Your serve.
CIA的主管告诉布♥什♥ 说萨♥达♥姆♥
So the head of the CIA tells Bush it’s a slam dunk
艾德的已退休CIA线人
华盛顿特区
持有大规模杀伤性武器是板上钉钉的事
that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction.
-板上钉钉 -没错
– A slam dunk. – Yes.
-但这不是事实 -是的
– And that’s not true? – No.
你的意思是萨♥达♥姆♥肯定没有
Meaning Saddam definitely does not have weapons
大规模杀伤性武器 还是他可能没有
of mass destruction or he may not.
意思是这条情报 往好了说是不可靠
Meaning the intelligence is sketchy at best
往坏了说 是伪造的
and manufactured at worst.
那特尼特知道吗
And Tenet knows that?
我肯定他知道
I’ve no doubt he knows that.
我在中情局24年了
I was with the agency 24 years.
我告诉你 局里的人对此很气愤
I can tell you, folks over there are really angry about this.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为大部分分♥析♥员都不相信
Because the majority of the analysts do not believe
这是板上钉钉的事 但没人想听实话
it’s a slam dunk, but no one wants to hear that.
连媒体都不想
Not even the press.
抱歉 梅尔 我很抱歉
Sorry, Mel. I’m sorry.
我只是气死了
I’m just mad as hell.
听着 我今天来和你谈话
Listen, I wanted to talk to you today
是因为我觉得我可能终于找到
because I think I might finally be onto something that…
能支持你观点的证据了
…that really support what you’ve been saying for months.
我得和一个叫弗兰克·科扎的人聊聊
I need to talk to a man called Frank Koza.
他是国安局的人
He’s NSA.
地区目标部门主管
Head of Regional Targets.
你认识他吗
You know him?
抱歉 艾德
I’m sorry, Ed.
我不能告诉你这种信息
I can’t give out that kind of information.
-你来这儿干什么 -抱歉
– What are you doing here? – I’m sorry.
-我不想打电♥话♥ -你来多久了
– I didn’t wanna call. – How long have you been here?
我们不应该碰头
We’re not supposed to be meeting.
我知道 我就是
I know, I’ve just…
我在看新闻 过去三周里
I’ve been following the news and I haven’t seen
我都没有看到任何相关新闻
or heard anything for three weeks.
好吧 我已经把它给我认识的人了
Okay, well, I’ve given it to my contact
很明显 她很难说服报社
and apparently, she’s having a very hard time
这不是伪造文件
getting the papers to believe that it’s not a fake.
其实也没关系
Well, maybe that’s okay.

You know, I…
我是说 现在所有的民♥意♥调查都显示
Look, I mean, all of the polls said
没有人支持开战
everyone’s against the war, anyway
我就是在想
and I, and I’ve just been thinking…
我觉得我可能太草率了
Look, I think that I acted too rashly
是我一时冲动 我没想
on impulse. I didn’t think…
天呐 凯瑟琳 是伪造的吗
Jesus, Katharine, is it a fake?
当然不是假的 是真的
Of course it’s not a fake. It’s real.
那就回家吧
Well, then just go home!
千万别和任何人说起这事
Okay, don’t talk about this to anyone, ever!

Just…
-抱歉 -已经不受我们控制了
– Sorry. – It’s out of our hands now.
抱歉
Sorry.
是事实 整个文件可能都是伪造的
The truth is, the whole document could be a fake.
但用的语言是真的就够了
But we’re satisfied the language used is real.
尼克·威尔金森少将
国防 媒体 广播咨♥询♥委员会
-很有趣 -是啊
– It’s fascinating. – Yeah.
这份文件现在在你手上吗
Is this document actually in your possession?
如果在我手上的话
Well, if it were,
我就违反《官方机密法》了 不是吗
I’d be in breach of the Official Secrets Act wouldn’t I?
基于这份文件可能陈述的内容
So based on what might be in this document…
-这份你没有的文件 -我还没有的文件
– That you don’t have. – That I don’t yet have.
但你会印在你们报纸上
But that you want to print in your paper.
如果你不会对我们发布国防机密通知的话
If you don’t issue a D-notice against publication.
