Sure.
我带给威尔肯森少将看看
I’ll take it to Admiral Wilkinson.
小心点
Be careful.
在我们承担公布国防机密通知的风险之前
Before we risk a D-notice against publication
我倒想先确认弗兰克·科扎确有其人
I’d actually like confirmation that Frank Koza exists.
你觉得这是真的吗
Do you think it’s authentic?
当然 你看他的用词
Well, certainly the words he used,
保罗·比弗
国际安全顾问
举个例子 “TOPI”
“TOPI,” for example,
政♥府♥安全机关以外
few outside of the security apparatus
很少有人知道什么意思
would know what that means.
什么意思
What does it mean?
首要目标
Target of primary interest.
还有这个词 “紧急应对措施”
And this term, “QRC surge effort,”
那是国安局的军用说法
that’s NSA military speak
意思是大力加强监控
for significant intensification of surveillance operations.
还有这个 他们问道 “访问产品线
And this, where they ask for “valuable information
获得的有效信息”
from accesses in your product lines…”
产品线指的是情报来源
…product lines are intelligence sources.
所以 写这个的人
So it’s been written by someone
一定很熟悉那些安全秘语
who’s familiar with security speak
但也不一定就是国安局的人
but that doesn’t mean it’s definitely NSA.
没错 但这里面看不出来业余错误
True, but there are no obvious amateur mistakes.
-你听说过弗兰克·科扎吗 -没
– Have you heard of Frank Koza? – No.
保罗 如果 如果我们想确认他存在
Paul, if we, if we wanted to confirm that he exists…
对不起 我帮不了你
Oh, sorry. I couldn’t help you do that.
但如果我们只是想确认他的身份
Yeah, but if we wanted to confirm that he…
那我的线人们就永远不会信任我了
Well, my own sources wouldn’t ever trust me again.
了解
Understood.
了解
Understood.
-什么事 -艾德 是我马丁·布莱特
– What? – Ed, Martin Bright.
马丁 老天 我刚回华盛顿
Martin, Christ, I just got back to DC.
抱歉 我和皮特有点急事
Sorry, Peter and I have something urgent
想要找你帮忙
that we’d like to run by you.
你开免提了吗
Are you on speaker?
现在开了
We are now. Hey…
皮特 你要告诉罗杰
Peter, you need to tell Roger
把我编辑的东西发布出去
to publish what I’m filing.
这家报社不能发布支持战争的言论
This paper can’t be seen to be supporting a war
我们应该尽全力曝光它
that we should be doing everything in our power
我们是保守派
to expose as a con.
新保守派 顽固的保守派
A neocon. A giant fucking con!
艾德 所以我们才给你打这通电♥话♥
Ed, that’s why we’re phoning.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们有能佐证这些的证据
We have something that might corroborate
可以这么说吧
these things, you could say.
布莱尔为伊♥拉♥克♥赌上全部
伊♥拉♥克♥事件民调结果让布莱尔失望
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
-你想一起吃午饭吗 -什么
– Do you wanna get lunch? – What?
午饭 吃饭 现在 好的
Lunch. Eat. Now. Yes.
不 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, I’m fine, thanks.
-你还好吗 -是的 是的 我挺好
– Are you all right? – Yeah. Yeah. I’m good.
这是
It, um…
这是BBC最新的民♥意♥调查
This new BBC poll,
只有不到10%的人支持
it says that less than one in ten people think
不经过联♥合♥国♥决议就攻打伊♥拉♥克♥
it’s right to attack Iraq without a UN resolution.
所以才发了那个简报 他们得施压
Which is why that memo was sent. They need to twist arms.
我觉得不会起什么作用的
I don’t think it will make any difference.
世界上大部分人都反对他们
Most of the world is against them.
你想吃就去吃吧
You wanna eat, eat.
国安局 需要转接电♥话♥吗
National Security Agency. How may I direct your call?
你好 我在回弗兰克·科扎的电♥话♥
Hello, I’m returning Frank Koza’s call.
我的秘书说很要紧
My secretary said it was urgent.
抱歉 你想打给谁
I’m sorry. Who are you trying to reach?
