This way.
你来啦 我来了
You came. – I’m here.
孔蒂尼先生
Signor Contini.
你要回来啊
Come back.
她吃了5到6片药
She took five or six pills.
足够让她病倒了
Enough to make herself very sick.
我知道她是你的情妇
I understand she’s your mistress.
这是个肮脏的行业 你拍摄别人…
This is a sordid business. You movie people…
我猜你不知道道德约束是什么东西
I supposed you don’t consider yourself bound by morality.
圭多 你在哪里
Guido? Dove corri?
你要跑到哪里去
Where are you running to?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我来陪她好了
I’m going to stay with her now.
如果有事的话就打电♥话♥ 好吗
If you need us for anything just call, okay?
去吧弗朗西斯卡
Fransesca, andiamo.
谢谢
Grazie.
我应该打电♥话♥给你丈夫
I should call your husband.
不要 他会带我回家的
No, he’ll take me home.
你对自己做了什么
What have you done to yourself?
我不值得你为我而死 卡拉 不要生我气
I’m not worth dying for, Carla. – Don’t be angry with me.
我做的一切都是为了让你爱我
Everything I do, I just want you to love me.
当你不在我身边的时候 我还在这里等你
When you’re not here with me, I’m still here.
当你过自己的生活 拍你的电影时
When you’re in your life, making your movies,
当你和你妻子一起跳舞时 我还在这里等你
dancing with your wife, I’m still here.
你该休息了
You should rest.
明天早晨再谈
We’ll talk about everything in the morning.
不要离开我
Don’t leave me.
休息 休息 亲爱的
Rest. Rest, cara mia…
亲爱的 亲爱的
Caro, caro mio.
看那一轮皎洁的明月
GUARDA LA LUNA CHE BRILLA LASSU
当你仰望时月光是怎样闪亮
How the moon glows as it smiles over you.
当你幸福地做着美梦
When you’re dreaming blissfully
梦到自♥由♥飞翔
Dreaming, flying free.
我丈夫认为我很聪明
My husband thinks I’m clever.
真是奇怪 因为我一点不聪明
It’s a strange thing because I’m not.
你知道的
Well, you know that.
我花了太多的时间去想你
I spend too much time in my little brain thinking about you.
想你在哪里 想你在做什么
Where you are, what you’re doing,
想你梦到了什么
what you dream of.
你儿时的梦 那时我还在你身边
Oh dream of your youth when I’m still by your side
梦想着你长大时我能引导你前行
Dream of your manhood pray I’m there to guide you
当你日渐老去时我的爱依然如故
And when you grow old how my love still will shine
永远记着你是我的儿子
Always remember my son you will always be mine
是的 我的儿子
Yes, mine.
圭多知道我爱他
GUIDO SAI CHE TI VOGLIO BENE,
我的儿子
FIGLIOLO MIO,
圭多 你觉得还会有人
Guido, do you think that so many will
像我一样爱你吗
love you as I do.
月亮高挂夜空
Guarda la luna, she hangs in the sky
撒下她的祝福 而我知道
Beaming her blessing to make you and I know that
这个晚安之吻将伴随你终生
this one good night kiss will keep all your life
为你保驾护航
perfect like this.
抱紧我 妈妈 不要让我从梦里醒来
Hold on to me, Mama. Don’t let me wake from this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
她还好吗 是的
Is she okay? – Yes
我想带她回家 当然可以
I’d like to take her home. – Of course.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
她爱你 你知道的 不是吗
She loves you. You know that, don’t you?
她是我妻子
She’s my wife.
亲爱的
Darling?
我们回罗马吧 路易莎在哪里
We’re going back to Rome. – Where’s Luisa?
她走了 她受够你了
She’s gone. She’s had it with you.
说实话 我也是
Quite frankly, so have I.
你把我拉下水然后自己消失
You dragged the whole crew up here and disappeared.
我再也不能保护你了 克劳迪娅在罗马
I can’t protect you anymore. Claudia is in Rome.
明天要定妆了 记得吗
Makeup tests starts today. Remember?
我做不到 你必须去 别坐下来
I can’t – You must. Don’t sit down.
我需要帮助 你已经接受过帮助了
I need help. – You’ve had help.
