一段很美的旋律 亲爱的
a quarter of the beauty voice you have speaking, my dear,
你会成为一名伟大的歌♥者
you would be yourself a great singer.
那真是太感谢您了 我确信
Oh, thank you very much. I’m sure.
美丽的歌♥喉 你真是太狡猾了
Beautiful voice. You sly dog, you.
你直接就奔女士们去了 直奔
You go right to the ladies, you see? Right to the ladies.
我见你之前就是这样做的
I saw you before.
鲁契亚诺很淘气 他 我该怎么说呢
Luciano was mischievous. He had… How would I say?
嘻哈 我想我会用这个词
Monello. That would be the word I would use.
这是个意大利词
It’s an Italian word for,
你知道的 就像孩子般的幽默
you know, like a schoolboy sense of humor.
他会在一些小趣事里感到很开心
He would take delight in the little
你知道吗 那些蠢蠢的事情
funny things, you know? The stupid things.
帕瓦罗蒂先生 我代表
Mr. Pavarotti, speaking on behalf
观众席里的女士发言
of all the ladies in the audience,
我们希望您知道我们爱壮壮的人
we should like you to know that we love large men,
尤其是
and particularly…
那些有着洪亮歌♥喉的人
Especially large men with large voices.
您知道您那让人忍♥不住拥抱的身体
Do you think that your huggable extra inches
帮助您产生了那样优美的共鸣吗
helps to produce that beautiful resonance?
我认为如此
I think so.
他当然有很多男性朋友 但他爱着女性
女性的本质 力量 更爱被女性宠溺的感觉
毫无无疑
当我在这里出生的时候
When I was born in this building,
已经有六年没有男孩出生了
it was already six year that a boy was not born.
所以我是六年来 这15个家庭
So I was the first boy after six years
100个人的大家族中第一个出生的男孩
born in a house with 15 family, 100 people.
我妈妈拥抱我 和家里所有的女人一起
My mother embraced me, and with all the women of this house,
我就是鲁契亚诺家的心肝宝贝
I was the Lucianino.
每个人都很关心我
Everybody was looking for me.
我被宠溺着 爱着 但很聪颖
I was very much spoiled, loved, but even… kept smart.
我认为鲁契亚诺喜爱女士 他也信任他们
I think Luciano loved women. And he also trusted them.
他是被女人们带大的 他的母亲和阿姨们
He was brought up by women. He had aunties, his mum.
当然 他和阿度亚生下了三个女儿
And, of course, with Adua, he had three daughters.
然后是爱丽丝和妮可蕾塔
And then Alice and Nicoletta.
他最后和另一个女人有了亲密关系
He definitely had an affinity for women.
我也认为 我们越爱发号♥施令
And I think, the bossier we were, the more he argued with us,
特里·罗伯森
帕瓦罗蒂经纪人
2003-2007
他和我们争吵越多 但是也更信任我们
but the more he trusted us as well, I think.
我一直在这里陪伴着他
I was accompanying him on all his tours all over the place.
我记得他有28个手提箱
I remember he had 28 suitcases.
鲁契亚诺从没有收拾过自己的行李
You know, Luciano never packed a suitcase in his life.
他是一个很难满足的人
He was very demanding.
他的手帕不在
God forbid his handkerchiefs
它们本来的位置上
weren’t where they were supposed to be.
我的意思是 那段时间很艰难
You know, I mean, it was difficult at times.
我要关注他的行程 他要去见谁了
I had to take care of his schedule, who he was supposed to meet,
排练是在什么时候 我都会陪着他唱
when his rehearsals were, and I was singing with him.
这段关系十分包容
The relationship was so all-encompassing
因为我是他的朋友 学生 他的秘书
because I was the friend, the student, the secretary.
他是我的指导者 我的老师 我的爱
He was my mentor, my teacher, my… my love.
我从未想过我会和
I never thought that I would end up
鲁契亚诺分别
in a relationship with Luciano.
但是很难看到该在哪结束
But it was hard to see where to draw a line.
我记得一场独唱会 我在后台
I remember a recital, and I was backstage,
帮他拿水和热茶 或是别的什么
you know, holding his water and his hot tea or whatever,
然后突然间的
and all of a sudden, it’s like, you know,
他拉着我上台唱了一首波西米亚二重唱
he dragged me out on the stage to sing La bohème, the duet.
♪ 握住我的手 我亲爱的女士 ♪
♪ 如您所说 我的先生 ♪
♪ 您爱我吗 ♪
♪ 当然 ♪
鲁契亚诺总是说没有优秀的老师
Luciano always said there are no great teachers
也没有优秀的学生
or no great students.
这是两者在一起交流时产生的碰撞
It’s the meeting of the two, together.
