带她去月球 这要怎么办啊
Take her to the moon ? How the hell are we gonna do that ?
我觉得她不是要字面意义上的去月球
I don’t think she meant it literally.
她想让你证明你有艺术细胞
She wants you to prove that you’re artistic.
但是我没有啊 老天
But I’m not artistic, thank God.
你现在有了
You are now.
大家好 不好意思 打扰了
Hi. Er… sorry. Excuse me.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你们可以来板球场一下吗
Could the band come down to the cricket pavilion, please?
滚开 笨蛋
Piss off, Noodle.
你们听到他说的了 快点
You heard what the man said. Now.
-安伯曼 -校长先生
– Amberman. – Headman, sir.
安伯曼是拿奖学金进来的学生 非常普通
Amberman is a scholarship boy. Fairly ‘other ranks’.
但是我们把这颗未经雕琢的钻石
But we took this diamond in the rough…
打磨他 磨练他
and we polished and we buffed him
现在的他 为副官跑腿
and now here he is… running an errand for the Adjutant.
这就是卡尔德蒙特的绅士
The very picture of a Caldermount gentleman.
-是的先生 -是的 安布罗斯
– Yes, sir. – Yes, Ambrose.
在辉煌的日子的终结之时
Who knows, in the closing of some glorious day
你会穿上一件沾满血的衣服
you may yet wear a garment all of blood,
它洗去了的你的耻辱
which, washed away, shall scour your shame with it
你会说 我已是全新的自己
and say ‘presume not I am the thing I was’.
-先生很喜欢莎士比亚 -我无他不欢
– You a fan of Shakespeare, sir? – I practically bathe in him.
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
星星亮起
Go stars.
月亮尘土 开始
Action moon dust.
开始
And… action.
停 停
Cut. Cut.
我没事
I’m alright.
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
-我的台词是什么 -停
– What’s the line again? -Cut.
圣·诶克苏佩里的话
It’s Saint-Exupery.
著名作家 代表作《小王子》
爱不是
And it’s ‘Love is not…’
注视着对方 而是看向同一个方向
…looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
是的 加油 我们电池快没电了
Yes, come on. We’re gonna run out of battery.
停 停
Cut, cut.
结果真是 一言难尽
So, the results are pretty mixed.
除非你喜欢滑稽剧
Unless you like slapstick.
我需要重新同步你的对话
I’m gonna need to re-sync your dialogue.
-我尽力了 -你真的有点呆
– I was doing my best, man. – You’re just very wooden.
没别的意思 但是你真不是阿尔·帕西诺
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’re not exactly Al Pacino.
阿尔·帕西诺是美国著名电影演员 代表作《教父》
你也不是尚格·云顿
You’re not even Jean-Claude Van Damme.
同为著名演员
好吧 有点削弱我的自信
Alright. Kind of denting the old self-confidence.
-没事的 -并不是
– Look, it’s fine. – It’s not.
只是个小片
It’s just a film.
阿格妮斯既有创造力心思又缜密还很聪明
Look, Agnes is creative and thoughtful and intelligent.
这是为了向她证明你配得上她
This is about proving to her that you deserve her.
你不是一条穿着裤子的拉布拉多
That you’re not just a Labrador in trousers.
听着 我不想这样
Look, man, I… I don’t need this.
我长得好看 还会弹吉他
I’m okay looking. And I can play guitar.
阿格妮斯会喜欢我本来的样子
Agnes will like me for who I am.
真的吗 我很期待
Really? Well, I’m looking forward
看你能不能成
to seeing how that works out for you.
你知道吗 你有时候真的挺混♥蛋♥的
You know what? You can be a bit of a dick sometimes.
-台词是什么 -停
– What’s the line again? – Cut.
你好 你看见温彻斯特了吗
Hey. Have you seen Winchester?
他拿着吉他去比赛场了
Saw him heading off over the games field with his guitar.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
下面我们接通二线 这位叫凯克 你好
And we’re going to line two. It’s Keck. Hi, Keck.
喂 线路二 凯克 你在吗
Hello? Line two? Keck, are you there?

Shit.
我给你写的
I wrote this for you.