你看过医生 见过牧师
You’ve seen the doctors, you’ve seen the priests,
你已经接受过治疗了 我没好
You’ve taken the cure. – I’m not cured.
已经够了
That’s enough.
剧组来电♥话♥了 你的演员到了
The movie calls. Your star has landed.
法斯图 把他的东西带上
Fausto, take his things, please.
圭多 走吧
Guido, andiamo!
我还需要时间 别管剧本了
I need more time. – Forget the script.
克劳迪娅到了 她会给你灵感的
Claudia’s here now. She will inspire you
做你最擅长的事 用你的摄像机写作
to do what you do best. Write with your camera.
导演 实验室把试镜带子送过来了
Maestro. The screen tests are back from the lab.
你现在想看吗 今晚吧
Will you watch them now? – Tonight.
我们今晚会看所有的东西然后做决定
We’ll watch everything tonight and make some decisions.
设计会议 制♥作♥会议
Design meeting? Production meeting?
都是今晚
Tonight.
克劳迪娅说 你在哪 她已经准备好了 很兴奋
Claudia says: where are you? She’s in fine form. Feisty.
她问我她是不是可以看我的剧本 她还没拿到
She asked if she could read my script as she didn’t have one.
我回答说我也没拿到
I said I didn’t quite have mine.
喂 路易莎 是我
Pronto. – Luisa, it’s me.
别挂电♥话♥
Please don’t hang up.
我希望你今晚可以来摄影棚
I want you to be with me in the screening room tonight.
我想和你谈谈角色和剧本
I want to talk to you about the casting, the script.
所有的东西
Everything.
否则 我都不知道从何下手
Otherwise, I won’t be able to start…
我都不知道我在想什么
I won’t know what I’m thinking.
导演
Maestro.
你在听吗 路易莎
Are you there, Luisa?
你说
Go on.
我不要求你能让我回家
I’m not asking you to let me come home.
我只希望你今晚能来试镜会
I just want you to come to the screen test tonight.
不是为我 为了这部电影
Not for me, but for the movie.
你总是会这样做的
You always have. You always do.
请安静下
Silence please.
准备好 我们开拍了
Se gira. – And we are rolling.
你能向右转吗 克劳迪娅
Could you turn to the right please, Claudia?
可以 我能向右转
Yes. I can turn to my right.
然后 你能向左转吗
And, can you turn to the left?
我可以向左转
I can turn to my left.
现在慢慢地转给我们看
Now just one slow turn for us.
好的 慢慢地转身
Okay, one slow turn.
很好 好的 卡
Belissima. Brava. – Cut.
好了 换下一套服装
We’ve got it. Next costume, please.
有没有人有剧本 剧本找不到了
Has anybody got a script? Script missing.
悬赏… “意大利人”剧本一份
Handsome reward… Lost: one script title “Italia”.
没有它拍不成电影
Can’t make a film without it.
你连在拍什么都不知道就做化妆和发型
So interesting to do hair and makeup for a part
还真是有意思
when you don’t know what the part is.
我现在要回酒店了
I’m going back to my hotel now.
拜托了 就再换几套服装
Please, just a couple of more costumes…
亲爱的 我要回酒店了
I’m going back to my hotel, my darling.
什么时候有剧本了我就会看
And when there is a script I will read it, and then
然后我们接着拍
we can take it from there.
我很喜欢这些服装 莉莉 很漂亮
I love the costumes, Lilli. They are beautiful.
再见 这很合理
Ciao, Bello. – That’s fair.
克劳迪娅 这很合理
Claudia! – That’s fair.
合理 我会回来的
Fair? – I’ll be back.
你还有日程安排 圭多 我马上回来
You’ve got dailies, Guido. – I’ll be right back.
你还要开会
You’ve got meetings!
你看起来真美
You look ravishing.
你看到的不是我 是莉莉的假发和化妆
You’re not seeing me, you’re seeing Lilli’s wigs and makeup,
我隐藏在面具之下
I’m somewhere hidden underneath.
看到你真好
It’s good to see you.
好笑的是这句话的潜台词是 没有剧本
I’m assuming that’s code for: “there’s no script”
为什么所有人突然都对剧本这么执着

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章困在爱中
下一篇文章偷天换日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!