我 强大的温彻
Me? The mighty Winch?
有过
Er, yeah.
伊什
Ish.
我是说 我曾在滑雪的时候遇见一个女孩
I mean, I met a girl skiing once.
知道那次滑雪以后发生了什么吗
You know the thing after the skiing?
我从没滑过雪
I’ve never been skiing.
你在开玩笑
You’re joking?
这只是因为你有点古怪 对吧
That’s just you being funny-peculiar, right?
你觉得我古怪吗
Do you think I’m peculiar?
滑完雪休息的时候
The apres-ski.
我震惊了 她一直说个不停
What a shocker. I mean, she’d bang on
她的家人 她的朋友
about her family, her friends,
她的学校 她的衣服 她的食物 她的狗
her school, her clothes… her diet, her dog.
她的感受 我的天呀
Her feelings. Good God.
我是说 她挺厉害的 但是我听不下去
I mean, power to her, I’m just not up to the job.
♪ 如果你们不制止骚乱 你们都会受罚 ♪
♪ If you don’t stop this riot, you’re all gonna get the chair ♪
♪ 疤面琼斯说 现在放弃太晚了 ♪
♪ Scarface Jones said, “it’s too late to quit ♪
♪ 把炸♥药♥递给我 因为导火索已经点燃了 ♪
♪ Pass the dynamite ’cause the fuse is lit ♪
♪ 一场骚乱开始了 ♪
♪ There’s a riot goin’on ♪
♪ 一场暴♥动♥开始了 ♪
♪ There’s a riot goin’on ♪
♪ 一场混沌开始了 ♪
♪ There’s a riot goin’on ♪
♪ 就在9号♥牢房♥ ♪
♪ Up in cellblock number nine ♪
你想知道我都有什么
You Want to Know What I’ve Got
我还有一年的刑期
I’ve Got 1 Year Left On My Sentence
我保持低调
I’m Keeping My Head Down
认真服刑
Doing my time
但是如果你送给我一个蛋糕
But If You Send Me A Cake
里面有你的联♥系♥方式
With A File In It
我就出去见你
I’ll see you on the outside
她站在一条死胡同的尽头
At the bottom of a dead end street she stood,
眼中满含苦涩 心中充满愤怒
bitterness in her eyes, rage in her heart.
她看起来像一条猎犬 但又有点像水獭
She looked like a wolfhound but with a hint of otter.
但他的胸怀那样宽广 他的灵魂那样无私
But he was too big hearted, his spirit too generous.
不 他可怜她
No, he pitied her.
她以为她是安娜·卡列尼娜
She who thought she was a Karenina,
但她只是包法利夫人
she wasn’t more than a Bovary!
-你说完了吗 -完了
– Are you done? – Yes.
你可以简短一点 我不知道
You could make it shorter. I mean, I don’t know…
我明白 这个男的不喜欢他的前妻
I get it, the guy doesn’t like his ex-wife.
但我想知道他接下来要做什么
But I want to know what he’s going to do next.
之后 他解救了这个妓♥女♥
After that, he rescues the prostitutes.
-跟《鸦♥片♥星期天》一样 -不一样
– Just like ‘Opium Dimanche’. – It’s not like ‘Opium Dimanche’ !
不是发生在布朗克斯
It’s not set in the Bronx !
你为什么不试试新的东西呢
Why don’t you try something new?
-比如呢 -一个新的故事
– Like what? – Another story.
我马上回来 你接着想
I’ll be back. You keep working.
迈阿密风云
我有点紧张 这好蠢
It’s stupid, I’m nervous.
他给我这个让我带给你
He gave me this to give to you.
阿格妮斯 我有想法了
Agnes! I have an idea!
藏起来 我马上回来
Hide. I’m coming back.
来了
I’m coming!
或许我的主角可以是个警♥察♥
So what if my character were a cop?
但是他打破了所有的规矩 他反复无常
But he breaks all the rules, he plays fast and loose…
-你觉得怎么样 -嗯 挺好的
– What do you think? – Yeah, it’s great.
你不喜欢
You’re not convinced.
-你在做什么 -不好意思 对不起
– What are you doing? – Sorry, sorry.
没事 只是一些透视设计图
Oh, it’s okay. It’s just scenography, design.
你是个布景设计师吗
You are a set designer?
不是 但有一个剧院提供学徒岗位
No. Well… there was a theatre with a learning job…
-学徒工吗 -是的 但是在柏林
Apprenticeship? Yes. But it was in Berlin.
