But you’re covered in dog hair, my darling.
你好 老头 晚安
Hello, old chap. Good evening.
谢啦
Thank you.
高一点 高一点
Higher!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是约翰
I’m John.
约翰
John.
抓住我的脚
Take hold of this. Ta-da!
用两只手
Both hands.
叫他们也这样
Pass it on.
麦可 抓住我的脚
Michael, take hold of my ankle.
温蒂 抓住我的脚
Wendy, take hold of my ankle!
不管发生什么事 千万别ue4d1
And whatever happens, don’t… let…
放手
go!
梦幻岛
Neverland.
那个臭鸟
Devil bird!
船长
Cap’n?
船长 我睁大了眼睛在站岗ue4d1
Cap’n? As I was sitting wide-eyed on my watch,
注意到了海上是冬天 岸上却是春天
I noticed it was wintertime on the water and springtime on the shore.
我就想春天来得太早了
I says to meself, “That’s early for spring to be astir.
春天下午三点才会到
Spring’s not due till 3:00 p.m.”
你自己看看时钟 船长
Check the time yourself, Cap’n, and then tell…
我正在做梦 我梦到彼得潘ue4d1
I was dreaming, Smee, of pan.
彼得潘
Pan, Cap’n?
我在梦中ue4d1
And in my dream,
是一个大好人
I was a magnanimous fellow…
充满宽恕的心
full of forgiveness.
我谢谢他
I thanked pan…
砍断我的手掌
for cutting off my hand…
给了我这只上好的铁钩
and for giving me this fine hook…
用来把敌人开膛剖肚
for disemboweling and ripping throats…
还有其它的用处
and other such homely uses…
像是梳头发
as combing my hair.
彼得潘帮了你的大忙 帮忙
So, pan did you a favor then, Cap’n? A favor?
他把我的断掌丢去喂鳄鱼
He threw my hand to a crocodile.
他吃上瘾了 于是一直跟着我
The beast liked it so much, it’s followed me ever since,
一心想把我整个人吞下肚
licking its lips for the rest of me.
这算是帮忙吗
You call that a favor?
不算ue4d1不算
No. No. No. No.
谢谢你 幸好那只鳄鱼吞下了一个时钟
Thank you. Thank Lucifer the beast swallowed a clock.
若我没听到滴答声 早就被他吃了
If it wasn’t for the ticking, it’d have had me by now.
你为什么叫醒我
Why did you wake me, Smee?
就像我刚才说的 冰雪融化
Like I said, Cap’n, the ice is melting.
日正当中 百花盛开
The sun is out. And the flowers are all in bloom.
他回来了
He’s back.
海盗船
Forty gunner.
全速前进最快是十二节
She must do 12 knots under full sail.
乌拉多 他的双手长反了
Noodler, with his hands on backwards!
比尔祖克全身都是刺青
BillJukes! Every inch of him tattooed.
虎克
Hook!
靠近一点
Let’s take a closer look.
彼得
Yahoo! Peter!
看我的
Watch this.
我的帽子
Whoa! My hat!
丑八怪史密 又丑又胖
Ugly Smee! Ugly, fat Smee!
日蚀啰
Solar eclipse.
好暗哦 让我出去
Dark in here. Let me out. Let me out!
看不到ue4d1
Can’t see.
太暗了 蜡烛
Dark in here. Candle.
我要点蜡烛 救命啊 救命ue4d1
I need candle. Help! Help!
准备开炮
Fetch Long Tom.
开炮
Fire!
救命啊
Help! Help!
小叮 去找温蒂 我去对付虎克
Tink, find Wendy. Leave the rest to me.
温蒂
Wendy.
虎克船长
Oh, Captain Hook!
彼得潘
Pan!
瞄准他 你抓不到我
Stay with him! You can’t catch me.
我在这里 开炮
Over here! Fire!
树倒了
Timber!
麦可 你中弹了吗
Michael, are you shot?
我不知道 不过情况更糟
I haven’t checked yet! But there’s something worser!
有什么会比现在更糟
Oh, what could be worse?
我想不到快乐的事
My thoughts aren’t very happy!
快乐的事
Happy thoughts!
快乐的事 想想爸爸跟妈妈
Happy thoughts. What would Mom and Dad do?
拿破仑 可恶
Napoleon! Damnation!
继续开炮 快点
Reload the cannon! Quickly!
继续开炮 可是他已经走了
Reload the cannon? But, Cap’n, he is gone.
还有人有意见吗
Any other contributions?
给我搜丛林 把那些小孩带来
Search the jungle! Bring me those children!
那是什么 一只大白鸟
What is it? It’s a large white bird.
超丑的 拿来 让我看
Quite ugly too. No! Give me it!
彼得不在 我当家
When peter’s away, I’m in charge!
只有我才能用望远镜
I get to look through the telescope.
她越来越近了
It’s coming closer.
天啊 我瞎了呀
My God, I’ve gone blind!
我瞎了呀 我瞎了呀
I’m blind. I’ve gone blind. I’m blind.
小叮 彼得呢
Hello, Tink. Where’s peter?
嗨 小叮 她把我弄瞎了
Hello, Tink. She’s blinded me!
嗨 小叮 嗨 小叮
Hello, Tink. Hello, Tink.
有灰姑娘的消息吗
Any more news of Cinderella?
叮当不是一直都很调皮
Now, Tinker Bell was not all bad.
她有时候也很听话
Sometimes she was all good.
但是仙子小到一次只能有一种感情
But fairies are so small they only have room for one feeling at a time.
叮当说那只鸟叫ue4d1″温蒂”
Tink says the bird’s called a…”Wendy.”
彼得要我们把她ue4d1
And peter wants us to…
喔 彼得
Oh, peter! Oh!
射下来
Shoot it down.
大家都听到了 把温蒂鸟射下来
Well, we have our orders. Shoot the Wendy bird.
遵命
Aye, aye!
预备 瞄准
Ready? Aim!
放箭
Fire!
三 二
Three, two,

one!
我射中了 我射中了
I got it. I got it!
这不是一只鸟
That is no bird.
这是一个女孩子 是你ue4d1
It is a lady. And Tootles…
图多把她射死了
Tootles has killed her.
我回来了 好消息 我知道灰姑娘的下场
Ha! I’m back! Great news. I know what happened to Cinderella.
她打败了海盗
She defeated the pirates.
经过一场激烈的生死搏斗
There was stabbing, slicing, torturing, bleeding…
然后过着快乐的日子
and they lived happily ever after.
那我就松了一口气了 好消息
Well, that’s a relief, I must say. Greater news!
我把说故事的人带来了 她会说更多故事
I have brought you she that told of Cinderella. She is to tell us stories!
她ue4d1
She is…
死了
Dead.
真可怜
Tragic.
真惨 不过射得真准
Awful. Good shot, though.
这是谁的箭
Whose arrow?
是我的 彼得
Mine, peter.
射死我吧 彼得
Strike, peter.
别射歪了
Strike true.
温蒂没有死
The Wendy lives!
是我的吻
It’s my kiss.
我的吻救了她
My kiss saved her.
我记得吻这个东西
I remember kisses.
给我看
Let me see it.
没错 这就是吻 力量很强大
Aye, that is a kiss. A powerful thing.
把她抬去秘密基地
Let us carry her down to the house.
手伸出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!