♪ 美丽的爱情 ♪
我公♥司♥的一个经理
One of the execs in my office
给我看了一篇文章
came to me and showed me an article
那位音乐家刚售完麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的门票
that the maestro had just sold out Madison Square Garden.
然后我想 还挺有趣的
And I thought, “Hmm. That looks interesting.”
哈维·歌♥德史密斯
音乐会策划
那时候 我绝大部分的时间
Most of my life at that point
都是在做摇滚音乐会
was based around rock and roll concerts.
我刚刚定了六张布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀在伯爵宫的门票
I had just booked six nights at Earls Court for Bruce Springsteen
还付了定金
and paid the deposit.
然后我接到了一个
And then I got a phone call
布鲁斯的经纪人的电♥话♥
from Bruce’s manager to say
他说布鲁斯不想去伦敦演出了
that Bruce doesn’t want to do an arena in London.
我陷入了困境 我赌上了50万英镑
So I was stuck. I was in for half a million pounds.
我开始留意办公室里的每个人
So I set about everybody in my office
找一个能去伯爵宫的合适人选
looking for an alternative to put into Earls Court.
然后这个小伙子跑进了我的办公室
And then this chap came into my office
给我看了这篇文章 我说 就是他了
and showed me this article, and I just said, “Get him.”
帕瓦罗蒂昨晚在麦迪逊广场公园的音乐会
非常成功
赫伯特·布雷斯林
Herbert Breslin.
我们找到了赫伯特·布雷斯林 他的经理
So we tracked down Herbert Breslin, who was his manager,
他拒绝直截了当地回答我
who refused point-blank to speak to me.
他说 我到底为什么要和一个
And he said, “Why on earth would I
摇滚音乐会策划谈呢
want to talk to a rock and roll promoter?”
他有些强调摇滚这两个字
And he kind of emphasized the “rock” and the “roll.”
我说 我其实也不是很清楚
And I said, “I don’t know, really.
我举办音乐会倒是很在行
I produce concerts. I’m quite good at it.”
鲍勃·迪伦
滚石
皇后乐队
保罗·麦卡特尼
我一直发邀请的传真过去
I kept faxing over offers,
直到 那次的策划足够好
till the point where the offer was so good
他终于接了电♥话♥
that he finally picked the phone up
说 我们见个面吗
and he said, “Can we meet?”
于是我在办公室安排了一餐午饭
So I arranged a lunch in my office.
我们做下来开始讨论
We sat down, we started talking,
我很快就意识到布雷斯林是个名媛
and I realized very early on that Breslin was a diva.
是真正的那种名媛
Was a real diva.
但是帕瓦罗蒂不一样
But Pavarotti was different.
我们一起举办的第一场音乐会
The first concert that we put on together,
我把我的父母带到了后场
I took my parents backstage,
他们很激动能够见到他
and they were so excited to meet him.
他几乎将所有人都赶出了更衣室
And he literally chucked everybody out of the dressing room.
我妈妈出来的时候眼泪直流
My mother came out just streaming tears.
我想 天哪 发生了什么
And I thought, “Oh, my God, what’s happened?”
他等我父母坐下 表演了一首独唱曲
He had sat my mum and dad down, and sang an aria to them.
♪ 今夜 不要说话 ♪
♪ 来我怀中 不要说话 ♪
他们告诉我发生了什么
They told me what happened.
说实话我很惊讶
I was quite taken aback, to be honest.
他有常人所不具有的诀窍
He had this knack above any other person I’d ever met in my life
使人们觉得他是一个很好的朋友
of making people feel he was their friend,
他们很特别
that they were special.
我记得那种感觉
从空旷到坐满了人的感觉
当他唱歌♥时 充满了声音的震动
也关于他的存在 他的魅力
麻烦问一下几点了
What time is it, please?
你可以感受到他上台前的紧张
也能感受到他对我们的需要
这是喜欢他的那些人们
他知道我们爱他 他也信任我们
但在家时我时常会想念他
朱莉安娜 她从15岁开始
失去了控制行为的能力
我带她来摩德纳寻找专家
那些根本不知道
她的病到底是什么的人
这种病会带来进行性麻痹
所以你的肌肉就会变得无力
然后你就会咳嗽窒息至死
鲁契亚诺和我联♥系♥了一个纽约长老会医院的神经学家
然后马上确认并进行手术
他当时跟茱莉亚娜很亲
为了陪着他的女儿
他取消了很多安排
在这一时期内的所有音乐会和乐剧
他收到了批评 但他没有问题
他没有理会那些批评 甚至没有注意到
然后幸运的是 她痊愈了
一切都好起来了
这毫无疑问 是个奇迹
It was a miracle, no doubt.
从那天起 我只是说 亲爱的
From that day, just say, “My dear,
生活是你拥有的最重要的东西
the life is the most important thing you have.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!