我的演讲怎么样
How was my speech?
太厉害了
You were brilliant.
-我有没有口齿不清 -你没有
– Did I lisp? – You don’t lisp.
我知道 这就是我最困扰的
I know. That was what was so troubling about it.
-就怕我突然口齿不清 -不
– The thought that I suddenly did. – No.
萨拉 跟这些小家伙打个招呼
Sarah, you must say hello to the little ones.
不 太可怕了
No. It is macabre.
来吧
Please.

No.
我爱你 但我不愿意这么做
I love you, but that I will not do.
-如果你爱我 -爱是有限度的
– If you love me… – Love has limits.
不应该有
It should not.
宠儿
你没有口齿不清 但你这是疯了
You do not lisp, but you are mad.
要给我一座宫殿
Giving me a palace?
我早就想给你些什么东西了
I’ve been wanting to give you something for quite some time now.
这次马尔伯勒的胜利好像就是个完美的时机
Seemed like the perfect opportunity with Marlborough winning.
这真是太奢侈了 莫利夫人 我们正处于交战中
It is a monstrous extravagance, Mrs. Morley. We are at war.
我们赢了
We won.
还没有结束 我们必须继续
It is not over. We must continue.
这我倒是不知道
Oh, I did not know that.

淤泥

恶臭
吃块面包吧
Take a hunk of bread.
然后萨莉会带你去梳洗一下见夫人
And then Sally will take you to clean up and then to Her Ladyship.
这些泥巴真臭
This mud stinks.
路边都是马匹的粪便
They shit in the streets round here.
他们都管那叫”政♥治♥时评”
“Political commentary,” They call it.
从这边过去
Go through here.
洗洗干净
Clean yourself up.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
马尔伯勒夫人
Lady Marlborough.
我不知道新来的裁缝会到这儿来
I didn’t know the new sewer ended in here.
是我 阿比盖尔
It is I, Abigail.
亲爱的姐姐
Dear cousin.
我收到了姨妈的一封信
I have a letter from our aunt…
以及
and…
很抱歉 我不是故意这样…
I’m sorry, I did not mean to present as a…
我从马车上摔下去了
I fell out of a carriage.
还有一个人在摆弄他的…
And a man was pulling his…
别管他了
Never mind the man.
我们姨妈的信
The letter from our aunt.
这是你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你叫什么 姑娘 如果我们是亲戚 名字
Your name, girl. If we are blood, name it.
我没说吗 阿比盖尔·希尔
I did not? Abigail Hill.
萨默塞特的希尔家
The Somerset Hills?
就是那个突然疯了然后把自家房♥子烧了自焚的家伙
The one who went mad and burnt his own house down, himself in it?
打惠特牌把钱输光了
Lost all his money at whist.
谁会用惠特牌赌钱
No one bets on whist.
我的姨夫可是个奇人
My uncle was one of a kind.
抱歉我这样贸然出现
I apologize for my appearance.
是仆人带我来的 我想可能是善意的恶作剧吧
The staff led me here. A harmless prank of some sort, I suspect.
你想要…
And you want…
我希望你这里能雇我…
I hoped I might be employed here by you…
做些活计
as something.
也许能当陪小孩子玩耍的怪兽吧
A monster for the children to play with, perhaps?
好啊 如果你想的话
Yes, if you like.
一座宫殿
A palace.
你好像对我的财富颇有微词
You seem angry at my good fortune
我以为我们是朋友呢
and I thought we were friends.
真不敢相信你竟然这么想
I really doubt you’ve made that mistake.
我是在开玩笑的 我以为你看得出来
I was actually just teasing. I thought you’d see that.
这地方长久不了
It will not stand.
如果我找最好的工匠来修葺就能长久
Well, it will if I build it using the finest craftsmen in the land.
我希望这能作为我丈夫
I hope it will stand for 100 years
胜仗的标志而流传百年
as a symbol of my husband’s gallant victory.
听着 我也为你丈夫的大胜而高兴
Listen, I applaud your husband’s gallant victory,
但是这座城♥堡♥的花销也太大了
but considering the parlous state of the treasury,
女王似乎应该
it seems something the queen
考虑一下皇室的反对者将作何文章
should’ve taken advice from her loyal opposition on.
那这样哪里来的惊喜呢
Oh, but then it would’ve lost its delightful surprise element.
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
霍雷肖又胜利了
Horatio has done it again.
首相 我们需要讨论一下派谁去法国
Prime Minister, we need to discuss who will go to the French
签订和平条约提案
with the peace treaty proposal.
我们不需要和平条约提案
We do not need a peace treaty proposal.
我们现在正乘胜追击
We have them on the run.
那他们会乖乖屈服于我们了
So they will give in to us.
一场战斗的胜利不代表战争的胜利
One battle will not win the war.
我们党派这些地主自掏腰包
I have held my party together, as we the country landowners
出资补贴军费
have essentially paid for this entire war…
我们也都很感激
And grateful we are, too.
而城中的商人们却从中牟利
…while city merchants enrich themselves from it.
但是战场上战死的男儿中
And yet I do not see your fat tweedy dead
可是没有你的肥臀在列
when I look out upon the battlefield.
我的意思就是 我们没有钱了
We’re out of money. My point.
法国遭到重创 但尚未溃败 哈利
The French are chastened, but not defeated, Harley.
我们必须摧毁他们
We must destroy them.
让他们哭喊着求我们讲和
Make them sue for peace with broken hearts and begging backs.
-你的妻子可真温柔 马尔伯勒 -温柔且正确
– How sweet your wife is, Marlborough. – Sweet and right.
我不同意 我们必须由女王定夺
I cannot agree. We must take it to the queen.
请你帮忙安排觐见 马尔伯勒夫人
If you’d be kind enough to arrange a time, Lady Marlborough.
当然了
Of course.
我准备好见俄♥国♥大使了
I’m ready for the Russian ambassador.
谁给你化的妆
Who did your makeup?
我们化得夸张了点 你觉得怎么样
We went for something dramatic. Do you like it?
你看上去像一只獾
You look like a badger.
你要哭了吗 真的吗
Are you going to cry? Really?
你觉得你自己看上去像什么
Well, what do you think you look like?
一只獾
A badger.
你觉得你可以
Do you really think you can
这样去见俄♥罗♥斯♥代表团吗
meet the Russian delegation looking like that?

No.
我来想办法
I will manage it.
回你的房♥间去
Get back to your rooms.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚刚瞄我了吗 对吗
Did you just look at me? Did you?
看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me!
好大的胆子 闭上你的眼睛
How dare you? Close your eyes!
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
梅格夫人吩咐你擦地板
Mrs. Meg says you are to scrub the floor
直到能倒影出她那张没牙的肥脸
until she can see her toothless, fat face in it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你可能需要一双手套
You might need gloves.
碱液很危险的 很烧手
Lye is dangerous. It burns bad.
萨拉
Sarah!
我在
I’m here.
我在呢
I’m here.
你 快把绷带盒从架子上拿下来
You! Grab the bandage box off the shelf.
女王痛风发作了 快点
The queen’s had an attack of gout. Hurry!
梅格夫人 白兰地酒
Mrs. Meg, brandy.
好疼
It hurts.
亲爱的 我知道
My dearest, I know.
妹妹 牛肉
Cousin, the beef.
给我说个故事
Tell me a story.
我做不到
I can’t.
慢点
Gently.
-我不行 -你可以的
– I can’t. – Yes, you can.
妹妹 包扎起来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章机器管家
下一篇文章监守自盗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!