你会怎样把你的故事跟钓鱼联♥系♥到一起
to how you will get fishing weaved into your tale.
你可以从墙上的飞蝇钓钩说起
You could start with the fly on the wall there.
它又叫做蛹
It’s called a nymph.
它能跟你所形容的性瘾巧妙地联♥系♥到一起
It would tie in elegantly with your discussion about nymphomania.
蛹是…
A nymph is…
昆虫早期的一种形态
an early stage in the life of an insect.
作为一个年轻的蛹
As a quite young nymph,
我不可避免地想摆脱处♥女♥身份
it was imperative for me to get rid of my virginity.
确实如此
Hopla.
我认识一个叫J的男生
I kind of knew this boy J,
他有一辆摩托车
who had a moped.
所以我觉得他应该见过一些世面
So in my eyes, he was rather sophisticated.
当时我十五岁
I was 15,
可能有些不切实际的少女浪漫情怀
and perhaps my girlish romantic expectations were a bit high.
不过他的手掌很有力
But he had good strong hands.
我很喜欢他的手
I liked his hands.
谁在那里
Hello?
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
如果我想请你帮我破处
If I asked you to take my virginity,
你会有什么问题吗
would that be a problem?
我不觉得这有什么问题
No, I don’t see a problem.
所以
So, um…
我应该去哪里
Where shall I go?
一定是他妈化油器的问题
It’s the fucking carburetor.
我修不好它
I just can’t work it out.
简直不可思议
Can you imagine that?
真可惜
That’s not very good.
-怎么 -真可惜
– Hmm? – That’s not very good.
真可惜 完全毁了电动自行车的乐趣
No, it bloody isn’t. It ruins the whole idea of having a moped.
你是不是应该把内♥裤♥脱掉
You should probably take off your knickers, yeah?
他把鸡♥巴♥塞进我身体里插了三下
He shoved his cock inside me and humped me three times.
然后像翻一麻袋土豆一样把我翻了个身
Then he turned me over like a sack of potatoes
又插了五下我的屁♥眼♥
Then he humped me five times in the ass.
我永远无法忘记那两个屈辱的数字
I never forgot those two humiliating numbers.
三和五
Three and five?
它们都是斐波纳契数
Those are Fibonacci numbers.
有可能
That may be.
不管怎么样 我快疼死了
In any case, it hurt like hell.
我发誓再也不会跟任何人上♥床♥
I swore I’d never sleep with anyone again.
当然 誓言很快就被打破了
But of course, that only lasted a short while.
现在说回你说的钓鱼
And now to get back to your fishing…
几年以后有一次我在朋友B家
A couple of years later I was at my friend B’s.
跟往常一样 她又有了个新点子
And as always, she had a new idea.
由她弟弟的小猪储钱罐赞助
Financed by her younger brother’s piggy banks,
她经常去里面拿钱
which she regularly emptied.
我们穿上后来被称做”快操♥我♥”的衣服
We put on clothes later known as the fuck-me-now clothes.
她想出的点子是个比赛
The idea was a competition.
我们要去坐一趟火车
We were to go on a train trip.
而B说不需要买♥♥票
B said there was no need for tickets.
火车到站之后
The one who had fucked the most men
我们之中干了最多男人的那个
when we reached the destination
将赢得一袋巧克力糖
would win the chocolate sweets.
我能打断你一下吗
May I interrupt here?
你们穿过走廊时所做的…
What you were doing when you walked down that corridor
正是在探索河流
You were reading the river.
大多数大鱼为了节省体力
Most of the large fish stay sheltered
喜欢藏身水流不那么急的地方
from the current to save energy
避免被猎物看到
and to hide from the prey.
鱼类在水流中藏身之处
Where the fish hides in the stream
有着严格的等级制度
entails a very complicated hierarchy.
地形决定了最有吸引力的位置分布
The topography decides where the most attractive places are,
最大的鱼有权选择最好的地方
and the biggest fish choose the best positions.
微笑 然后进行眼神交流
Smile and make eye contact.