弗兰克·科扎 弗兰克·科扎先生
Frank Koza. Mr. Frank Koza.
先生 不好意思 通讯录中
Sir, I’m sorry, there’s no one
没有叫这个名字的人
by that name in the directory, sir.
好吧 真奇怪 他给我打了电♥话♥
Oh, well, then that’s odd. He called me.
我很抱歉 但我需要一个分机号♥
I’m sorry, but I’ll need an extension number.
你有分机号♥吗
Do you have an extension number?
没有
Nah.
我还能帮你什么忙吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
不 不
No. No.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
祝你一天愉快 先生
You have a nice day, sir.
你也是
You too.
滚吧
Fuck off.
我读了武器检察员的报告
So I read the weapons inspector’s report.
皮特网球俱乐部的朋友
军情六处线人
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
已经比大部分议员做得多了
That’s more than most MP’s ever done.
-糟糕 太让人郁闷了 -是这样的
– Well, shit, that’s depressing. – Mmm-hmm. It is.
的确有一些98年前化学武器
Look, there are a few pre-98 chemical weapons
我们还没有考虑过 但检察员说
we have yet to be accounted for but inspectors said
他们没有找到任何
they found absolutely no evidence
有效的生化武器存在的证据
of an active chemical or biological program.
没错
Correct.
但科林·鲍威尔提供了
And yet Colin Powell presented
移♥动♥实验室的确凿证据
clear evidence of mobile labs.
他的证据来源可能是
His evidence may be based on poor human intel
伊♥拉♥克♥异见人士的错误情报
from an Iraqi dissident.
真的吗
Really?
异见人士不是我们的情报来源
The dissident isn’t our product
也不能被用作我们的情报
and should not be seen as our product.
那这是谁的情报呢
Whose product is he then?
听着 皮特 这些话当我没说过
Look, Peter, I didn’t say this,
但有些部门担心
but there is concern in certain quarters
为了让这个国家参战
that intelligence may be being manipulated
有人在操纵情报
to take this country to war.
那你应该告诉你的记者们
So why don’t you tell your journalists
别再做唐宁街[指英国政♥府♥]走狗
to stop being so bloody loyal to Downing Street
做点他们该做的事
and start doing their job?
好的
Okay.
好的 那如果我有证据表明国安局
Okay, what if I had evidence that the NSA
要求政♥府♥通讯总部帮助监控
requested GCHQ to help monitor
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥代表们的私人通讯呢
private communications of the UN Security Council delegates?
-为了什么 -直白地说
– To what end? – Bluntly?
为了要挟他们投支持票开战
To blackmail them into voting for war.
我不是政♥府♥通讯总部的人
I’m not with GCHQ.
你是军情六处的 你们是一起的
You’re MI6, you’re on the same team.
你是怎么听说的
How did you hear about this?
只要联♥合♥国♥通过开战决议
A UN resolution for war
所有人的问题都解决了 不是吗
would cover everyone’s arse, wouldn’t it?
不用再让你的团队伪造
No more asking your team to
大规模杀伤性武器存在的证据
sex up evidence of WMDs
也不用推脱说英国在45分钟内
or the back-dodgy claims that Britain was about to be attacked
就会被伊♥拉♥克♥袭击
by Iraq within 45 minutes.
要是事情败露
And no chance of anyone being charged
也不会有人背上战争罪
with a war crime if it all goes tits up.
你想问我什么 皮特
What are you asking me, Peter?
我想问你是否能证实
I’m asking if you can confirm
国安局指示政♥府♥通讯总部
whether the NSA instructed GCHQ
帮助监控安♥理♥会♥代表
to assist in spying on Security Council delegates?
你知道我无法回答
You know I can’t answer that.
回答了我就违反了《官方机密法》
To do so would put me in breach of the Official Secrets Act.
但否认是不会违法的
To deny it would not.
我既不证实也不否认
Well, I can neither confirm nor deny.
好的
Okay.
我们打球吧
Let’s play.
-该换场地了 笨蛋 -没错
– Change ends, idiot. – Yes.
你来发球

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!