-是个问题吗 -我跟你说了我爸爸需要我
– And that’s a problem? – I told you my father needs me.
不 我 这个
Er, no, I just… I mean, this, it…
很有趣 很像玩具的家
It’s very interesting. It’s like a doll’s house.
我说对了吗
Is that a very stupid thing to say?
是”玩偶之家” 一个戏剧
It’s for ‘A Doll’s House’. The play.
戏剧 是的
Play. Absolutely, yes.
是的 那个戏剧 经典
Absolutely, the play. Classic.
-你没听说过 -不 我听过 关于玩偶的
– You never heard of it. – No, I have. It’s about some dolls.
玩偶之家是写一个女人离开自己家
‘A Doll’s House’ is about a woman who leaves her family
因为她不能
because she can’t be her…
阿格妮斯
Agnes?
我知道了
I think I know now.
-阿格妮斯 -怎么了
– Agnes! – Yes!
一个警♥察♥ 他需要和他的搭档合作
It’s a cop, who has to work with a partner.
一开始 他们相处不来
At the beginning, they don’t get along, it doesn’t work…
但是慢慢地
But slowly, little by little,
他们变成了很厉害的团队
they become a super team.
-我是个天才 -是很不错
– It’s genius. – Yeah, it’s great.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你还想去柏林吗
You still want to go to Berlin?
我跟说这些是因为我爱你
I’m only telling you this because I love you…
成为艺术家是需要热情
But to be an artist you need passion, of course.
但是你还需要有
But you also need…
才华
Talent?
我不是说你没有才华 我没那个意思
I’m not saying you don’t have talent. I’m not saying that at all.
去睡觉 我们明天再说
Go to bed, we’ll talk in the morning.
亲一下 晚安
Kiss, good night.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
在适应
I’m getting used to it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-再见 -晚安
– See you. – Goodnight.
别太为难安伯森 好吗
Go easy on Amberson, will you. Just a bit.
嘿 阶级叛徒 这是个炸♥弹♥
Hey, class traitor. It’s a bomb.
这是橙汁
It’s orange juice.
你没看过《无政♥府♥主义者的烹饪手册》吗
Haven’t you read the Anarchist’s Cookbook?
书中有大量教人犯罪的内容 其中制♥作♥炸♥药♥的部分 后来被出版社要求改为橙汁加汽油
我要给首相发信息 革命开始了
I’m sending the PM a message: the revolution has begun.
早上好 温奇 维克斯
Morning, Winchy. Vickers.
傻♥逼♥
Dick.
说你呢
He’s talking to you.
打给我 03163625
Call me. 03163625.
-我不行 -你可以的
– I can’t do it. – Of course you can.
你可以告诉她你不喜欢那个蛋糕
Maybe tell her that you didn’t like the cake.
-为什么 -我觉得女孩喜欢开玩笑
– Why? – I think they like being teased.
-你的蛋糕很烂 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
– Your cake was disgusting. – Who the fuck is this?

Hello?
你好 阿格妮斯
Hello. Agnes.
你好
Hello.

Hello?
谢谢你的蛋糕
Thanks for the cake.
它挺吓人的
It was completely horrific.
谢谢
Well, er, thank you.
你好吗
Um, how are you?
喂 你还在吗
Hello? Are you still there?
-喂 -我不
– Hello? – I just…
阿格妮斯不好意思 信♥号♥♥不太稳定
Sorry, Agnes. It’s not a good line.
-没事 我只想说说话 -可我不想
– That’s okay. I just want to talk. – I’m not one for talking.
我是行动派 不靠语言
I live by deeds, not words.
我想要什么 我就去做
When I want something, I take it.
我不想玩游戏
I don’t want to play games.
确认 我是我就是我
Testify. I am who I am and that’s who I am.
就像我常说的
It’s like I always say…
你经常说什么
Er, what do you always say?
他们教你如何求死
They teach you all the ways to die
只有你自己能学会如何求生
but only you can learn how to live.
你说的太对了
I think you’re right.
不说废话了 我要亲你
Let’s cut the crap. I should kiss you.
带我去月球 你就能亲我了
Take me to the moon. Then you can kiss me.
带我去月球
Take me to the moon?
-天哪 她可真神秘 -她想让你
– God, she’s a dirty little enigma. – She wants you to…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章黑客帝国2:重装上阵
下一篇文章教授
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!