You’re serious now?
-我没开玩笑 -行
– I am very serious. – All right, all right.
你等下可能会流泪
You will cry later, probably.
如果你吃的话
When you taste.
他在纽约的时候
When he was in New York, he would
他经常给我做辣的意大利面
always cook this spicy spaghetti for me.
他不太喜欢印度的食物
He didn’t like Indian food too much. Mmm.
帕瓦罗蒂先生 在路上
Mr. Pavarotti, on the road,
你想住在酒店 带有
do you like to have a hotel room with a…
有什么
What?
有厨房♥ 很棒吧
…with a kitchen? Isn’t that right? You…
我觉得 对国际明星来说
It’s pretty common, I think, for big international stars
带家人一起是很常见的事情
to try to take their home with them,
因为你经常住酒店
because you’re just always in a hotel room.
他喜欢摩德那的食物
他在美国巡演时 经常在我出发前一天晚上
安德里亚·葛里米奈
长笛手
叫我”明天带上行李箱
两公斤饺子
五公斤帕玛森芝士
2只火腿
整个行李箱装满这些食物
不在家 没有和家人一起 过着孤独的生活
Not being home, not being with his family, he led a lonely life.
我想 这就是为什么他总是和一大群人在一起
And that’s why, I think, he had the big entourage all the time.
演出后 所有的人都去吃晚餐
And the after-performances, all the people going to dinner.
-先生 你赞同它会使人发胖吗 -嗯
– Can we agree, sir, that it is fattening? Hmm.
毫无疑问
No doubt about that.
某一天 他说 “来 我告诉你们怎么减肥
One day, he says, “Now, this is how you lose weight.
首先 我们吃鸡肉 豆子和土豆泥
First, we have chicken, beans and mashed potatoes.
之后 我们吃四勺香草冰淇淋”
And after that, we then have four scoops of vanilla ice cream.”
然后他很快吃完他的三勺
And he eats quickly his three scoops,
把盘子一推 剩下一勺没吃
and he pushes the plate away, leaving a scoop.
他说”这就是节食 永远别吃最后一勺
He said, “Now, that’s the diet. You don’t eat the last scoop.
我保证 你的体重会降低”
I guarantee you, you’ll lose weight.”
这就是他的减肥方式
That was his diet.
他很讨厌孤独
He absolutely hated being alone.
对于一个名人来说
For somebody who was so big and famous,
特里·罗布森
鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂的经纪人
2003年-2007年
他在很多方面都非常脆弱
he was extremely vulnerable in so many ways.
他很敏感
He had a lot of nerves,
我认为观众可以理解这一点
and I think the audience could connect with that.
我是谁 我成功吗 我只是出名吗
What am I? Am I successful, or am I just famous?
那些我不知道 不在意
That, I don’t know. I don’t care.
我知道在大街上被人认出来很棒
I know that people recognize me on the street. Very good.
我有三个女儿 一个妻子
But I have three daughters and one wife,
当我在家的时候 我清楚的知道自己是谁
and when I am at home, I know exactly who I am.
我什么都不是 几乎为零
Nothing. Exactly zero.
但是我很开心
But I am happy.
即使成功也没有美国运通卡
Even successful nothings carry the American Express Card.
美国运通的广♥告♥花了1万美元
The American Express commercial
这还只是小钱
paid $10,000, which is chicken feed.
但这并不重要 到处都是
But it didn’t matter. It was all over the place.
你认识我吗
And do you know me?
如果你不认识我 你很快也会不认识他
Well, if you didn’t know me, you’d know him pretty soon.
请欢迎鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂
Would you welcome, please, Luciano Pavarotti?
鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂
Luciano Pavarotti.
鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂
Luciano Pavarotti.
欢迎
Welcome…
来到这个下午特别课程
to this afternoon’s special class
和帕瓦罗蒂先生 以及
with Mr. Pavarotti and the students
朱利亚音乐学院的学生一起
of the Juilliard Voice Department.
鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂
Luciano Pavarotti.
在我见到之前 我不知道他是谁
Before I met Luciano, I had no idea who he was.
很尴尬的说
I should be embarrassed to say that.
玛德琳·蕾妮
女高音
我已经在朱利亚读二年级了
I was already in my second year at Juilliard.
他在上硕士课
He was doing a master class.
硕士课
Master class.
这个词本身已经吓到我了
The word by itself already scare me.
我非常非常紧张
I am very, very nervous.
这是一次令人想要退缩的经历
It’s a daunting experience,
但是鲁契亚诺很擅长让人们放松
but Luciano was very good at putting people at ease.
