Would you like to join me on stage?
好极了 来 来 来
Yes, come! Come, come, come!
感觉好多了吧
Feeling better?
这是个生机勃勃的地方
There’s no room for hopelessness here,
圭多 感受到了吗
is there, Guido?
我们得向小圭多解释一下
We must explain something to our young Guido.
我们所追求的是什么 欢笑
What do we want? Laughter!
我们所追求的是什么 爱情
What do we want? Love!
我们所追求的是什么 梦想
What do we want? Dreams!
圭多 亲爱的 永远不要忘记
Let us not forget, Guido, mon cher,
娱乐至上 是我们最大的荣幸
that is our privilege: To entertain!
牧女游乐园
Folies Bergere
音乐 灯光 欢笑
The music, the lights and the laughter.
这就是你所追求的一切
The answer to what you are after.
难忘在牧女游乐园的每个夜晚
Each night at the Folies Bergere.
牧女游乐园
Folies Bergere
你可以向上天起誓
By the heavens above you will swear
牧女游乐园
there’s nothing rarer.
是世上绝无仅有的快乐港湾
Than the Folies Bergere.
牧女游乐园
Folies Bergere
舞台上人声鼎沸
The stage overflowing and giving
让你我为音乐而生
a musical reason for living
在牧女游乐园的每个夜晚
each night at the Folies Bergere.
牧女游乐园
Folies Bergere
为了你那新潮的理念
To your modern ideas I compare
摇摆双♥臀♥
one derriere
就在牧女游乐园
at the Folies Bergere
你所追求的一切
The answer to what you are after
音乐 灯光 欢笑
The music, the lights and the laughter
尽在牧女游乐园
of the Follies Berger!
主教大人就在这里
The Cardinal is right this way.
阁下 这位是孔蒂尼先生
Your Eminence, Signor Contini is here.
我喜欢查理·卓别林
I like Charlie Chaplin.
我也喜欢
Me too.
不可多得的人才
A genius.
我能为你做些什么呢
What can I do for you?
你相信上帝吗 孔蒂尼先生
Do you believe in God? – Signor Contini, please.
没关系 他只是提出心中所想
No, no, it’s an honest question.
是的 我相信上帝 我也相信
Yes, I believe in God. – So do I.
你是基♥督♥教♥徒♥吗
Are you a catholic?
是的 忠实教♥徒♥ 但我的言行并不尽如人意
Yes, very much so. Not as much as I would like to be.
也一定没能达到你所期盼的标准
Not as much as you would like me to be, I’m sure,
不过我一直在努力
but certainly yes, I’m trying.
多用点心 好的 我一定努力
Try harder. – Yes, I will.
阁下…
Your Eminence…
我过得并不快乐
I’m not happy,
我在追寻某样东西
I’m searching for something.
我对前路充满迷茫 失落
I feel a sense of misery, of despair…
我看过你的电影 那些票房♥卖♥♥座的作品
I saw your films. Not the flops, the others, the good ones.
你不觉得性场景有点多吗
But you think people need to see so much sex?
这是可有可无的
It’s not necessary.
人们可以发挥想像
We can all imagine.
不好意思 我的作品就源于我的想像
Excuse me. My films are what I imagine.
那你的想像力显然没受过道德训练
Then your imagination has no moral training.
想像力可以训练么
How do you train the imagination?
想像力是上帝的花♥园♥
Imagination is God’s garden.
绝不容许邪恶之物的玷污
Don’t let the Devil play in it.
教育意大利女性严守妇道
Teach our Italian women to be wives, not whores.
别把我们拍成淫秽放荡的形象
Don’t make us look at filth and debauchery.
要让人们以身为意大利人而感到自豪
Make us proud to be Italian.
佩扎罗 意大利 1926年
Pesaro Italy 1926
圭多
Guido!
钱 钱
The money, the money.
走吧 圭多 走
Let’s go. – Guido, go!
萨拉娜
Saraghina.
萨拉娜
Saraghina!
你们这帮意大利小色魔
So you little Italian devils…
你们想知道爱情的真谛
You want to know about love?
听萨拉娜给你们一一道来
Saraghina will tell you.
要想取悦女人
If you want to make a woman happy
得凭借你与生俱来的能力
You rely on what you were born with.
因为它深深嵌入你的血脉
Because it is in your blood.
做意大利人
Be Italian.
做意大利人
Be Italian.
把握时机争取一个热吻
Take a chance and try to steal a fiery kiss.
做意大利人
Be Italian.
做意大利人
Be Italian.
当你拥我入怀 可别手足无措
When you hold me, don’t just hold me
握紧这里
but hold this!
请保持温柔
Please be gentle,
满怀柔情
sentimental,
轻拍我的脸颊
go ahead and try to give my cheek a pat.
勇敢一点
But be daring
无所顾忌
and uncaring.
当你想要揉捏我的时候
When you pinch me try to pinch me
尽管朝丰满的部位下手
where there’s fat!
做个歌♥者
Be a singer,
做个情人
be a lover.
及时摘下即将凋零的鲜花
Pick the flower now before the chance is past.
做意大利人
Be Italian
做意大利人
Be Italian.
把每天视作生命的最后一天
Live today as if it may become your last!
做个歌♥者
Be a singer,
做个情人
Be a lover.
及时摘下即将凋零的鲜花
Pick the flower now before the chance is past.
做意大利人
Be Italian.
做意大利人
Be Italian.
把每天视作
Live today as if it may
生命的
become
最后一天
your last.
圭多
Guido!
圭多 我真替你感到羞耻
I’m ashamed of you, Guido.
妈妈 我做错什么了
Mamma, what did I do?
把他带过来
Bring him here.
那个野女人是魔鬼
That savage is the devil.
上帝将永远惩罚你犯下的罪孽
God will punish you for your sins now and forever.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 我呼吸困难
What? – I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.
圭多 你不能死 你没法想像
Guido, don’t die on me. Can you imagine.
可怜的路易基 这等于要他的命啊
Poor Luigi! It would kill him.
我死了你的丈夫也活不成了
If I die it would kill your husband?
不 我不是这个意思 圭多 不
No, that’s not what I meant, Guidino. No.
你要去哪 我得去工作
Where are you going? – I have to go to work.
卡拉 我没法呼吸了
Carla, I can’t breathe!
我和你一起去 不可能
Let me come with you. – It’s impossible.
为什么 因为这不现实
Why? – Because it’s impossible!
拜托 为什么不现实
Please! – Why is it impossible?
学学你的制片人
Look at your producer.
人家也是有妇之夫 照样带着情人去工作
He’s married, he brings his girlfriend to work
毫不理会闲言闲语
and nobody cares.
圭多 谁不知道咱俩的关系
Guido, everybody knows about me.
为什么 为什么要把我拒之门外
Why, why won’t you let me near you?
这和你不想让我死在你身边
For the very same reason you don’t want me to
是一个原因 对你丈夫不公平
die on top of you. It’s not fair to your husband.
这对我妻子也同样不公平
It’s not fair to my wife!
别和我耍嘴皮子了
You’re playing with me.
你这是扭曲事实
You’re twisting everything.
带我一块儿去吧 不
Please let me come with you. – No.
那我就呆在这儿 双腿张开恭迎大驾
I’ll be here, waiting for you, with my legs open.
告诉我何时
DIMMI QUANDO
你才会来到我身边

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章困在爱中
下一篇文章偷天换日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!