真的 太可怕了
No. – Yes, it’s horrible.
为了咱俩能不被外界打扰
Obviously we don’t want to be followed by the press,
我给你找了家温馨舒适的小旅馆
I found the most charming pensione for you,
就在这附近 非常舒适
right here, it’s charming.
火车站附近
Here at the station?
把窗帘拉上吧 光线太刺眼了
Close the curtains, it’s too light in here.
好极了 你先去走廊呆着 什么
Perfect. Go to the corridor. – What?
先去走廊 数到十再回来
Yes. Count to ten, turn back in,
就当你走错了
pretend you’re in the wrong room
误闯了陌生人的房♥间
and I’m a complete stranger.
你总有招数逗我开心
I love your games.
我可是来办正事的 好吧
I’m here on business. – Okay.
等等 你的脸 我的脸怎么了
Wait, wait, your face. – What about it?
把化妆品拿过来
Get your makeup.
我昨晚做了噩梦
I had a nightmare last night.
我梦见我们在纳沃纳广场后面的小店
We went into that little ally behind Piazza Navona
就是我给你买♥♥围巾的那家店 记得么
Where I bought you that scarf, remember?
你老婆也买♥♥了同一款 卡拉 别动
The same your wife bought – Don’t move, Carla.
你后来都分不清哪条是我买♥♥的
When you wear it I never know if it’s hers or mine.
我们赤身裸体在地上亲吻
So we were there on the ground, naked, kissing.
毫无顾忌
We didn’t care.
然后我老公闯了进来 挥着铁铲
And then my husband arrived and killed us both.
把咱俩都给杀了
With a shovel.
可怜的路易基 他才不会这么干呢
Poor Luigi. He would never do that.
大好人一个
He’s so sweet.
他说拉丁语 他对历代罗马帝王如数家珍
He speaks Latin. He knows all the roman emperors.
不错嘛
Good for him.
也许他还能在电影里客串一把
Perhaps there is a job for him in the movie.
行啊
Why not?
你俩肯定能成为出色的工作伙伴
You could work well together.
美极了
Beautiful.
一会儿你进来的时候 要像小野兽一样哦
When you come in I want you to be my little savage.
好滴 去吧 去吧
Yes. – Go, go.
你当我是你的演员呢 求你了 卡拉
You think I’m one of your actresses? – Please, Carla!
天哪 这不是麦姐么
Oh! Madonna!
我会假装睡着了
I’ll pretend to be asleep.
万一我真走错房♥间了呢
What if I really found the wrong room?
你会吃醋么
Would you be jealous?
你不是说真的吧
Would you do such a thing?
这可说不好哦
Who knows?
怎么了
What happened?
旅馆的老板娘
It was the woman from the hotel.
给我拿浴巾呢
She wanted to give me towels.
过来吧 好啊
Come here. – Okay.
什么 你不是陌生人么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章困在爱中
下一篇文章偷天换日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!