You never say a word.
你一句话也不要说
Well, I thought I wasn’t supposed to.
我以为我不该这么做
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
You get that wounded, disapproving look on your face.
你受伤害了 脸色很不好
Ask me a question, I’ll answer it.
你要问我 我会告诉你
It’s David Brice, Secretary of Defense. Satisfied?
是戴维·布赖斯 国防部长 满意啦
You know I work for Brice?
你知道我为布赖斯工作
Then that makes two of us.
我们两个人都是
Did you take care of everything? Yes.
你把一切都搞定了吗 是的
I’m supposed to pick Miss Atwell up at 8:00, if she remembers.
我应该8点去找阿特韦尔小姐 如果她记得的话
You don’t approve of Susan, do you? Sir?
你不喜欢苏珊 是吗 先生
She’s a very bright and exciting woman.
她是一个非常聪明和亢奋的女人
Can’t you understand that?
你不知道吗
Not exactly, I guess.
我猜 不一定
All right. I’m a pain in the ass.
好吧 算我没说
But this one can do things for me like no other woman I’ve ever met.
但是在我认识的女人中 只有这个人可以帮我
It’s the only other thing worth living for.
这是唯一值得活下去的东西
Goddamn, what is the big deal about tonight?
妈的 今晚有什么大不了的事情
He likes to see me in public.
他喜欢在公共场所见我
So, what does he get, a secret hard-on?
那样他就能得到性刺♥激♥
Try and understand.
理解和相信我
I’ll call you later tonight. I’ll wait by the phone.
我今晚晚点打电♥话♥给你 我会在电♥话♥旁等你
Hello, Scott. Hello, Miss Atwell.
你好 斯科特 你好 阿特韦尔小姐
Two white wines, please. Mr. Brice.
请来两瓶白酒 布赖斯先生
Mr. Marshall and I have been having
马歇尔先生和我一直在进行
a little debate on government service.
关于政♥府♥服务的辩论
Now, I claim that the fellow with the appointed job
现在 我宣称任命那个家伙
well, he sort of comes and he goes at the pleasure
嗯 他有点来去的快♥感♥
of this or that administration. He sort of blows in the wind.
他很坚强 抗打击能力很出众
Whereas, the elected official, well, he serves the people directly.
然而 民选官员 嗯 他要直接为大众服务
He has to be more responsible.
他必须更加负责
What do you think, Mr. Secretary?
你觉得呢 部长先生
Senator Duvall, I think it’s getting very late.
杜瓦尔参议员我想已经很晚了
Oh, yes. Thanks. Thank you.
哦 是的 谢谢 谢谢
Who’s that man licking Duvall’s ear? I recognize him.
那个和杜瓦尔在聊天的人是谁 我认得他
I would hope so. That’s Marshall. He’s the director of the CIA.
我想可能 那是马歇尔 中♥央♥情报局局长
You would hope so.
确实如此
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Commander.
中校
So nice you could make it. Thank you, sir.
很高兴你能来 谢谢你 长官
Ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 女士们先生们
It’s very good of you to come and help us celebrate our national day.
你们过来和我们一起庆祝国♥庆♥节 真是太好了
After all, we’re a small country, far away.
毕竟我们是一个很小的国家
We’ve got a little entertainment for you this evening
今晚我们为你们准备了一些娱乐节目
which I’m sure you’re going to enjoy.
我相信你们会喜欢的
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
You’re going away?
你要走了
Just for the weekend.
仅仅去度周末
Perhaps a romantic interlude, yes?
也许是段浪漫的插曲 是吗
Perhaps.
也许
If I intrude on your privacy, for this I am sorry.
如果我侵犯了你们的隐私 我很抱歉
It’s not just a job, it’s an adventure.
这不是一份工作 更像是一次冒险
What are you eating?
你在吃什么
You’re eating bugs? I gotta have another one.
你吃虫子 我要再来一个
Here you go. That is really disgusting.
你来一个 真恶心
I love Tom Farrell!
我爱汤姆·法雷尔
Yes, I do! Yes, I do! Yes, I do!
是的 我爱 是的 我爱 是的 我爱
Hold on! Whoo!
把稳 喔
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much, sir.
