她在等一个男孩 巴比诺
She’s meeting a boy, Babinot.
他们正打算要私奔
They’re running away together.
不 她没有
No, she’s not.
睁大你的眼睛 兄弟 她拿着个旅行箱
Open your eyes, man. She’s got a suitcase.
放屁 他只是想勾引我而恼羞成怒
Okay. This is bullshit. He’s angry because he tried to hit on me.
-不 她是个骗子 -你想怎样
– This is not true. She’s a bloody liar. – You what?!
-你干什么 -拿你的箱子 回家
– What’s your problem? – Pick up your case, we’re going home.
不 我受够了
No, I’m done.
你写不写书都与我无关 我受够了
Finish your book or don’t, I don’t care. I’m done.
-我没法再帮你了 -阿格妮斯
– I can’t help you any more. – Agnes?
还有你 温彻斯特
And you, Winchester.
他们不能这么做
They can’t do this.
我会把所有事情告诉他们
I’ll tell them everything.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
说真的 不用麻烦了
Honestly, don’t bother.
综合考虑下来 我爸挺能接受的
Pa took it pretty well, all things considered.
-你会去哪 -这个
– Where will you go? – Well…
要不就是在林波波河上激流勇进
I’ll either white-water raft the mighty Limpopo
-在那放鹰逐犬 -要不就是
– feasting on big game with… – Or…
去部队
The army.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
因为你是我的朋友
Because you’re a mate.
-但你会没事的吧 -我可是伟大的温彻
– But are you gonna be alright? – The Mighty Winch?
我不知道
I don’t know.
朋友 告诉她真♥相♥吧
Compadre. Tell her the truth.
在一切都来不及之前我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something. Before it’s too late.
你要上场 安伯森
You’re on the team, Amberson.
就当是为了卡尔德蒙特
Do it for Caldermount.
爸 日内瓦那边如何
Hello, Dad. How was Geneva?
左 右 左
Left, left, left, left right left.
我是托马斯·哈金斯
This is Thomas Huggins,
在我的母校卡尔德蒙特大学为您广播
broadcasting from my alma mater, Caldermount College,
值此建校纪念日
on Founders Day.
我们到了 今天天气很好
Here we are. What a beautiful day.
新老两代 过去与现在
Old and young. Past and present.
冠军队对阵传奇队
Champions versus legends.
阳刚时代
Age Viriliter.
在许多年后的今天 已升任副校长
Now, after many years, having graduated to Deputy Headmaster,
我已经登上了自己人生的巅峰
I have mounted the summit of my own personal journey.
而这里还是他们的起点
Here is the beginning of theirs.
是的 今天他们将对阵老男孩队
Yes, today they face off against the Old Boys,
我很荣幸能主持这场史诗级的对决
an epic clash which it is my privilege to steward.
快点 安伯森
Get a move on, Amberson.
微笑
Smile.
来吧 干就完了
Come on, then, let’s do this.
创始人队对阵十一人老男孩队
Founders Scratch versus the Old Boys XI.
这就是那场男孩们变成男人
This is it. The contest in which boys become men
而男人们变成男孩的比赛
and men become boys.
♪ 你可曾 ♪
♪ Have you ever ♪
♪ 见过拿着鸟的哈金斯 ♪
♪ seen Huggins with a bird ♪
很棒的调侃
Great banter.
很棒的英式调侃
Great British banter.
不问为何献身
Their is not to reason why
奋力向前 至死不渝
Theirs is but to do and die
手提钻准备
Commence the jackhammer.
来吧
Come on!
你个蠢
You stupid…
快跑
Run!

Boast!
快点啊
Come on!
赢下它 蠢货
Score it, you fool!
阿格妮斯
Agnes!
阿格妮斯
Agnes.
温彻斯特
安伯森
那是你吗
It was you?
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
因为我很想告诉你
Because I really, really want to.
因为我想告诉你 你令我惊讶
Because I wanna tell you that you amaze me.
我知道你要走了 但我就想此刻在这
And I know that you’re going, but I just want to be here, now,
和你面对面 即使会挨一耳光
face to face, even if it means getting slapped.
我从来没扇过别人耳光
I never slapped anyone before.
那在南特的那些男孩呢
The boys in Nantes?
法国西部城市
那些是我编的
I made them up.
我只是在假装冷酷 装得我不害怕
I was pretending to be okay, cool, like I wasn’t afraid.
-害怕什么 -生活
– Of what? – Life.
最后一次登船提醒
Final call for all passengers.
闭上眼睛
Shut your eyes.
快点
Come on!
-赢下它 你个蠢货 -快点
– Score it, you fool! – Boast!
父亲 我从胜利的口中抢来了失败
Dad, I have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
如您所言
Your words.
我这么做的原因吗
Why did I do it?
我不想被刻在任何东西上
I don’t want to be engraved on anything.
无论是荣誉墙 奖牌或是奖杯
A board, a medal, a cup.
我要离开卡尔德蒙特了
I’m leaving Caldermount.
爸 这不是再见
Dad, this is not a goodbye.
我认为是 杯酒或者长亭
So I suppose it’s au revoir or auf wiedersehen
此处是德、法、意、西和犹太语的告别语
或者是杨柳 南浦 明月 芳草
or arrivederci, adios, sayonara, shalom.
儿敬叩
Your son.
马丁
Martin.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章黑客帝国2:重装上阵
下一篇文章教授
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!