It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything.
你愿意就什么都不♥穿♥
Talk about feeling like it’s not wearing anything.
告诉我不♥穿♥衣服的感觉
Oh. Oh, you’re gonna blush. You are a very bad girl.
哦 哦你会脸红的 你是一个坏女孩
Hold it.
等等
I mean the blush.
我是说害羞
God, I’m so embarrassed.
天啊 我真不好意思
What are you doing?
你想干什么
I want to get a picture of this. No, no pictures!
我想拍张照片 不 不要拍照
Naval hero blushes. Come on, Farrell. You’re proud.
海军英雄脸红了 来吧 法雷尔 你应感到自豪
No, I’m not proud. I’m serious.
我不自豪 我很认真
Don’t take a picture of me, please. Come on.
请不要给我拍照 别这样
Give me that. You jiggled the camera.
把它给我 你抢相机
You pervert.
你这个色狼
I think I did this way too early.
我想我这样做太早了
It looks like a baboon in a closet at midnight.
看起来像是在午夜壁橱里的狒狒
Good morning, Mr. Pritchard. Go right in.
早上好 普里查德先生 进去吧
May I take your hat, sir? Thank you.
先生 帽子可以放这 谢谢
Commander.
中校
Glad to have you with us.
很高兴你能和我们在一起
It’s nice to be here. Thank you, sir.
很高兴来这里 谢谢 长官
Scott has a very high opinion of you.
斯科特对你有很高的评价
Are you familiar with your new duties? No, sir.
你熟悉你的新职责吗 不 长官
Well then, this meeting is premature, isn’t it?
那么 这次会议太早了 不是吗
Tom only arrived in Washington yesterday, sir.
汤姆昨天才到华盛顿 先生
Well, since you’re here.
既然你在这里
As my assistant, you’ll function as liaison, under Scott’s supervision
作为我的助手 你将在斯科特的监督下担任联络员
between this office and the intelligence community.
在这个办公室和情报机构之间
Calling that collection of piranhas a “community”
把食人鱼的集♥合♥称为 “机构”
is one of life’s ironies.
就是生活中的一个讽刺
You’ll meet regularly with a representative from each of the agencies.
您将定期会见各机构的代表
For now, I am primarily concerned with the CIA.
现在 我最关注的还是中情局
Sir? Are you aware of the phantom submarine?
长官 你知道幽灵潜艇吗
Yes, sir. Have a seat.
知道 长官 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
The phantom submarine is supposed to be invisible to sonar.
幽灵潜艇是不会被声纳发现的
Naturally the builder’s first instinct
建造者最初的意图…
I should say his second instinct. His first being to get his snout
我应该说他的第二意图 他的意图应该
as deeply as possible into the public trough.
尽可能引起公众的强烈地欢呼
They want to build a submarine roughly
他们想建造一艘大致相当于
the size of an aircraft carrier.
航♥空♥母舰大小的潜艇
The Russians won’t need sonar to find it,
俄♥国♥人不需要声纳来找到它
they’ll just see this huge bulge out in the ocean.
他们只会看到海洋中巨大的隆起
It’s my plan to terminate this program.
我的计划是终止这个项目
There’s gonna be considerable congressional resistance
可国会的阻力将相当大
principally from Senator Duvall. Excuse me. Scott.
主要来自杜瓦尔参议员 对不起 斯科特
What’s worrying is his connection to the CIA.
担心的是他和中♥央♥情报局的关系
We can expect them to feed him with inflated estimates
我们指望夸大苏联在该领域的研究
of Soviet research in the field.
的评估来影响他
In order to counter him,
为了对付他
we’ll have to have access to the same information.
我们需要相同的信息
Not some self-serving gloss,
不是一些出于私利的掺杂
but the raw data that they base their conclusions on.
他们的结论所依据的原始数据
Your job is to get it. Yes, sir.
你的工作就是得到它 是 长官
But raw data from the CIA. My experience–
但来自中情局的原始数据 依照我的经验
They’ll either give it to us or they won’t.
他们要么能给我们 要么就不给
If they do, it will prove I’m correct.
如果给了 它将证明我是正确的
If they do not, I will use that fact against them with the President.
如果他们不给 我将利用这一事实让总统对付他们
You realize, of course, I’m speaking in complete candor.
你明白吧 当然 我说的完全坦诚
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Senator Duvall.
杜瓦尔参议员
Senator Duvall is motivated by this absurd lust– Sit down.
参议员杜瓦尔被这个荒唐的欲望所刺♥激♥ – 坐下
This absurd lust for power.
这种荒谬的权力欲望
This would be comic if it wasn’t so damn dangerous.
如果不是那么危险 这真是可笑的
Marshall at the CIA is his… creature.
中情局的马歇尔是他的 … 同伙
You, as a career officer, are above this kind of political unpleasantness.