尤其是在观众面前
And especially in front of an audience.
玛德琳·蕾妮
来吧 别再犹豫
《费加罗的婚礼》选段–莫扎特
约翰·乌斯特姆 钢琴家
♪ 仙女到来的时候 ♪
♪ 我毫不犹豫的体验的欢乐 ♪
♪ 在爱人的怀抱 ♪
他已经是大♥师♥了 来听年轻歌♥手的表演
He was already a maestro listening to younger singers
而且他知道所有的曲目
and, you know, knowing the repertoire
了解发声的困难
and knowing the vocal difficulties
还能指点你如何改进
and being able to say something to make it better.
美妙的声音
Wow. Beautiful voice.
我认为 你的音色适合
I think, for your voice, you should
节奏更快一点
take the tempo just a little quick.
再快一点
Un poco più veloce.
不管钢琴和管弦乐队演奏什么
Doesn’t matter what the piano play, what the orchestra play,
只要有合适的节奏 对每个人都一样
with the right tempo, for everybody.
开头再来一遍
Can you try the beginning, please?
在我很小的时候 我一直都知道我想要唱歌♥
I always knew I wanted to sing from the time I was young,
小时候我就在法国居住 学习意大利语
and I had studied Italian and lived in France when I was little,
所以我会几种语言
so I had several languages.
鲁契亚诺 他需要有人帮他接电♥话♥
Luciano, he needed somebody to answer his phones
有人回复他的粉丝邮件
and somebody to answer his fan mail.
他说”如果你帮我 我就帮你雕琢你的声音”
He said, “If you help me out, I will work with your voice.”
他喜欢教学 这就是大♥师♥ 他是一个老师
He loved teaching. That’s what maestro is. He’s a teacher.
他年轻时有很多好老师
He had great teachers as a young person,
作为男高音的学生 他接受了非常专业的教育
and he was very, very technically educated as a tenor student.
在我小的时候 我放弃了所有生活娱乐
When I was a kid, I gave up everything.
我很早上♥床♥睡觉
I begin to go to bed early every night.
我所有精力都用于学习唱歌♥
I try with all my power, studying the singing,
成了一个很认真的学生
and become a more serious student.
我有两个老师
I’d have two teachers.
阿里戈·波拉
一个是高音老师 他教我发音
One was a tenor, and he give me vocal ways.
第二个是非常非常有名的老师
And the second one is a very, very famous teacher,
埃托尔·坎波加利亚尼
他更注重措辞 音乐
and he was more about the phrasing, the music.
技能对他来说就是一切
Technique was everything to him.
技能和语言太重要了
Technique and language meant so much.
在学习我们这个专业的时候
When studying our profession,
意大利歌♥剧是所有歌♥剧的基础
Italian opera is the base for opera.
首先 我们拥有语句
First, we have the words.
创作者首先写下歌♥词 然后他写下记录
The composer, he has the words, and then he put the notes.
创作者是基于词汇的意义
The composers, they are based on the meaning of the word.
这对于理解如何用特定的词汇来和公众
It’s the most important to understand how to…
安琪拉·盖尔基尔
女高音
分享那种情绪是非常重要的
to share that emotion from that particular word with the public.
♪ 如果我 ♪
♪ 喜欢一个美丽的女孩 ♪
像莫扎特 威尔第 多尼采蒂
Composers like Mozart, Verdi, Donizetti,
他们语言运用非常强
they use the language.
祖宾·梅塔
三大男高音的指挥
所以如果发音准确 你能快速感知韵律
So, if you pronounce it well, you get the rhythm immediately,
因为韵律也是在音乐中的
’cause the rhythm is in the music, too.
♪ 女人是善易变的 像风中羽毛 ♪
俄♥罗♥斯♥广播电台
莫斯科 1965年
♪ 她改变说话的声调和自己的想法 ♪
呼吸是关键 控制你的隔膜
It’s about breathing. Controlling your diaphragm.
吸入空气 决定它去往哪里
Taking your air in, and you’re the one that decides
怎样出去 词汇有多长
where your air goes, how it goes out, how long your phrase is.
正如鲁契亚诺曾说
As Luciano used to say…
你控制你自己的气息
You measure your breath.
这关于如何用感情和表达来配合所有事情
It’s how you coordinate everything with feelings.
有表情 有温度 有欢乐
With expression, you know? With temperament. With joy.
观众不知道你在干嘛 但他们感受得到
The public, they don’t know what are you doing, but they feel it.
太美了 太美妙了
Beautiful. Beautiful.
如果你刚刚唱完
If you just have, singing,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!