该死的混♥蛋♥…
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You think I’m the one doing that to you?
哇哇哇 你认为都是我做的吗?
Nuh-uh, pally. I’m just a megaphone for the thoughts people already got.
不伙计 这些想法早就在他们脑子里 我只是个扩声器罢了
Don’t follow me around with this kid anymore, Dark. Okay?
别再带着这小子跟着我了 黑漆漆 听到了吗?
He’s very judgy.
他脾气有些暴躁
I’m not judgy… Am I?
我才不暴躁呢…对吧?
And we’re walking.
我们还是快上路吧
Of course, none of us could do our jobs without a little help from Quiet.
当然了 要是没有悄悄 我们谁也无法完成自己的工作
Ah! It’s too quiet!
这里真安静!
Quiet… Quiet… Quiet… – Enough with that dog!
安静…安静…安静… – 真是受够了狗叫声!
We told you that this kid would ruin everything, and he is!
我们早就说过这个孩子会毁了一切 你看!
I’m not some kinda glorified babysitter.
我可不是技术高超的保姆
I need absolute concentration to do my job,
完成工作需要非常高的专注力
and I can’t have this kid getting in the way and screwing everything up!
我无法忍♥受这个孩子在旁边捣乱 把一切搞砸!
Now, get him out of here, so I can get back to business…
带他离开这里 我需要集中注意
and focus on doing my job!
才能做好我的工作!
Okay, got it.
好的 明白了
What’d she say?
她说什么了?
Was it about me?
是在说我吗?
I’m gonna be honest.
老实说
I never have any idea what she’s saying. But she did look pretty angry.
我也听不懂她在说什么 但她看起来确实很生气
Oh! Unexplained Noises.
无解的噪音
Come on, this way.
来吧 这边走
Hey, hey, what’s up?
嘿 你好吗?
I’m thinking this moment calls for a crunching sound,
我想这一刻需要嘎吱嘎吱的声音
with the tiniest hint of scraping.
还带着一丝刮擦的声音
What was that? Mommy, Daddy! I’m hearing noises!
什么声音? 爸爸妈妈!我听到一些噪音
Ah, yes. I’m really making an impact.
太好了 我吵到他们了
This is so messed up!
这样做太坏了!
Hey! It’s okay, kid! It’s not real… – Can you not…
没事的 孩子!那不是真的… – 你可以不要…
You’re upsetting the delicate balance of nature.
你正在破坏自然的微妙平衡
You may not understand it,
你可能不明白
but we’re doing very important jobs here!
但我们正在做的工作非常重要!
I mean, in the kid’s defense,
从这个小子的角度来说
a lot of your job does involve creeping around and scaring children.
你的工作大部分确实和 神出鬼没地吓唬孩子有关
I don’t have to explain myself to either of you.
我不需要向你们之中的任何人解释
The fact is,
事实上
his very presence threatens to destroy
他的存在很有可能摧毁
the fabric of the universe as we know it!
我们所了解的宇宙结构!
Eh, don’t let her get to you. Her honk is a lot worse than her bite.
别让她影响你的心情 她刀子嘴豆腐心
And, hey, I’ve saved the best for last.
哦对了 我把最好的留到了最后
So get ready, and hold on tight!
做好准备 抓紧我!
Ah, there she is.
她在那边
You mean, all those colors?
你是指那些颜色吗?
Yep. That’s Dreams doing her thing.
没错 那是美梦在工作
If seeing her work can’t make you appreciate the beauty of nighttime,
如果看到她的作品 都不能让你欣赏夜晚的美丽
then nothing can. – What do you mean see her work?
那就彻底没救了 – 看到她的作品是什么意思?
Hey! Shh! Keep it down. She’s working her magic.
嘿!小声点 她在施魔法
All right, what’s churning in your subconscious tonight, Irene?
今晚你的潜意识里在翻腾什么呢 艾琳?
Mm-hm. Okay. A lot of anxiety about work.
很好 有很多工作上的焦虑
Big presentation tomorrow.
明天有重要汇报
Hmm. Not sure you’re ready for this one, Irene.
艾琳 我不确定你已经准备好了
Really need to impress your boss. Got it.
需要给老板留下深刻印象 明白了
Oh, and your daughter found a rescue cat that she wants you to adopt.
哦 你女儿遇到一只流浪猫 她想让你收养
Mommy, can we keep him?
妈妈 我们可以收养他吗?
Good material tonight.
这些都是今晚的好素材
Now, let’s work it all out.
现在让我们开始吧
“本月最佳员工”
You’re confidently giving your presentation.
你充满自信地汇报工作
If we just re-use the coil from our winding mechanism,
如果我们重复使用缠绕装置里的线圈
we can reduce our manufacturing costs by 30%.
我们可以将制♥造♥成本降低 百分之三十
Everyone’s loving it.