你 作为一名职业军官 非常痛恨这种政♥治♥
That’s why I chose you. Yes, sir.
这就是我选择你的原因 是的 长官
Now you go with Scott and acquaint yourself with the background material.
现在你和斯科特一起去熟悉下背景资料
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Commander, let’s cut the protocol.
中校 没有异议的话
In the absence of a demurral,
我们就签一下协议
I’ll assume all your responses are in the affirmative.
我认为你的回答 会都是肯定的
Lorraine, get my wife on the phone, please.
洛伦 请给我妻子打电♥话♥
I think he likes you.
我觉得他很喜欢你
Okay, this is the situation room.
好了 这里是情报室
And right this way, sir, is the computer center.
这边请 长官 这是电脑中心
Did I mention, sir, I am very pleased to be working for you?
我有说过吗 长官 我很高兴为您工作
This is a Sperry 90/80, and all the terminals in this room are for it.
这是一个斯佩里90/80 所有的终端都会到达这里
It interfaces with the IBM 370s at NSA headquarters in Fort Meade.
它与在米德堡的国♥家♥安♥全♥局总部的IBM 370s接口链接
Principally it works programs for Comsec, SIGINT
主要是为保密 情报
the personnel command, the Bureau of Alcohol and Fire–
人员指挥 酒精和火灾
I get your gist.
我大致了解了
That’s Dr. Hesselman, the systems analyst.
那是系统分♥析♥员黑塞尔曼博士
Let me introduce you I know who it is. Sam Hesselman.
让我介绍你 我知道是谁 萨姆·黑塞尔曼
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Why didn’t you call me when you got into town?
你回城的时候为什么不给我打电♥话♥
I don’t know. Why didn’t we call? Sir?
我不知道 我们为什么不打电♥话♥ 长官
It’s good to see you, Tom. You look great.
很高兴见到你 汤姆 你看起来很棒
Come on in the office.
到办公室来
Mr. Fox, take a break. Yes, sir.
弗克斯先生 先休息一下 好的 长官
Are you back for good?
你回来感到好吗
I don’t know about “for good,” but I’m stationed here again.
我不知道 “好什么” 但我还是再次回来了
How the hell are you?
你是怎么了
Can’t complain.
不要抱怨了
Helen and the kids asked about you. Good.
海伦和孩子们问起你 是吗
The kids loved the ashtray.
孩子们很喜欢菲律宾烟灰缸
They didn’t know a donkey could do that.
他们不知道驴子会做成这样
Come on.
开始吧
Tom, this is Kevin O’Brien.
汤姆 这是凯文·奥布莱恩
CIA. I’ve explained that you’re taking over liaison.
中情局的 我已经解释过你要接管联络
Kevin will be your contact.
凯文会是你的联络人
It’s good to meet you, Farrell.
很高兴见到你 法雷尔
If there’s anything I can do to help you settle in, let me know.
如果有什么我能帮你解决的 跟我说一下
Right now I’m just getting my feet wet, trying to catch up.
现在我刚刚要进入角色
I assumed that because you didn’t
我以为你没有必要
want to wait until the regular meeting–
想等到例会再…
I’m certain there are questions that Commander Farrell must have.
我肯定法雷尔中校一定有问题问
No, I’m not sufficiently prepared to ask anything.
不 我没有足够的准备去问任何问题
I wouldn’t want to waste your time.
我不想浪费你的时间
Well then, gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me.
好吧 先生们 请原谅
You know, maybe there is one thing, Kevin.
稍等 也许有一件事 凯文
The Secretary asked me to help him prepare for the NATO meeting
部长让我帮他准备参加北约会议
and I’d like to familiarize myself with Russian intelligence estimates.
我想熟悉俄♥罗♥斯♥的情报估计
We submit a report on the first of the month.
我们在本月初有过一份报告
It’d be a big help if you could send
如果你能把现有的东西送来
what you have as of now.
那将是一个很大的帮助
Sure, I’ll have them put something together for you.
当然 我会让他们为你准备一些东西
Thanks. I’d appreciate it very much. Don’t mention it.
谢谢 我会非常感激 没什么
That was deftly handled. For a moment there, I thought–
这么巧妙地处理 有那么一瞬间我想
Just trying to be subtle.
只是想把事情做得更细点
That’s my job, isn’t it?
这是我的工作 对吗
What is this, a present? Yeah.
这是什么 礼物吗 是的
He gave it to me. He did?
他给我的 是吗
He has expensive taste, this guy.
这家伙品味很高
Didn’t cost anything.
不需要花钱
Some foreign minister gave it to him.
一个外♥交♥部♥长给他的
So in other words, we’re dealing here with a guy
换句话说 我们对付一个
foreign ministers give presents to?
外♥交♥部♥长送礼家伙
Don’t start that stuff.
不要乱猜了
I didn’t say anything.
我什么都没说
You don’t have to say anything.
你什么都不用说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!