Mother?
点了夜灯就不会有事吗
Can anything harm us after the night-lights are lit?
对 小乖乖
No, precious.
那是妈妈用来看着孩子的眼睛
They are the eyes a mother leaves behind to guard her children.
妈妈 你非去不可吗
Mother, must you go to the party?
对啊 妈妈你不要去
Please, Mother. Yes, Mother, you don’t have to go.
爸爸可以自己去啊
Father can go by himself. Please, Mother.
自己去
By himself?
爸爸他虽然很有勇气ue4d1
Your father is a brave man.
可是爸爸他需要我的吻 才能面对同事
But he’s going to need the special kiss to face his colleagues tonight.
爸爸 有勇气
Father? Brave?
小乖乖 世上有不同的勇气
There are many different kinds of bravery.
有一种勇气是先替家人着想
There’s the bravery of thinking of others before oneself.
爸爸他从来没拿过剑
Now, your father has never brandished
谢天谢地 他也没开过枪
a sword nor fired a pistol, thank heavens.
但是他却为这个家牺牲奉献ue4d1
But he’s made many sacrifices for his family…
把许多梦想放在一边
and put away many dreams.
他都放在哪里
Where did he put them?
放在抽屉里啦
He put them in a drawer.
等到夜深人静 他才会拿出来看
And sometimes, late at night, we take them out and admire them.
但是要放弃梦想并不是那么容易的
But it gets harder and harder to close the drawer.
他办到了
He does.
所以他非常的勇敢
And that is why he is brave.
放心吧 很快就会雨过天晴
And remember, every cloud has a silver lining.
可是ue4d1可是 外面在下着雪
Oh. Oh. No, it’s snowing.
我们会生病的 生病总比别人说闲话好吧
Oh, we’ll catch our death. Better death than gossip.
你要抬头挺胸走进宴会大厅
You will enter that drawing room with your head held high.
一 二
One, two,

Three!
给我过来
Come here, you!
逮到你了
I got you.
小男孩 你为什么要哭
Boy, why are you crying?
你真的会飞
You can fly!
你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字
What is your name? What is your name?
温蒂梅若安琪拉达令
Wendy Moira Angela Darling.
彼得 潘
Peter… pan.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
第二颗星往右一直飞到早晨
Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
寄信给你也要这么写吗 我没收过信
They put that on the letters? Don’t get any letters.
你妈妈一定收过呀 我没有妈妈
But your mother gets letters. Don’t have a mother.
怪不得你在哭 我才不是因为没有妈妈
No wonder you were crying. I wasn’t crying about mothers.
我是因为我的影子黏不住
I was crying because I can’t get the shadow to stick.
而且我也没有在哭
And I wasn’t crying!
我可以帮你把它缝起来
I could sew it on for you.
可能会有一点痛喔
This may hurt a little.
刀子借我用一下
Might I borrow your knife?
谢谢
Thank you.
我真是聪明 好像我都没有帮到忙
Oh, the cleverness of me! Of course, I did nothing.
你帮了一点 只有一点
Aw, you did a little. A little?
晚安了
Good night.
温蒂
Wendy?
你这女生比二十个男生都有用
One girl is worth more than 20 boys.
你真的这么想
You really think so?
我跟迷失的男孩住在一起 他们是真的迷失了
I live with boys… the Lost Boys. They are well named.
他们是谁
Who are they?
被护士不小心弄掉的小孩
Children who fall out of their prams when the nurse is not looking.
七天内没人认养就会被送到梦幻岛
If they are not claimed in seven days, they are sent to the Neverland.
那也有女生吗 女生很聪明 不会被弄掉ue4d1
Are there girls too? Girls are much too clever to fall out of their prams.
彼得 我觉得你对女生好体贴喔
Peter, it is perfectly lovely the way you talk about girls.
我想要送给你ue4d1
I should like to give you…
一个吻
a… kiss.
你不知道什么是吻吗
Don’t you know what a kiss is?
你给我之后我就知道了
I shall know when you give me one.
我猜我也要给你一个吻
I suppose I’m to give you one now.
如果你愿意
If you like.
谢谢你
Thank you.
彼得 你多大了 我很年轻
How old are you, peter? Quite young.