如果你必须开口 记得问一些
If you have to talk, remember to ask a lot of wh- questions
不能只用是或者不是回答的问题
if you want more than a yes-or-no answer.
之后一切就会水到渠成
Then it’ll just happen on its own.
你只需要把他们带到盥洗室跟他们做♥爱♥
You just take them to the lavatory and you have sex with them.
可是万一盥洗室很脏呢
Oh. But what if it’s nasty?
你只需要想着那袋巧克力糖就好了
Then you just think of the bag of chocolate sweeties.
请 请问现在几点了
What– what time is it?
十点
10.

你从哪里来的
Where do you come from?
从家里来
From home.
谁知道盥洗室在哪里
Who knows where the lavatory is?
如果你向右转
Well, if you take a right,
你会在这节车厢尾部见到盥洗室
you will arrive at a lavatory at the end of the car.
同时 这里的设计很合理
At the same time, it is so cleverly arranged
所以如果你向左转
that if you take a left turn,
你一样会见到盥洗室
you will also arrive at a lavatory,
因为上一节车厢的尾部也有一个
since at the end of the next car there is also one.
我可以带你去盥洗室
I’ll show you where the lavatory is.
没想到这种事竟然这么容易
It turned out to be shockingly easy.
B很快就领先了 5比3
In no time, B was ahead, five to three.

她说的没错
And it was exactly right–
看着他们的眼睛微笑
look them in the eye and smile.
可是突然一切都不管用了
But then suddenly it stopped.
这跟在水里钓鱼完全一致
That’s a very clear parallel to fishing in the stream.
很难预测
As it happens,
要么没有鱼上钩
either none of the fish are feeding
要么所有的鱼都上钩
or they all feed at the same time.
它们会突然开始疯狂咬钩
They go into feeding frenzy.
没有漏网的
All bite.
然后这又结束得跟开始得一样突然
And then just as suddenly as it started, it stops.
鱼喜欢在刚开始下小雨的时候咬钩
The fish most readily bite at the beginning of a light rain,
我觉得是因为他们
and I think that’s because they feel safe
感到水流中很安全
when they swim in the stream.
因为从水面上看不到它们
Because they can’t be seen from above.
雨点破坏了水面的平静
The water’s surface is disturbed.
然后一切周而复始
But then it started again,
尽管可能会慢一点
although a bit more slowly.
对 而且我觉得我知道怎么做
Yeah, and I think I know how.
因为飞蝇钓有好几个阶段
Because fly-fishing can be done in several phases.
当鱼不再咬钩时 你就进入第二阶段
And if the fish stop biting, you move on to phase two.
在第二阶段 你不仅要伪装成昆虫
And in phase two, you not only imitate an insect
还需要伪装成遇到危险的昆虫
but an insect in trouble.
你需要去拉线
You pull– you pull the line.
不规律地拉线
You tug it… irregularly,
这样鱼就会觉得
so the fish gets the impression that
这是一只容易到手的受伤的猎物
it’s dealing with an injured and easy prey.
然后让飞蝇钓钩无助地随波逐流
And then helplessly let the fly float down the river again.
再没精打采地往前蹦跶几下
Then half-heartedly make a few jumps forward again.
这个可以…
It can be done…
这可以做得非常巧妙
It can be done very elegantly.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
是贝蒂的事
It’s Betty.
我刚刚得知她病得很厉害
I was just told that she’s very ill.
贝蒂是你很亲密的家人吗
Is Betty a close family member?
你可以这么说
You could say that.
它是我的侏儒仓鼠
She’s my dwarf hamster.
侏儒仓鼠
Dwarf hamster?
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious.
那我应该怎么说
Well, what was I to do?
我小时候确实养过一只侏儒仓鼠
And then I did have a dwarf hamster when I was young.
你跟它很亲密吗
That you were very close to?
完全不是 它是个讨厌鬼
Not at all. A bloody nuisance.
侏儒仓鼠
Dwarf hamster.
至少比重病的是人要好
It would’ve been worse if it were a person.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
我超喜欢我的仓鼠
I’m extremely fond of my hamster.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!