大家都很欣赏
Irene! Irene!
艾琳!艾琳!
“艾琳”
I think you’ve earned this, Irene.
这是你应得的 艾琳
World’s most competent employee?
世界上最有能力的员工?
Mommy!
妈妈!
You’re the best mommy ever!
你是有史以来最好的妈妈!
That was one hell of a presentation, Irene.
艾琳 那真是一场精彩的汇报
I definitely think you’re getting that promotion.
我确信你可以升职
Oh, Mommy. Can we please keep him?
妈妈 我们可以收养他吗?
Yes, of course we can!
当然可以!
We love you, Irene!
我们爱你 艾琳!
Amazing, she’s amazing. You’re amazed, right?
太精彩了 她很厉害 你有被惊艳到吧?
Yeah. She’s pretty great.
是的 她的确很厉害
I told you.
我就说嘛
You know, this reminds me of a dream I had where I was giving a class presentation.
这让我想起我做过的一个梦 梦见我在课堂上做汇报
But instead of cheering, everyone was booing me.
但大家都没有欢呼 而是向我发出嘘声
And the weirdest part was, my classroom was actually a dentist’s office.
最奇怪的是 我的教室其实是牙医的办公室
What the… I didn’t conjure that.
什么…这不是我变出来的
That’s a coincidence, right? – Definitely. It has to be.
这是个巧合 对吗? – 绝对是 一定是这样
Right. Because otherwise, if I said something random,
那就好 要是因为我随意说了些什么
like, I don’t know, “evil cucumber”…
比如 “邪恶的黄瓜”…
Hey there, Irene. Time for your yearly check-up!
你好 艾琳 又到了一年一度的体♥检♥时间了!
What the heck is going on?
到底发生了什么?
Dark?
黑漆漆?
No! Off-limits!
不可以!禁止入内!
You promised to keep him out of my hair!
你答应过不会让他烦到我的
Look, I need to inspire him,
听着 我需要激励他
and your work’s the most inspirational stuff
而你的工作是整个晚上
in the whole night time. – Sorry about the cucumber.
最鼓舞人心的 – 黄瓜的事很抱歉
Usually.
通常是
Stop! Don’t say one more word.
闭嘴! 一个字都不要再说了
Creating a dream is a very delicate art.
创造梦境是一门非常精妙的艺术
That means anything you say,
这代表你所说的
or even think, could influence the dream.
甚至所想的任何事 都可能影响梦境
Got it? – Anything I think?
明白了吗? – 所想的任何事?
You thought of something scary, didn’t you?
你想了一些可怕的事情 对吗?
What? What did you think of now?
什么? 你现在想到了什么?
Just a kid from my school.
就是我学校的一个同学
Who?
谁?
Richie Panici.
叛逆齐
Run!
快跑!
You’ve been “consificated”.
你被”收没”了
The word is “confiscated”!
你是想说”没收”!
Cryin’ Orion! Cryin’ Orion!
爱哭鬼猎户星!爱哭鬼猎户星!
Ever had a swirly before, Orion?
体验过漩涡的感觉吗 猎户星?
I mean, he can’t like get hurt or anything, can he?
他不会受伤什么的吧 会吗?
No, it’s impossible to get hurt in a dream.
不 在梦中受伤是不可能的
Oh, well, that’s a relief. – Unless, of course, he dies.
真是松一口气 – 当然 除非他死了
Then he dies in real life. – Wait, what?
那么他在现实生活中也会死 – 慢着 什么?
Kid, you need to get out of here,
小子 你必须离开这里
or it’s going to end very, very badly!
否则结局将会非常糟糕!
I’m very aware of that!
我非常清楚这一点!
Come on, Orion! Think of something to get us out of here!
快点 猎户星! 快想办法让我们离开这里!
Come on! Think, think, think!
快呀!好好想想!
Wait! Page 14 of my sketchbook.
等等!我的素描本第十四页
Clogging the toilet and flooding the entire school.
厕所堵塞 把整个学校都给淹了
什么?
No!
不要!
Kid!
小子!
Hang on, Orion!
坚持住 猎户星!
What the heck was that?
刚刚是什么回事?
Kid, you’re either extremely disturbed or extremely creative.
小子 你要么极度不安 要么极具创造力
You’re extremely lucky.
而你则是极度幸运
That could’ve been a disaster.
那很可能引发一场灾难
But it wasn’t a complete disaster. You know why?
但那并没有发生 你知道为什么吗?
Because you looked your fears in the eye and showed them what’s what!
因为你直视你的恐惧 并克服了它!
Okay, let’s try that again.
很好 我们再试一次
You know what you do, you just put your hand like this and we…
你知道要做什么 你把手这样放 我们…
Is it me, or am I more excited about this than you are?
是我的错觉吗 还是我比你更加兴奋?
I didn’t overcome anything.
我没有克服任何事情