非常感谢 先生
I want you to take care of us, okay?
我要你照顾好我们 好吗
I will. You guys newlyweds?
我会的 你们是新婚夫妇
You can go. Thank you.
你可以走了 谢谢
You’re beautiful.
你很帅
Mr. and Mrs. Smith? A romantic gesture.
史密斯夫妇 一个浪漫的表示
How very original.
很有创意
I spelled it with a Y.
我享受现在
Hi. Hey, there.
嗨 嘿 在这呢
We want to rent a boat.
我们想租一艘船
Twenty bucks an hour. Take your pick.
每小时二十块你来挑吧
That’s all right, but we don’t want a plastic toy.
好吧 但我们不想要塑料玩具
We want something like this.
我们想要这样的东西
No, no. Why not?
不行 不行 为什么
That’s my boss’s boat. It ain’t for rent.
那是我老板的船 不租的
Well, I want it.
我要了
Don’t do this.
别这样
You’re bad. Listen, do you really know what you’re doing?
你太差劲了 听着 你知道你在做什么吗
I mean, it’s gusting like a son
我是说 这婊♥子♥养♥的♥阵风
of a bitch out there. One more.
再给一吧
God, I wish the Navy were still like this.
上帝 我真希望海军是这样
Let’s get ready, we’ll come about.
我们去准备吧 我们要走了
Give me a kiss. Okay, hold the fort.
给我一个吻 好的 守住堡垒
We’re gonna come over here. Let me get it off.
我们要转过来 让我把它摘下来
Ready? No, not yet.
好了吗 不 还没有
Okay, whenever you are. Okay, I’m ready.
好的 你好了吗 好的 我准备好了
Say, “Helms alee.” Helms alee!
说 “转舵” 转舵
Very tight.
抓牢
Hello?
你好
Oh, hi, Nina.
你好 尼娜
Tom and I just got back this minute.
汤姆和我刚刚回来
Okay.

Yeah.
是的
Can I call you later?
我可以晚点打给你吗
Okay.

Bye.
再见
Well, it didn’t take him long, did it?
他电♥话♥时间很短啊吧
That was Nina, so don’t.
那是尼娜 别乱想
Don’t what?
什么
Oh, no.
哦 不
Tom, David’s here. Oh, my God.
汤姆 戴维来了哦 我的上帝
I’m begging you, please. Just go now, out the back door.
求你了现在就走从后门出去
I’m sorry. Just–
对不起 只是
When I go, it’ll be through the front door.
我从后门前脚走 他会从前门走进来
As a favor to me, just this one time.
给我个面子行吗 就一次
Please! Please go!
我求你了 走吧
I promise I’ll work everything out. All right?
我保证我会解决一切的 好吧
Tom, please!
汤姆 求你了
Why don’t you fucking go down and beg him not to come in?
你干嘛不去求他不要进来
You want me to say it? I’ll say it.
你要我说这样说 我会的
Tom. I’ll leave him. I promise, I will.
汤姆 我要离开他 我保证我会的
I’ll leave him.
我会离开他
I love you.
我爱你
You’ve been out of town.
你出城了吧
And you have a pleasant flush.
看来你玩的很快乐
I got some sun. Oh, how nice.
我晒黑了 嗯 很好
With whom did you get this sun? What?
你和谁去晒太阳了 什么
What? I said, who were you with this weekend?
什么 我说 这个周末你和谁在一起
Nobody.
没什么人
I find that hard to believe, that you’d go away completely alone.
我很难相信你会一个人出去游玩
I didn’t say I was completely alone.
我没有说只有我一个人
I think you said you weren’t with anybody.
你说了 你没有和其他人
I mean, nobody you know.
我是说你不认识的人
I know a great many people.
我认识很多人
How can you be certain it’s somebody I don’t know?
你怎么能确定是我不认识
You want a drink?
要喝一杯吗
He’s a man I know.
我认识的一个男的
It’s of no importance.
这不重要
I’m sure it’s of no importance to you whom you sleep with
我敢肯定 你对和谁睡觉无所谓
but it’s of considerable importance to me!
但对我来说是相当重要的
Why worry? There’s plenty left.
担心吗 很多人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!