如果我觉得这份报纸可能
Well, which I will most certainly do
危害到英国人或英国♥军♥队安危的话
if I think the publication might in any way
我很有可能会发的
endanger the lives of British people or British forces.
-明白了 -很好
– Understood. – Good.
继续
Go on.
您觉得这会是真的还是伪造的
Would you say it were likely real or a forgery?
您怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得可能是反战运动
I think it could be a fake
或是其他国家伪造的
put out by the anti-war movement…
用来羞辱美国
…or by a foreign agency to embarrass the US.
-哪个国家 -俄♥罗♥斯♥
– Which agency? – The Russians.
法国人也反对开战
I mean, the French oppose the war, too,
但我觉得他们不会这么做
but I don’t think they’d do this.
我觉得你可能又和往常一样多虑了 马丁
I think you might be overthinking it as usual, Martin.
-意思是 -你说呢
– Meaning? – You tell me.
意思就是可能就是文件字面上的意思
Well, meaning it could be exactly what it says it is.
马丁 我认为所有以公众名义
You know, Martin, I believe that all information
收集的信息都应该被公之于众
collected in the name of the public should be made public.
唯一的问题就是 时机
The only question is, when.
但这种情况下 我选不了时机 少将
But in this case, I don’t have the luxury of time, Admiral.
鲍威尔刚刚表达了强烈的开战意愿
Powell just made a very strong case for war.
我知道
Yes, I see.
我也一直坚信
I have also always believed
必要的审查制度
that censorship when called for
只应该被用在安全问题上
should be based on security issues alone…
而不是一份可能
…not on whether a news report
羞辱政♥府♥的新闻报道上
might embarrass a government.
谢谢你 少将
Thank you, Admiral.
艾德 我是伦敦办公室的伊迪
Ed, it’s Edie from the London office.
你收到一条奇怪的留言
I got a weird message for you
来自一个不愿意透露姓名的人
from someone who wouldn’t give his name.
他说要你给6727分机打电♥话♥
He said you should call extension 6727.
我完全听不懂 但你可能能听懂
Makes no sense to me, but maybe to you.
6727 祝你好运
6727. Good luck.
-6727 -再见
– 6727. – Bye-bye.
6727 6727 6727
6727. 6727. 6727.
6727.
国安局 需要转接电♥话♥吗
NSA. How may I direct your call?
你好 请转6727分机 谢谢
Hello. Extension 6727, please.
6727吗
6727?
是的 6727
6727, yes.
稍等
One moment.
弗兰克·科扎办公室
Frank Koza’s office.
你好 请问可以接通弗兰克·科扎先生吗
Hello, may I speak to Mr. Frank Koza, please?
您怎么称呼
Who shall I say is calling?
我不能说 帮我接通就行了
I can’t say. Just put me through.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你好
Hello?
科扎先生吗 弗兰克·科扎先生
Mr. Koza? Mr. Frank Koza?
是的 你是哪位
Yes. Who’s calling?
科扎先生 我叫艾德·乌利亚米
Mr. Koza, my name is Ed Vulliamy.
在伦敦的《观察家报》报社工作
I work for The Observer newspaper in London.
想问问关于你发给政♥府♥通讯总部的一封简报
I wanted to ask you about a memo you sent to GCHQ.
科扎先生
Mr. Koza?
你觉得是真的吗
Do you think this is real?
是的 他们帮我接通了
Yes, they put me through.
-接通弗兰克·科扎了吗 -没错
– To Frank Koza? – Yes.
然后你直接和他说话了吗 艾德
And you spoke to him directly, right, Ed?
准确的说我们没有对话
Well, we didn’t exactly have a conversation.
你和他说话了吗 是或不是 艾德 天呐
Did you speak to him or not? Yes or no, Ed? Jesus.
是啊 但当我说我在《观察家报》
Yes, but he cut me off
工作的时候他就打断了我
when I said I worked for The Observer.
但你确定他真实存在是吗 艾德
But you’re sure that he exists, right, Ed?
拜托 当然确定了
Hell yes, I’m sure!
我说是科扎先生吗
I said, “Mr. Koza?”
他说是 请问您是谁
He said, “Yes, who’s calling?”
行吧 谢谢你 艾德
All right. Thank you, Ed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!