你把我打倒
You bowled me over
你抓 你抓住我
You caught, you caught me out
我躲避
I went for a duck
我被判下场
I’ve been ruled out by the…
被爱情裁判
Umpire of love
美丽的宝贝 我想要在你的队伍里
Oh, pretty baby I want to be on your team
我什么都不是
I ain’t much of nothing
但我是你见过最好的击球手
but I’m the best batsman you’ve ever seen
除非你喜欢看职业板球
Unless you’re a fan of professional cricket
不好意思 什么是板球
Sorry, what’s cricket ?
什么是板球 我的天哪
What’s cricket? Oh my God.
板球是两支11人的队伍进行的比赛
Cricket is a game involving two teams of 11 men…
等一下
Just a minute.
开球前他们必须要以书面形式上场
…all of whom need to be nominated in writing before the toss.
这样不行
It’s not going very well.
原谅我 阿格妮斯
Forgive me, Agnes.
-对不起 阿格妮斯 -亨利
– Um, forgive me, Agnes. – Henry?
我这可笑的表现
An ironic representation…
-年轻的追求者 -年轻的追求者
– The young suitor… – The young suitor…
-一个吟游诗人 -一个吟游诗人
– As Troubador… – As Troubador…
敬献前奏
An aperitif.
一双牙齿
A pair of teeth.
为此行目的
To the main… event.
为此行目的
To the main event.
好样儿的 我的战斗犬
That’s my lad. That’s my Spitfire. Huh ?
去啊
Go up.
我要怎么做
What do I do ?
抱歉 我以为你知道怎么做
Sorry, I thought you knew what to do ?
不 我从来没有 他以为
No, I’ve never… The lads think…
得快点儿 我随便说什么都行吗
Just quickly… do I lead with the tongue ?
不 我觉得应该等她先开口会更明智
No. I think I’d let her break the ice, tongue-wise.
没错 没错 顺便说一句 谢谢你
Right. Right. Thanks, by the way.
-我还是很讨人喜欢的 -方式有点奇怪
– I’m a likeable guy. – In a weird way.
你小子
You, boy.
-安伯森 -是我 你好吗 先生
– Amberson. – Yes, sir ? How are you, sir ?
-你跑外面来做什么 -做科学研究
– What are you doing out here ? – Science project, sir.
-研究夜行鸟的声音 -夜行鸟
– Recording the sounds of night birds. – Night birds ?
本地的晚上出没的鸟
Indigenous night birds.
猫头鹰 夜鹰 夜鹭 乌鸦
The owl. The nighthawk. The night egret. The night crow.
非常难得的 乌鸦的声音令人难以置信
Very elusive, the night crow. A call like you wouldn’t believe.
-你这个小崽子 -哈金斯 需要我帮忙吗
– You little degenerate. – Huggins ? How can I work like this ?
-这小子在撩你的女儿 -不 不 我没有
– This boy’s spying on your daughter. – Oh, no. No, I was…
站住
Hey !
-你是在给她放电影吗 -不是
– You were filming her ? – It’s not…
战斗犬
Spitfire !
我的声誉
Oh, my reputation.
这不朽的部分已经失去
I have lost the immortal part of myself,
剩下的就只有兽♥性♥
and what remains is bestial.
和荒野
The Moor.
我宴请的客人是南非的司法部长
My guest at dinner was the South African Minister of Justice.
范·德·普鲁博士拥有一座钻石矿
Doctor van der Plooij also owns a diamond mine.
他有4个儿子 4个呢
He has four sons. Four.
但他会把他们送到一个
But will he send them to a hotbed
充满暴♥力♥ 淫♥荡♥和欺骗的温床吗
of violence, lechery and deceit ?
像范·德·普鲁这样体面勤勉的家庭
Decent, hardworking families like
支付了你的工资
the van der Plooijs pay your wages.
他们给了你更多的奖学金啊 偷♥窥♥狂
They make up the shortfall from your scholarship, Peeping Tom.
那是因为他们相信卡尔德蒙特
They pay because they believe in Caldermount.
这个名字 这份荣誉
That name, that reputation, which you
如今被你毁于一旦
dragged through the mud tonight.
只要这件事不被第四个人知道
As long as this remains between the three of us
你就可以不用辞职
I won’t require your resignation.
请别说话
Shut up, please.
你需要搬家
You’ll need new accommodation,
搬到你女儿无法激发
somewhere your daughter
男孩子们下流思想的地方
can’t fire the boys’ fetid imaginations.
-我 -安静
– I’m… – Silence !
我将开除任何

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章黑客帝国2:重装上阵
下一篇文章教授
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!