你不知道吗 我离家出走
Don’t you know? I ran away.
有一天晚上 我听到爸妈说
One night, I heard my mother and father talking of
过一段时间我会长大成人
what I was to be when I became a man.
我就跑去肯辛顿花♥园♥遇到小叮
So I ran away to kensington Gardens and I met Tink.
小叮 叮当呀
Tink? Tinker Bell.
她是我的小仙子
She’s my fairy.
但是仙子根本不存在 ue4d1别这么说
But there’s no such thing as… Don’t say that.
每次有人这么说 就有一个小仙子会坠落死去
Every time somebody says that, a fairy somewhere falls down dead.
如果她死了 我就再也找不到她了
And I shall never find her if she’s dead.
你是不是要跟我说 这也有一个小仙子
You don’t mean to tell me there’s a fairy in this room.
我们是来听你说故事
We come to listen to the stories.
我喜欢听王子的故事
I like the one about the prince
他找不到 穿玻璃鞋的女孩
who couldn’t find the lady who wore glass slippers.
灰姑娘
Cinderella.
王子后来找到她了 从此ue4d1 他们俩个ue4d1
Peter, he found her and they… and they…
就过着快乐幸福的日子
lived happily ever after.
我就知道 彼得
I knew it. Peter.
我要送给你ue4d1
I should like to give you…
一个ue4d1针箍
a… thimble.
那是什么
What’s that?
小叮
Tink!
小叮 小叮 不
Tink! Tink, no!
她不是很有礼貌
She’s not very polite.
她说你敢再给我一个针箍ue4d1
She says if you try to give me a thimble again,
她就要杀了你
she’ll kill you. Oh.
我还以为小仙子心地善良呢
And I had supposed fairies to be charming.
彼得 别走 我要跟大家说灰姑娘的故事
Peter, don’t go. I have to tell the others about Cinderella.
我有很多故事 可以说给他们听喔 跟我来
But I know lots of stories, stories I could tell the boys. Come with me.
我不会飞 我教你
L… I cannot fly. I’ll teach you.
我可以教你乘着风 呼啸而去
I’ll teach you to ride the wind’s back. And away we go.
约翰跟麦可也能去吗
Could John and Michael come too?
麦可 麦可
Michael! Michael!
约翰 约翰 人不是我杀的
John! John! I didn’t do it.
有一个男孩子 他可以教我们怎么飞
There is a boy here who is to teach us to fly.
你一定在开玩笑
You offend reason, sir.
我想跟你一起开玩笑
I should like to offend it with you.
只要想着快乐的事情ue4d1就能飞上天
You just think happy thoughts, and they lift you into the air.
很简单
It’s easy.
我想到了 我想到了
I’ve got it! I’ve got it!
宝剑 匕♥首♥ 拿破仑
Swords, daggers, Napoleon!
退后ue4d1
Stand back. Yahoo!
约翰
John!
温蒂 你看我
Wendy! Wendy! Watch me!
布丁 泥巴 冰淇淋 永远不用洗澡
Puddings, mud pies, ice cream, never to take a bath again!
麦可 麦可
Michael Michael!
跟我来 来吧 我们去梦幻岛
Come away. Come away to Neverland.
那妈妈怎么办
Oh. What about Mother?
爸爸呢 娜娜呢
Father? Nana?
那有美人鱼 美人鱼
There are mermaids. Mermaids?
印地安人 印地安人
Indians! Indians?
海盗 海盗
Pirates! Pirates?
约翰 等等我
John, wait for me!
容我介绍 这位是内人ue4d1
May I introduce my wife…
犸莉 犸莉
Mary? Mary.
犸莉
Mary.
幸会 谢谢 艾德华爵士
Delighted. Thank you, Sir Edward.
忘了他们 温蒂 把他们全忘了
Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all.
跟我到一个永远
Come with me where you’ll never,
永远不必长大的地方
never have to worry about grown-up things again.
怎么了 出了什么事
What is it? What’s wrong?
永久是一段长的时间
Never is an awfully long time.
如果他们能及时赶到一定很好
It would be delightful to report that they reached the nursery in time.
但是就没有精采故事了
But then there would be no story.
不必麻烦 谢谢 你全身都是狗毛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!